AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Bakemonogatari - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 271 79.94%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 12.09%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 3.83%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 1.47%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 0.59%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.59%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.59%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 0.88%
Voters: 339. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-12-24, 01:17   Link #361
mammothb

9.9/10 cuz the story somehow doesn't seem to flow:/ it was just out of the sudden. but other than that it was a perfect episode. wish they could show them kissing:/
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 11:23   Link #362
straferd
Toushi

imho, they should have stopped at episode 12. It was such a perfect episode

<3 Hitagi
straferd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 21:00   Link #363
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by straferd View Post
imho, they should have stopped at episode 12. It was such a perfect episode

<3 Hitagi
Well then we would have missed out completely on the Tsubasa arc

Spoiler for Future episodes:
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 13:17   Link #364
Tabasco

Has there been any word on if there will be another season? I know there's plenty of material.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 16:12   Link #365
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
Has there been any word on if there will be another season? I know there's plenty of material.
As of yet no, but they usually don't announce much until few months after it finishes, and cause of web cast has yet to finish.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 07:07   Link #366
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

are they really kissed...??? They don't make the scene..?? (little dissapointed XD XD)

Wonderful episode... at last I can see Senjougahara again
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 08:55   Link #367
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
are they really kissed...??? They don't make the scene..?? (little dissapointed XD XD)

Wonderful episode... at last I can see Senjougahara again
I hope their noses bumped.
Old 2010-10-06, 02:26   Link #368
AnimeMaster2
The Original AnimeMaster

ok sorry for this way late post but, i never finished the last 3 extra eps, not sure why. never got around to it i guess....

but i kinda got confused in this whole anime, like when the girl turns into a cat by a demon or something??..i mean they dont explain much and they like skip ahead and bla bla bla.. i was kinda confused in this whole anime, almost every ep i had to go back and try to understand it but i just couldnt... i loved the animation, and the action it had.

they never explained how whats his name got bitten by a vampire or how he met thos guys that helps him (sorry i havent seen it in a long time so i dont know names anymore) and much more..

does the manga maybe explain more?

hope someone checks this thread since the anime is old now... and i thought i read some one say there is enough material for another season, so im taking a guess the manga is still ongoing or has much more left

Last edited by AnimeMaster2; 2010-10-06 at 02:48.
AnimeMaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 02:32   Link #369
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeMaster2 View Post
ok sorry for this way late post but, i never finished the last 2 extra eps, not sure why. never got around to it i guess....

but i kinda got confused in this whole anime, like when the girl turns into a cat by a demon or something??..i mean they dont explain much and they like skip ahead and bla bla bla.. i was kinda confused in this whole anime, almost every ep i had to go back and try to understand it but i just couldnt... i loved the animation, and the action it had.
Tsubusa turning into to the cat form was due to her meeting the the dead tailless cat they showed as well as the manifestation of her stress.

Quote:
they never explained how whats his name got bitten by a vampire or how he met thos guys that helps him (sorry i havent seen it in a long time so i dont know names anymore) and much more..

does the manga maybe explain more?

hope someone checks this thread since the anime is old now... and i thought i read some one say there is enough material for another season, so im taking a guess the manga is still ongoing or has much more left
Kizemonogatari the prequel series will be covering that, and light novel has explained it as well, and there isn't a manga for the series only a LN, but yes it currently does deal with more than the anime did.
MAL
Old 2010-10-06, 02:48   Link #370
AnimeMaster2
The Original AnimeMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Tsubusa turning into to the cat form was due to her meeting the the dead tailless cat they showed as well as the manifestation of her stress.

Kizemonogatari the prequel series will be covering that, and light novel has explained it as well, and there isn't a manga for the series only a LN, but yes it currently does deal with more than the anime did.
wow that was a very quick response, well i understood i think why she transformed but they just didnt show enough of it, it seems like she was transformed and they were already trying to help her like they started in the middle instead of the beginning. Light novel im sorry im just getting into manga and such so what is a light novel?

i checked baka updates and it say

Bakemonogatari - 2 Volumes (Complete)
Kizumonogatari - 1 Volume (Complete)
Nisemonogatari - 2 Volumes (Complete)
Kabukimonogatari - 1 Volume (Not yet puplished)
Nekomonogatari - 2 Volumes (Not yet puplished)
Kabukimonogatari -

so if kizumono is the prequel it should be

Kizumonogatari
Bakemonogatari

and what ever else is next?

also if im remembering correctly the episode with the girl with the monkey hand... wasnt she a lesbian that wanted Senjougahara.. and she just said she wants him instead? i mean that ep was confusing because he goes to her house and.... grr i cant remeber much... i am going to have to rewatch... thanks to this thread im downloading 1-15 in 1920x1080 bluray.. says about 13 hours to get all 20 gigs of it..

konakaga what are the odds we both live in florida.. and are the same age.

and also found this, not 100% sure its real

"Quote
According to Aniplex's announcement attached to Nekomonogatari novel, light novel Kizumonogatari, the prequel to Bakemonogatari, was announced to get an anime adaptation. Official site of Bakemonogatari confirms the news.

Key illustration of Kizumonogatari (by Watanabe Akio)

Kodansha will release five more "Monogatari' novel series.
Dec 2010 Keimonogatari: Mayoi Jiang Shi (Kashimonogatari? Katamonogatari?)
Mar 2011 Hanamonogatari: Suruga Devil
Jun 2011 Otorimonogatari: Nadeko Medousa
Sep 2011 Onimonogatari: Shinobu Time
Dec 2011 Koimonogatari: Hitagi End "

Last edited by AnimeMaster2; 2010-10-06 at 03:07.
Old 2010-10-06, 04:09   Link #371
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
wow that was a very quick response, well i understood i think why she transformed but they just didnt show enough of it, it seems like she was transformed and they were already trying to help her like they started in the middle instead of the beginning. Light novel im sorry im just getting into manga and such so what is a light novel?

Kabukimonogatari -

so if kizumono is the prequel it should be

Kizumonogatari
Bakemonogatari

and what ever else is next?

also if im remembering correctly the episode with the girl with the monkey hand... wasnt she a lesbian that wanted Senjougahara.. and she just said she wants him instead? i mean that ep was confusing because he goes to her house and.... grr i cant remeber much... i am going to have to rewatch... thanks to this thread im downloading 1-15 in 1920x1080 bluray.. says about 13 hours to get all 20 gigs of it..

"Quote
According to Aniplex's announcement attached to Nekomonogatari novel, light novel Kizumonogatari, the prequel to Bakemonogatari, was announced to get an anime adaptation. Official site of Bakemonogatari confirms the news.

Wow, I guess you really aren't from around here are you? I guess I'll clear something up.
First of all the chronological order of the novel is like this.
Kizu
Neko(Black)
Bake
Nise
Neko(White)
Rest of them
In a sense they kinda were in the middle with the cat since Hanekawa got her powers in Neko(Black) which is also a prequel to Bake.
As for the monkey, there has been debate about if she's bi or not.
And yes they have decided to animate Kizu.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 04:12   Link #372
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:

Kabukimonogatari -
Nekomonogatari is a prequal dealing more with the first time that Tsubusa's cat form appeared due to stress, and why it happened[ie her family life].
The others are all sequels after bakemonogatari's events. And Light Novel is a type of short novel in japan with some things being illustrated, but isn't every page like mangas are. And probably seems quick cause I always check my favorite series's subforums when I see a new post .

Quote:

"Quote

Kizemonogatari as an anime is confirmed 100% see here; other novels aside from Mayoi's are likely sequels planned for the series.
MAL
Old 2010-10-06, 14:32   Link #373
AnimeMaster2
The Original AnimeMaster

Quote:

Quote:
Nekomonogatari is a prequal dealing more with the first time that Tsubusa's cat form appeared due to stress, and why it happened[ie her family life].
The others are all sequels after bakemonogatari's events. And Light Novel is a type of short novel in japan with some things being illustrated, but isn't every page like mangas are. And probably seems quick cause I always check my favorite series's subforums when I see a new post .

Kizemonogatari as an anime is confirmed 100% see here; other novels aside from Mayoi's are likely sequels planned for the series.
ok so a ln is pretty much a small book with some pictures in it.... where can i find them online?

ok why was the story of nekomonogatari in bakemonogatari if its a prequel?

now is the main char guy from bake in the first one kizu there is no charater changes right? i hate animes/ mangas that do that(sorry the only name i remember from that anime is senjo's and i probably cant even spell it right.)

again thank you for all the quick replys..

as confusing as this anime was i really did enjoy the fluid motion animation, and the parts i understood
Old 2010-10-06, 19:15   Link #374
zato_1one

Quote:
ok so a ln is pretty much a small book with some pictures in it.... where can i find them online?

now is the main char guy from bake in the first one kizu there is no charater changes right? i hate animes/ mangas that do that(sorry the only name i remember from that anime is senjo's and i probably cant even spell it right.)

again thank you for all the quick replys..

as confusing as this anime was i really did enjoy the fluid motion animation, and the parts i understood
If you can't read Japanese then don't bother with it. If you just want to see the illustration then it's better to go see fanart from various image database website.

AFAIK, there is no character change. Araragi is still the main guy in the series. Bakemonogatari becomes an anime first because it's also the first book which get published. Next are Kizumonogatari and Nisemonogatari, respectively. But due to huge success of the anime, the author decide to write more book just as you can see.

BTW, don't forget to vote for Senjougahara in Best Moe 2010 tournament. It's a semifinal round now. Her opponent is Mio from K-ON. Even though she may not have much chance to win this. But let's help her to the end. This is the fight between Tore and Moe! If she is the winner then I can die happily.

http://moet.anizone.net/?Phase=&lang=eng
Old 2010-10-06, 19:26   Link #375
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:

Only a small tiny part of neko was in bake. The thing was that she got her powers in neko(black) and then the problem was temporary solved. But then the problem came back again in bake. And here is the twist, the problem seems like its coming back for a THIRD time in neko(white).

BTW, neko(black) is a prequel and neko(white) is a sequel it seems.
Old 2010-10-06, 20:09   Link #376
AnimeMaster2
The Original AnimeMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
If you can't read Japanese then don't bother with it. If you just want to see the illustration then it's better to go see fanart from various image database website.

AFAIK, there is no character change. Araragi is still the main guy in the series. Bakemonogatari becomes an anime first because it's also the first book which get published. Next are Kizumonogatari and Nisemonogatari, respectively. But due to huge success of the anime, the author decide to write more book just as you can see.

BTW, don't forget to vote for Senjougahara in Best Moe 2010 tournament. It's a semifinal round now. Her opponent is Mio from K-ON. Even though she may not have much chance to win this. But let's help her to the end. This is the fight between Tore and Moe! If she is the winner then I can die happily.

http://moet.anizone.net/?Phase=&lang=eng
there is no translation? for it at all?.. how the hell does everyone else know the story then?
Old 2010-10-06, 20:21   Link #377
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Because people who do know Japanese translate it, like omimon here.
Old 2010-10-06, 20:40   Link #378
AnimeMaster2
The Original AnimeMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism View Post
Because people who do know Japanese translate it, like omimon here.
so no one has translated it to be read at all? only for personal use and thats it?
Old 2010-10-06, 21:12   Link #379
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
so no one has translated it to be read at all? only for personal use and thats it?
Wow, you REALLY aren't from around here are you? Go to the translation thread or baka-tsuki.
Old 2010-10-06, 22:03   Link #380
AnimeMaster2
The Original AnimeMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Wow, you REALLY aren't from around here are you? Go to the translation thread or baka-tsuki.
did not know there was a translation thread, and never heard of baka tsuki, check them out when i get home.. thank you