Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-02-04, 18:40   Link #601
MitchelJohn
SPiCa~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasahar17 View Post
Well sounds good to me. People can walk around dressed up in cardboard boxes with the word Gundam stenciled on the front that sounds perfectly fine.
and that too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasahar17 View Post
Dude that Raptor guy's doing it wrong! That's a Phantom head unit, I'm sure of it!
You don't say...
MitchelJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 18:52   Link #602
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

I could've sworn the Russian guy is wrong too. That's not a Balalaika.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 20:07   Link #603
nexcal

Looks like Volks will be releasing a few new resin kits during the Winter Wonderfest 2013. A little too pricey at 20k yen though.

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/a3/index.html/#wf2013win
nexcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 20:21   Link #604
MitchelJohn
SPiCa~!

> That Shiranui and Zuikaku

Shiranui looks a bit more polish up... o_o
Old 2013-02-04, 21:34   Link #605
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Shiranui comes with type-99 Railgun... Only My Shiranui.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 02:46   Link #606
calubin_175

To me it is still identical to the Volks A3 Type-94 1C. I think the resin kits are just overpriced unassembled A3s. Well at least there are three new releases from Schwarzmarken. What's left will just be the Gripen and the Freedom Fighter variants.
calubin_175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 03:04   Link #607
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

From history, most of the resin kits produced by volks would be produced to A3 in the future. Only one kit still remains not in A3... where is my A10...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 03:07   Link #608
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Where on earth are my playable Revoltechs??

柚香マイワイフ!<3
Old 2013-02-08, 02:05   Link #609
nexcal

HLJ has started accepting preorder for the Muv-Luv Supplement & Altered Fable artbook:

http://www.hlj.com/product/MDW91378
Old 2013-02-08, 05:36   Link #610
calubin_175

I am waiting for the Enterbrain Total Eclipse book as hinted by LD7.

For those who collect A3s, has anyone collected them to achieve a particular set?

e.g. All the color variations and technical variants of a particular TSF; All TSFs of a particular nation(including UN color); All from a particular TSF generation; All belonging to a particular character; All from Total Eclipse/Muv Luv Alternative/TSFiA/Euro Front; the four ATSF prototypes. All with a specific level of articulation; All from a specific year release.

I know for sure that just having one of the four ATSF is utterly meaningless, the set must be completed. I have both F-14D just to show that TSFs are mass produced, with one being the commander.

For me, I've just been buying randomly with ones that I like, not fitting any of the above patterns. So far, I tend to have two color variants for each unique TSF model I own.

I think I'll stop buying when I have about 25-30 of them.

This is weird for high-end mecha figure collecting. I know that Saint Seiya collectors have no problem on deciding on which set to build.
Old 2013-02-08, 07:17   Link #611
nexcal

Quote:
Originally Posted by calubin_175 View Post
I am waiting for the Enterbrain Total Eclipse book as hinted by LD7.

For those who collect A3s, has anyone collected them to achieve a particular set?

e.g. All the color variations and technical variants of a particular TSF; All TSFs of a particular nation(including UN color); All from a particular TSF generation; All belonging to a particular character; All from Total Eclipse/Muv Luv Alternative/TSFiA/Euro Front; the four ATSF prototypes. All with a specific level of articulation; All from a specific year release.

I know for sure that just having one of the four ATSF is utterly meaningless, the set must be completed. I have both F-14D just to show that TSFs are mass produced, with one being the commander.

For me, I've just been buying randomly with ones that I like, not fitting any of the above patterns. So far, I tend to have two color variants for each unique TSF model I own.

I think I'll stop buying when I have about 25-30 of them.

This is weird for high-end mecha figure collecting. I know that Saint Seiya collectors have no problem on deciding on which set to build.
I have all the F-22 and F-14 variants. My Type-00 is missing 2 more units too.
Old 2013-02-08, 17:50   Link #612
calubin_175

The blue one and the yellow one are the rarest, but I am actually the proud owner of the former. I actually need the red and yellow to complete my A3 set even though I have all the Koto ones already.

I am not sure whether to get the Mind Seeker and Super Tomcat to complete it, but I really do like the camo on the Iranian one.

They should seriously release the Egyptian colored F-4E, one of the best battlers out there. I bought the Turkish F-16A for similar reasons, and I also got Marimo's UN Gekishin as she is no doubt the best Gekishin pilot ever depicted. She is probably the few veterans who would prefer an older model over newer ones.

Not getting the Zuikakus as they don't do justice to the Royal Guards, though the type C looks close enough to be a taken as a regular army unit. The contrary, Type-00C is one of the ugliest TSF designs in my book.
Old 2013-02-08, 20:36   Link #613
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Screw all of the above, when are they making my beloved A-10s with shoulder-mounted rocket pods?!?! @____@

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 20:48   Link #614
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Screw all of the above, when are they making my beloved A-10s with shoulder-mounted rocket pods?!?! @____@
That rocket pod is a mod. Lol.

REVOLTECHS WHEREEEE

柚香マイワイフ!<3
Old 2013-02-08, 21:55   Link #615
nexcal

Quote:
Originally Posted by calubin_175 View Post
The blue one and the yellow one are the rarest, but I am actually the proud owner of the former. I actually need the red and yellow to complete my A3 set even though I have all the Koto ones already.

I am not sure whether to get the Mind Seeker and Super Tomcat to complete it, but I really do like the camo on the Iranian one.

They should seriously release the Egyptian colored F-4E, one of the best battlers out there. I bought the Turkish F-16A for similar reasons, and I also got Marimo's UN Gekishin as she is no doubt the best Gekishin pilot ever depicted. She is probably the few veterans who would prefer an older model over newer ones.

Not getting the Zuikakus as they don't do justice to the Royal Guards, though the type C looks close enough to be a taken as a regular army unit. The contrary, Type-00C is one of the ugliest TSF designs in my book.
I'm missing the purple and yellow one. Should've gotten the purple one when the price was still reasonable but I did pay a premium for the blue one.
Old 2013-02-09, 10:39   Link #616
EagleBlue

Some good news people. It seems that the Total Eclipse soundtrack and vocal collection was released alongside a new MuvLuv vocal collection three days ago on Feb.6.

That ML vocal collection has one song that may interest you. A full version of Metamorphose.

Muv-Luv Series Vocal Collection

TOTAL ECLIPSE SONG COLLECTION
TOTAL ECLIPSE SONG COLLECTION
TOTAL ECLIPSE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK

Woops, I forgot the OST link.

Last edited by EagleBlue; 2013-02-09 at 12:52.
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 11:34   Link #617
MitchelJohn
SPiCa~!

Why are there the same soundtrack but on different disc?

TV Vers. and full vers. ?
Old 2013-02-09, 12:00   Link #618
John117xCortana

Whats the name of the music that plays when the Blue Takemikazuchi makes it's appearance in ep 2 ?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 21:40   Link #619
YF19EX

Wonder Festival Previews!
YF19EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 21:42   Link #620
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

No Yuzuka fig.
No Revoltech.

Okay.

柚香マイワイフ!<3