AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-03, 08:52   Link #101
Blaat

Yagi could have at least waited a few more chapters before switching focus on Miria.
Old 2010-08-03, 08:52   Link #102
Gooral
Banned

Something tells me that Cyclone will be in 7th heaven:

Chapter would be disappointing again for me if not for fanservice and some new faces.
Old 2010-08-03, 08:55   Link #103
racjona

background and surroundings are complete disaster :/ Yagi sucks :/
I don't like this chap ...
Old 2010-08-03, 09:08   Link #104
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
(...)
I hope Miria won't die here though...
Nah, she won't die. It's probably one of these shounen moments when someone looks surprised and the next second his opponent is. Probably she wasn't using her phantom at full power yet, only the cloaked version. I would guess she will defeat the twins by herself. Even if not I doubt she will die any time soon (maybe Galatea will help her).
Anyway, as always Rubel is in the center of all this. I'm surprised that Miria (or anyone else for that matter) didn't chop his head off yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weils View Post
(...) However, Rubel comments that the twin trainees are not the organization's final trump card.
No surprise there. And ZACS aren't it either.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:11   Link #105
konart

Quote:
Rubel comments that the twin trainees are not the organization's final trump card.
Did I hear Raki's name? I definitely heard it...
Old 2010-08-03, 09:18   Link #106
Weils

SCENE 106: Surprise Attack of the Phantom (幻影の奇襲)
Summary:
- After Dietrich reports what happened in the south and accompanying Helen and Deneve to the west, Miria makes a decision and cuts down Tabitha. She tells her that if she and anyone stops her, they will die.
- Galatea remarks that without her eyes, it's far more clearer to see through people's actions. Miria silently sheathes back her sword and moves past her. Galatea asks her if she wants to kill herself. Miria puts on her old warrior outfit and leaves Rabona.
- Tabitha wakes up later with Galatea by her side. She doesn't understand why Miria did this. Galatea remarks that it's all over now and comments on Miria's way of preventing Tabitha from moving without killing her. She explains to Tabitha that upon hearing Dietrich's report, Miria had to make a decision on whether to go east or west. Now that Alicia and Beth, who were the guardians of the organization, are away, it's a good opportunity to take down the organization. However, she also worries about her other comrades fighting for their lives at the west. So she makes a pained decision to knock out Tabitha and head east.
- Tabitha does not understand and argues that she will follow Miria anywhere she chooses to go. Galatea explains that Miria has a different understanding than the rest of them: to her, bringing down the organization is what she will give her life for.
- Tabitha says that the seven of them were supposed to stay together and bring down the organization. However, Miria saw things further: she did not lie when she made the promise to stay together and tried not to kill any fellow warriors, but Galatea speculates that Miria will be making her first kill of humans. Galatea questions Tabitha if she and any of the rest will be able to do so when the time comes. Tabitha says with uncertainty that she will be able to do it. Galatea says that yes, as an admirer of Miria, she might be able to do so, however the truth is that she does so only because she follows Miria. Tabitha is upset as Galatea tells her that Miria knew this would happen and faith will hurt and destroy the heart. She might even had anticipated this chain of events.
- At organization HQ, Miria cuts down anyone who stands in her way. Audrey and Rachel try to stop her but are easily defeated.
- Rubel tells another fellow colleague that for a warrior like Miria, she is so strong that throughout the years of training, she has learned to stop opponents attacking without posing any threat of death.
- Rubel is impressed by Miria's strength but says it's a pity as it's just only a short time since.
- Miria is confronted by a pair of twin trainees where one of them awakens in the same manner as Alicia and Beth team. However, unlike No.1 and 2, the trainees can switch places to awaken, leading to Miria having some difficulty in handling them.
- Rubel: You live up to your name, Phantom Miria. You could still smoothly battle with those two as opponents. However, the organization's trump card isn't this...

What is the trump card that the slyly smiling Rubel is talking about?....
To be continued...

The Usual Suspects

Last edited by Weils; 2010-08-03 at 09:31.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:18   Link #107
Newhope

Miria will probably get her arsed kicked and forced to decloak and fight at full strength, I wouldn't be surprised if Matia and co turns up in a few chapters and evens up the fight.

I think Rubel actually likes Miria but he's got to cover his tracks if the ORG get even a vague hint that the DOD know about the island they shift there operations else where destorying god knows how years worth of work he's put into it.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:20   Link #108
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Noooo. No Clare this month. I think Miria need to runaway.

Last edited by Awakened; 2010-08-03 at 09:30.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:27   Link #109
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weils View Post
(...) Galatea speculates that Miria will be making her first kill of humans (...)
Does it mean that MiB are humans after all?
Old 2010-08-03, 09:44   Link #110
MisterJB
Warden of the West

MIRIA IS BACK! MIRIA IS BACK!

AND SHE'S KICKING ASS!

I knew it! I always said that Miria would attack the Organization now that it was at it's weakest. Glad to see my girl still has her brains functioning.
However, I was not expecting these new Twins and now even RakiNemesis is going to attack Miria. That does not bode well for her.

I think that the Org will reveal that Raki is now a complete monster, with no traces of his humanity left. In rage, he'll kill these Twins and then, after a long battle, he'll kill Miria().

Last edited by MisterJB; 2010-08-03 at 20:58.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:47   Link #111
Ulquihorror

omg, wtf is this? It sounds so messy. Miria is fighting those AB twins without any problem? :P
I think Miria will awaken after killing humans

or maybe miria will kill raki and she will become clare's enemy
Old 2010-08-03, 09:48   Link #112
racjona

and Clare&Raciella will kill Raki-Monsta ...
geez what is Yagi smoking ...

Edit: and I think Miria hasn't release her yoki yet, so she's "invisible" for now.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:55   Link #113
Ulquihorror

I hope miria will decapitate those twins in a ruthless manner because I don't like their hair.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:58   Link #114
theevilanimal
ABducting claymores

Poor tabitha, she looks really pretty when unconscious...
Old 2010-08-03, 10:04   Link #115
Ulquihorror

I think Duff may not have completely disappeared from the surface of earth. He may have left a legacy.

Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-03, 10:27   Link #116
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
I think Duff may not have completely disappeared from the surface of earth. He may have left a legacy.

Spoiler:
lol,

Does anyone still dought that Rosemary was a number one? Look at Miria going up against two #1.
Old 2010-08-03, 10:40   Link #117
Ulquihorror

the two ab twins are only trainees, they don't even have their symbols yet so I doubt they are #1 materials. They look nasty as ABs though. What's with these org twins and their hyper elongated necks when awakening.
Old 2010-08-03, 10:41   Link #118
Newhope

I doubt the new twins are number 1 level yet there still young, Miria shit herself when she sensed Riful with those two it was more surprise than anything.
Old 2010-08-03, 10:41   Link #119
limao
DeAd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
MIRIA IS BACK! MIRIA IS BACK!
Beware, yagi might be drawing her death as we speak
Old 2010-08-03, 10:51   Link #120
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquihorror View Post
Spoiler:
That's Rachel and she has always been manly.

Quote:
Beware, yagi might be drawing her death as we speak
Yeah, I know. I even mentioned it in my post.