AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 3 12.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 28.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 28.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 12.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-03, 17:01   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 5 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima f, Episode 5.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2012-02-04, 00:16   Link #2
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

JC Staffェ...

Not that the original novel was that interesting here either, so it definitely wasn't as bad as when they destroyed Joseph's character (though a group of characters got...), but instead, they made the entire event so cheap.
Not that the novel wasn't either, but they pretty much did a whole fight and cleaned up the entire thing in less than 10 minutes! It's not even cheap, it's free now! So pointless, they should have just used this episode and did Joseph's arc better... The whole point of Henrietta? The point of the fight? Just to use time? It's more of a joke then anything serious thanks to this. If they do any follow-up next episode (and I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't), it'll be hard to take as seriously.

Is this gonna be 1-cour? Then it would make sense, in a bad way.

But geez, it's been a while since I've seen Elenore. I even mixed up her name with Louise's other sister.

Well, the first half was pretty fun though.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2012-02-04, 01:22   Link #3
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Is this gonna be 1-cour? Then it would make sense, in a bad way.
Yes -- they (Media Factory, etc.) allotted 12 episodes to cover all the rest of the novels, so that is indeed why the pacing is such. (I thought you already knew that from past discussions, but guess not...)
Old 2012-02-04, 20:40   Link #4
demonkevy666

Elenore can go to hell.
she has no care for him even as human being really.
she only sees him as a familiar or maybe even less then a pet.
-___-
Old 2012-02-04, 21:04   Link #5
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So that's why Henrietta gave Saito that piece of land. She definitely knew about the secret bedchamber. Was happy Louise finally left him, too bad Kirche and Tabitha had other plans.
Old 2012-02-04, 21:25   Link #6
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

De Orneille Maidens

I actually felt satisfied at how they properly handled this mini-arc now that's over.

Spoiler:

Moving around with Eleanors....
Spoiler:

And, one guilty pleasure or more of a secret wish that I personally desire....
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-04, 21:52   Link #7
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Saito's alone time with Louise, while abusive it may be sometimes, other times it simply is golden and pleasant to watch. But still slightly surprised here that Eleanore still treats Saito as a simple commoner, even though its obvious he is already counted as a hero to the nation and a landlord. That itself should already grant him the 'noble' status, minus the natural magic skills.

It is heartening to see Saito, however perverted he is, chose being with his love rather than deciding on secret affairs, and a queen/princess at that.
Old 2012-02-04, 22:37   Link #8
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

There's more development with SIDE characters than the main leads (Saito and Louise). >_>

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2012-02-04, 23:01   Link #9
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Hmmm, Henrietta finally made her feelings clear to Saito and Louise just got a challenge from Tabitha. Things are getting interesting by the minute. I do hope it doesn't crash somewhere.

On a random note, I almost "died" seeing Henrietta in that...."marvelous" night gown of hers
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2012-02-05, 01:58   Link #10
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yes -- they (Media Factory, etc.) allotted 12 episodes to cover all the rest of the novels, so that is indeed why the pacing is such. (I thought you already knew that from past discussions, but guess not...)
Mmm... I can't remember reading about that. I might have seen it somewhere and forgot, because at that point, I didn't care, but... Hmm... Not sure. At least I know now.
...1-cour...
|←Shelter|     ┗(^Me^;;; )┓三 ┗(^Future^ )┓三
Fight Item
Party →Run

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2012-02-05, 09:45   Link #11
Seiryuu

I must agree this seems very rushed, and I feel it would have been far better as a closing season if they gave it room to be thorough. 12 eps is too small. I haven't read any of the LNs so I can't compare but even without that I can tell it's trying to hurry. All I can hope is that they're hurrying in hopes of having more time for something big later. They'd better not rush any conclusion they achieve at the end like they're doing here.

That said, Saito really is a hopeless otaku. And a pushover when it comes to ladies. He seriously needs to put his foot down and tell the other girls that he'll have a personal bedroom, and people are only to enter if he invites them personally, or if there is an army at the gate. That way he can have peace at night and, if he chooses to have Louise sleep in there with him, they'll have the privacy they need. And they'll definitely need privacy (and soundproof walls) if Saito's going to keep making Louise say these sorts of things. Anyway, a private room would also mean he can have Louise pull out that kitty "familiar" costume from before. If she's going to be a kitten that likes being teased, she should dress the part.
Old 2012-02-05, 12:09   Link #12
ookamigirl

Saito & Louise are always fun to watch together ^^
Interesting how they always get cut off just when things get heated up..
Guess the other girls get jealous.
Saito is a total player!
Pretty relaxed episode.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-02-05, 13:33   Link #13
hoarfrost

This is the nth time he's let some girl put the moves on him since becoming "comitted" to Louise. Saito could have an orgy with Henrietta, Tabitha, Tifania and Siesta and somehow Louise would reason that it's her fault and that she should forgive him.

I don't see why she doesn't just cut the drama and let him keep a mistress or two.
Old 2012-02-05, 14:05   Link #14
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

^ Exactly, since Saito is now a lord and all .

But yea, break up and get back together all in 10 minutes. I hardly had time to feel the melodrama, if it was supposed to be there in the first place. Feels like I'm watching a summary episode At least Louise knows that both princesses like Saito.
Old 2012-02-05, 21:10   Link #15
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that wasn't too bad. We're definitely racing around, but suppose it could have been worse.

Never ceases to amaze the things Saito tries to get Louise to say . They really do need everyone to just go home and then import in some costumes so their hilarious games can continue .

Good plan to seal that room away. Henrietta can wait forever and nothing like that should happen again. The key lesson here is that Louise shouldn't give a damn how others feel and be utterly selfish herself. Tell everyone including Henrietta to stay the heck away. At least until Saito has the ability to be more forceful in turning these girls away.

Too bad for how the others feel, but it's like how Saito said at the end. No reason for him to stay in that world if Louise isn't with him. Still hopefully we don't have to deal with too much of this kind of stuff.
Old 2012-02-05, 23:24   Link #16
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The whole point of Henrietta? The point of the fight? Just to use time? It's more of a joke then anything serious thanks to this.
If you could spoiler it, would you enumerate the differences between this and the novels?
Old 2012-02-06, 00:01   Link #17
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
So that's why Henrietta gave Saito that piece of land. She definitely knew about the secret bedchamber.
Because it seems Henrietta is OK with being Saito's mistress while he's married to Louise. Totally backwards. She's the queen and she would tolerate being the sinful one because she knows that if she abused her power to be with Saito, he'd never love her.

They're aiming for an anime original end. Might as well increase the level of WMGs to eleven.
Old 2012-02-06, 10:32   Link #18
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

They should make 2 endings , one with Louise & one with Louise but with secret mistress
Old 2012-02-06, 10:37   Link #19
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
This is the nth time he's let some girl put the moves on him since becoming "comitted" to Louise. Saito could have an orgy with Henrietta, Tabitha, Tifania and Siesta and somehow Louise would reason that it's her fault and that she should forgive him.

I don't see why she doesn't just cut the drama and let him keep a mistress or two.
Hasn't she pretty much already consented to Siesta filling that role? I mean all three even sleep in the same bed.

Although apparently Louise and Siesta share a bed even when Saito isn't around.

They really have some strange sort of relationship themselves, that's for sure.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2012-02-06, 11:18   Link #20
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yay! so a world war may occur just because of one person....
honestly, Louise must be very careful since she got two powerful opponents... (should I count out Tiffania and Siesta?). Another dump will make her lost forever
now, Saito really looks like a lord.... respected by villager, got a butler maybe?, and now have a secret room.... too bad Louise find out about it... lol

I'm looking forward for another visit to Valliere's mansion.... I want to see how Saito will argue with Eleanor.

so, Saito doesn't want to go home anymore??? (sigh! I'm looking forward for an episode when he will bring Louise to Japan... now my hope is ruined)
Closed Thread