AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Old 2009-01-22, 11:16   Link #281
Cinocard

Then he would get poisoned by a bitch and taken out with a single stab. He needs his harem to take charge of things, lol.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 11:28   Link #282
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh View Post
Being great at fighting does not translate to being great at other things. Just like plenty of real life genius professors and Ph.Ds actually having very bad social skills.

If anything, I'd say Layfon's "street smart" is almost non-existent.
I agree just because you have great power does not always mean you know how to use it efficiently. Just as having the potential to do something does not mean you will actually excel at it.

Much of Layfons power seems manifest itself during a heighten state of emotion at least at this point. Fighting emotionally is not always the best idea makes you sloppy.
Old 2009-01-22, 11:46   Link #283
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Much of Layfons power seems manifest itself during a heighten state of emotion at least at this point.
To be frank, so far his powers surfaced due to saving girls in trouble-like situations. I guess its no wonder they put bunch of girls in the series so far. Their plead of distress are the source of his powers. >_>
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 12:13   Link #284
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
To be frank, so far his powers surfaced due to saving girls in trouble-like situations. I guess its no wonder they put bunch of girls in the series so far. Their plead of distress are the source of his powers. >_>
a 101 of harem shouen anime -__-
Old 2009-01-22, 12:33   Link #285
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

WTF his sister OMG !
Well , the other captain wanted Nina doesn't rush too much into the enemy and doesn't be so selfish but since she didn't changed .She doesn't have the teamwork .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 12:53   Link #286
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I dont mind as long as I get frills <3

Wait, actually some teamwork wouldnt hurt.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 12:57   Link #287
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
So heighten state of emotion as in "oh hot chick in trouble" POWER UP TIME. If thats the case we all need hot chicks in trouble around us lol.
Old 2009-01-22, 13:21   Link #288
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

damn fu*k, Layfon RockZ!! hes like a lvl 99 character surrounded by lvl 10 noobs lol

Last edited by kaerstan01; 2009-01-22 at 13:32.
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 13:36   Link #289
zibi88

yeah but the funny part is that Layfon didnt even hit those 2other guys XD he was running then he braked while loading that tornado attack but his brake made his Ki energy hit those too XD (it was like ki-wind impact duo Layfons brakeing).... he wasnt even aiming for those 2guys ;]

Layfon like other skilled fighters can use 2 Ki energy... interior and exterior... hmm exterior are to couse dmg in some sort of attack, while interior are like self-buffs (adding speed,aditional strenght ect.)

Nina cant use that kind of Ki powers (I wonder if everyone has that kind of power but he only needs to learn how to train it and use it... or people are born with that skill) so for now Layfon is the strongest outhere ^^

I would like to see Layfons name become more famous and so the information of his power reached Grendan and her majesty decided to see how he is doing (since he dropped fighting like he said and started new life yet he fights again ^^ and well he might become a danger to their city [that selium mine thing]) so his/her majesty could send to Layfons city a transfer student ^^ (one of the fighters that Layfon was fighting in ep1)..... so the fight could become even more interesting ^^

Well in Op we see both sides.... Layfon and later the old Layfons friends so maybe they will fight each other in a match or his friends will constantly go to Layfons city and become a powerfull group ^^ (maybe they will want to take Layfon back) heh goes we have to wait and see..... ehh sad that 1ep per week... its soo long to wait...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 13:46   Link #290
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

hmm, iirc, he was called "Volfstein" (swords master kinda thing) in the manga by that white haired perverted looking four eyed pres, so he might have been well known from the beginning... assuming that he was some kind of an elite badass from Grenden City
Old 2009-01-22, 14:10   Link #291
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Color Blue = Weak Kei , Color Red = Strong Kei , Color Yellow = Strong+ Kei .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 15:57   Link #292
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

but man, its been a while seeing this kind of anime where the main guy actually kicks butt BIG TIME... Reifon kinda reminds me of kazuma (kaze no stigma) for being uber hax at the start of the story and shiki (tsukihime GAME) for being a demonic chick magnet, and also, for having such a badass GAR side.

oh btw, he needs more girls into his HAREM!! lol
Old 2009-01-22, 16:18   Link #293
zibi88

look at ep3 preview XDXD his harem has its first fruits ;]
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 17:13   Link #294
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

the girl with the witch hat needs to make an appearance..... l want more screeny time of her...
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 17:22   Link #295
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
look at ep3 preview XDXD his harem has its first fruits ;]
Just make me remember of Ep 4. The title has "maid clothes" in it right Don't know if it will be a filler or not, but my blood is boiling
Old 2009-01-22, 19:11   Link #296
taelrak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Just make me remember of Ep 4. The title has "maid clothes" in it right Don't know if it will be a filler or not, but my blood is boiling
Let's just hope he's not the one wearing them.
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-22, 19:46   Link #297
Cinocard

Hope so.

But to be blunt, it works better for the harem if he's the one who wears it...
Old 2009-01-22, 23:37   Link #298
taelrak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Hope so.

But to be blunt, it works better for the harem if he's the one who wears it...
I'd be okay with it if his maid outfit has frills like Felli's skirt...

okay no I wouldn't.

More love for Nina!
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 01:21   Link #299
TrueKnight

No, no Layfon in femine clothes please. He's too badass for that. I wouln't seeing him in a butler outfit serving Nina and Felli though hehe. Or even better the otherway around where the girls in maid outfits serving him.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 01:39   Link #300
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
the girl with the witch hat needs to make an appearance..... l want more screeny time of her...
yah... she's one of those hot babes you don't want to be messing around (damn those t**s)

all the girls are hot in this show xept for a certain loli.... cough* felli cough* sorry but me hates over rated moe lolis hehe

1.Nina
2.Meichi
3.his girl friend (i pity her more than mei lol)
4. all of those hot babes including those other two who are meichi's friends
10.Felli lol (don't kill me)

Tags
fantasy, shounen