AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-07, 22:30   Link #19921
Johnny
Working the bags...

I thought he had two left that were unbroken before the ritual? If that's correct then he's flying solo, because it looked like both were broken in chapter 40 right before he went insane in the membrane...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 23:12   Link #19922
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, we'll get our answer on that soon then, won't we?
Old 2011-05-08, 09:10   Link #19923
Tachibana
タチバナ

I hope the Holy Lock has broken.....finally, Tsukune doesn't need any handicaps and nothing holding him back, it's time for him to show his pure manliness
Old 2011-05-08, 09:50   Link #19924
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I hope the Holy Lock has broken.....finally, Tsukune doesn't need any handicaps and nothing holding him back, it's time for him to show his pure manliness
The Holy Lock won't break, until Tsukune has gained complete control over his "berserk side", which as I mentioned in one of my posts earlier, hasn't occurred yet- since, after all if Tsukune really would gain complete control over his "berserk side" he wouldn't need Kurumu's help to regain his sanity.

Well, we probably won't know for sure, until the next chapter comes out, but I don't think that Tsukune's Holy Lock is going to be removed anytime soon.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 11:43   Link #19925
Tachibana
タチバナ

Another Topic, about Tsukune's hair color...

Ive been looking over pages of Tsukune and chapters prior to the events before the ritual was completed and he reverted back to himself, and i couldn't help notice his hair is truly red, his hair has always been drawn as pure black but now it's brown, BUT if it were colored it would actually be blood red, what do yall think about this?

Of course i don't mind silver, but for some reason, red colored hair seems more fitting for him though, also proof of his vampire linaege

If Moka is silver than Tsukune is all about red
Old 2011-05-08, 12:15   Link #19926
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Another Topic, about Tsukune's hair color...

Ive been looking over pages of Tsukune and chapters prior to the events before the ritual was completed and he reverted back to himself, and i couldn't help notice his hair is truly red, his hair has always been drawn as pure black but now it's brown, BUT if it were colored it would actually be blood red, what do yall think about this?

Of course i don't mind silver, but for some reason, red colored hair seems more fitting for him though, also proof of his vampire linaege

If Moka is silver than Tsukune is all about red
I think that Tsukune's hair color changing to red, just means that, while he has gained more control over his powers, his human side, isn't yet, capable of fully controlling his Shinso blood and powers. After all, if we look at how Tsukune's hair looks in his new "out of control form".

In other words, I belive that once Tsukune is going to gain complete control over his powers, his hair color is going to change silver, and Tsukune is going to look a lot similar to how Inner Moka does, but since that hadn't occurred yet, it means that currently Tsukune hasn't reached that stage of development yet.
Old 2011-05-08, 17:54   Link #19927
Tachibana
タチバナ

Silver or Red?

Which hair color would any of you like to see Tsukune in?, when his hair changes color?

Personally i don't mind either color
Old 2011-05-09, 00:56   Link #19928
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Personally I believe calling him Human at this point is a far stretch.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 02:25   Link #19929
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Red for me. Silver would make him too similar to Moka. Altho he did get his blood from Moka, it's the same blood that Moka received from Akasha (who also happens to have red hair), so either or is possible. Judging by the last panel in 41, his hair is much too dark to be white, but at the same time too light to be black, particularly if you look at earlier pages in the previous chapter where he hadn't gone insane yet. Red would look better on him anyways.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 03:10   Link #19930
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Probably, Tsukune Hair color chainging Only if his Use the Powers Shinso,
i don't think if his Use the normal powers even after chainging his body for use and control His real power,something will change in his body.
Red or silver? I like All two...
Old 2011-05-09, 04:59   Link #19931
Chris38

Well, generally I don't have any preference on Tsukune's hair color, both of them are fine with me.

On the matter of Tsukune still being human, while I agree with HayashiTakara that Tsukune isn't human anymore, but at he same time I wouldn't say that Tsukune has become a Shinso vampire, since in his current body Tsukune hasn't been shown of being affected by vampire weaknesses or has been shown of needing blood of survive - at least for now, since when Tsukune is going to wake up, will probably know more about the changes that have occurred due to Tsukune's "recent transformation".
Old 2011-05-09, 05:03   Link #19932
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, generally I don't have any preference on Tsukune's hair color, both of them are fine with me.

On the matter of Tsukune still being human, while I agree with HayashiTakara that Tsukune isn't human anymore, but at he same time I wouldn't say that Tsukune has become a Shinso vampire, since in his current body Tsukune hasn't been shown of being affected by vampire weaknesses or has been shown of needing blood of survive - at least for now, since when Tsukune is going to wake up, will probably know more about the changes that have occurred due to Tsukune's "recent transformation".
Too soon to tell if he doesn't have their weaknesses considering no time has passed since the ritual. You're right about Tsukune before the ritual. We don't know anymore now.
Old 2011-05-09, 05:22   Link #19933
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Too soon to tell if he doesn't have their weaknesses considering no time has passed since the ritual. You're right about Tsukune before the ritual. We don't know anymore now.
Well, considering the fact that gaining the weaknesses of a vampire, would make Tsukune weaker then he was before he underwent Tohou Fuhai's ritual - I assume that Tsukune won't lose his immunity to vampire weaknesses, since generally speaking I believe that Tsukune becoming a human / Shinso vampire hybrid (generally a transcendent being) fits the theme of achieving coexistence between humans and ayashi, which is one of the plot points of the R+V manga, better then Tsukune fully becoming an ayashi (in other words, what would happen if Tsukune's body became the same as the body of a Shinso vampire), but like you mentioned Tsuyshi, it's probably better to wait for the next chapter, to see if Tsukune is going to keep his immunities or not.
Old 2011-05-09, 05:33   Link #19934
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, considering the fact that gaining the weaknesses of a vampire, would make Tsukune weaker then he was before he underwent Tohou Fuhai's ritual - I assume that Tsukune won't lose his immunity to vampire weaknesses, since generally speaking I believe that Tsukune becoming a human / Shinso vampire hybrid (generally a transcendent being) fits the theme of achieving coexistence between humans and ayashi, which is one of the plot points of the R+V manga, better then Tsukune fully becoming an ayashi (in other words, what would happen if Tsukune's body became the same as the body of a Shinso vampire), but like you mentioned Tsuyshi, it's probably better to wait for the next chapter, to see if Tsukune is going to keep his immunities or not.
Only thing I'll argue with here is that there's no way Tsukune would be made weaker here. With the new transformation, he should have access to a lot more power. He'll most definitely show a lot more strength than he ever has in previous chapters. In terms of potential, perhaps, Tsukune hasn't changed a lot, but in terms of how much power he can use at one point without going mad is likely to be much, much more. His body can handle the strain much better now, and that strain was one of the leading causes to his going mad when using too much power. The weaknesses would be a small price to pay.
Old 2011-05-09, 05:50   Link #19935
Chris38

Quote:
Only thing I'll argue with here is that there's no way Tsukune would be made weaker here. With the new transformation, he should have access to a lot more power. He'll most definitely show a lot more strength than he ever has in previous chapters. In terms of potential, perhaps, Tsukune hasn't changed a lot, but in terms of how much power he can use at one point without going mad is likely to be much, much more. His body can handle the strain much better now, and that strain was one of the leading causes to his going mad when using too much power. The weaknesses would be a small price to pay.
True, generally speaking the topic of Tsukune keeping his weaknesses or not, depends on the type of being that Ikeda plans to turn Tsukune into, and that's something that, we currently don't know anything about.

Hopefully, we are going to be provided with some information on what Tsukune has become soon, either during the rest of the current training arc, or maybe, during the fight between Tsukune and Akua.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-05-09 at 06:50.
Old 2011-05-09, 10:56   Link #19936
cyberdemon

Quote:
Red for me. Silver would make him too similar to Moka. Altho he did get his blood from Moka, it's the same blood that Moka received from Akasha (who also happens to have red hair), so either or is possible. Judging by the last panel in 41, his hair is much too dark to be white, but at the same time too light to be black, particularly if you look at earlier pages in the previous chapter where he hadn't gone insane yet. Red would look better on him anyways.
well Akasha doesn't have the Shinso blood anymore, she gave it to moka. However in that single flashback picture to the 3 lords sometime while they were fighting Alucard i couldn't help be notice that her hair seemed to be a bit lighter than it was in the current pictures of her meaning she may have had the silver hair at one point as well.

about vampire weaknesses i doubt that tsukune will have them after this. Touhou's ritual was meant to open channels within Tsukune's body so that he would be able to use Youkai techniques. other than that his body doesn't necessarily change. The transformation wasn't due to the ritual but just that the blood went out of control.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 11:01   Link #19937
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
well Akasha doesn't have the Shinso blood anymore, she gave it to moka. However in that single flashback picture to the 3 lords sometime while they were fighting Alucard i couldn't help be notice that her hair seemed to be a bit lighter than it was in the current pictures of her meaning she may have had the silver hair at one point as well.

So how did Akasha fight Alucard in the flashbacks?
Old 2011-05-09, 11:08   Link #19938
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post

about vampire weaknesses i doubt that tsukune will have them after this. Touhou's ritual was meant to open channels within Tsukune's body so that he would be able to use Youkai techniques. other than that his body doesn't necessarily change. The transformation wasn't due to the ritual but just that the blood went out of control.
Er... no she still has it, its her DNA...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 11:50   Link #19939
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:

So how did Akasha fight Alucard in the flashbacks?
I agree, if Akasha didn't have any Shinso blood, what would have been the point to the flashbacks?, or Akua's orginal goal?

That doesn't make any sense, Akasha still has Shinso blood in her body, which explains her vast power, strength and speed when she fought against Alucard, her black dark aura and her High-Speed Regeneration ability, like Tsukune and Moka has.

Since Moka was an infant and the Shinso blood being the most potent blood in the entire R+V universe, she probably only gave a small amount to keep Moka alive and healthy
Old 2011-05-09, 12:31   Link #19940
Chris38

I have to agree with Tsuyoshi and HayashiTakara, there's nothing suggesting that Akasha or Moka (since she has given her Shinso blood to Tsukune, as well) have lost their Shinso power's and blood afterwords - since, after all, like Tsuyoshi has mentioned, the power that Akasha demonstrated in the flashback.

The only thing that hasn't been explained yet - apart from what kind of being Tsukune is going to become, but that probably won't be revealed, until we are close to the end of Tsukune's "development". No generally speaking I'm wondering how Tsukune was able to survive through Moka's blood injections in the first place. While I agree that it might have been possible for Tsukune to survive, through the first few transfusions of Moka's blood, but when Tsukune's body anomalies have to started to appear, Tsukune should have died, not turn into a Ghoul, and at the current point (at least until Ikeda gives some kind of explanation on how Tsukune was able to survive that), it's a pretty obvious case of the protagonist having "plot armor", that allowed him to survive through something that he isn't supposed to survive.

After all, generally speaking the blood of a Shinso vampire is stronger then the blood of an ordinary vampire - I mean even ordinary vampires are drastically different then humans, so it's pretty miraculous for an ordinary human to survive (well, not without problems) through the blood injections of an ordinary vampire, and Shinso vampires are, most likely near the top of the chain of ayashi species.

Naturally, at this point I understand that Ikeda probably didn't want to expose the fact that Tsukune doesn't have the blood of an ordinary vampire too early, but now that Ikeda has officially revealed the fact that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso vampire blood, I hope that he is going to soon reveal how Tsukune was capable of survive and assimilate such potent blood with his, originally human body (after all the blood of a Shinso vampire is drastically different, from the human blood that Tsukune has had earlier).

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire