Old 2012-10-27, 17:02   Link #1081
ShiroiRyu

She is a girl ...
A real one. XD
Old 2012-10-27, 17:08   Link #1082
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for Gemini Paradox:

Indeed, she doesn't looks like the one from that scan .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 17:08   Link #1083
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I didn't watch the episode yet and even if that picture looks very feminine that doesn't mean much in SS. So tell me please, is it a girl?
Yes. 100% female, no doubt about it. And she's a lot better looking than in that shitty telemaga scan (they always have the worst illustrations).
Old 2012-10-27, 17:08   Link #1084
Deltaray

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Well hello there, this episode had alot of these, and next one probably even more.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 17:16   Link #1085
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yeah, Yuna was extra sexy this week. Her legs were so shiny

Spoiler for 31 preview:
Old 2012-10-27, 17:35   Link #1086
Miraluka
Banned

Paradox: Wanna drink some tea?
Ryuuho: Oh, thank you. But, where?
Paradox: What about... ANOTHER DIMENSION!
Ryuu: Damn you!!!
Old 2012-10-27, 17:45   Link #1087
ShiroiRyu

Yukana did Kazehana from Sekirei.
Oh man ... MILF POWER !
Old 2012-10-27, 17:48   Link #1088
Miraluka
Banned

She also did Nanasaki Ai from Amagami:
Old 2012-10-27, 19:28   Link #1089
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Art was really good this episode. Harbinger looked way cooler and more expressive than last week.

Other things i liked..

Spoiler:

Last edited by Goty; 2012-10-28 at 03:00.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 22:55   Link #1090
Key Board
Carbon

I'm impressed by Taurus Harbinger so far. Definitely better than Aldebaran

oh, and speaking of Silvers.. Harbinger managed to defeat one back when he wasn't even a formal saint.
Granted, he already had ridiculous level body strength and cosmo, though.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 11:42   Link #1091
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for NTR:

Spoiler for Everyone wants Shiryu:
Old 2012-10-28, 11:56   Link #1092
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

The show is getting closer and closer in feel of the original. Plus Omega deserves credit for not recycling the same personalities for the gold saints which gives them a new freshness. Associating a very combative personality with Tarus (the bull) is a very good and logical fit, especially refreshing given that all the other Taruses (Taruii?) had been the typical "big man with a big heart" type, good to see someone who's a little bit more of an edge case.

Next week's Gemini is going to be extremely interesting though! If it's a female Gemini with the same twist as all the previous Gemini saint it's going to be even better, imagine switching between an elegant woman and a sadistic women!
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 12:51   Link #1093
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Can't say I expected the show to turn into what basically amounts to a glorified boss rush stage (that's all I could think of when I saw the House of Zodiac), but I guess they're already at Mars and now they have to pad things out a bit to reach the 50 episode count. There's no reason this can't be an interesting arc if they pace it well and each of the Gold Saints has their own interesting story and contribution to the story, but as I said I definitely didn't expect it to go this route after that last battle and this could easily take up to the final battle with Mars if each Gold Saint gets their own episode or two from beyond this point.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 08:34   Link #1094
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

The problem I have with this show is how they're Saint but they don't seem to care about Athena at all. They better be called Aria's Saint instead of Athena's Saint. Seriously, even after they set foot in the temple, they didn't even think about Athena at all. It just doesn't feel right...
Old 2012-11-01, 09:32   Link #1095
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Amearai View Post
The problem I have with this show is how they're Saint but they don't seem to care about Athena at all. They better be called Aria's Saint instead of Athena's Saint. Seriously, even after they set foot in the temple, they didn't even think about Athena at all. It just doesn't feel right...
Maybe it’s simply a case of deception. Beside the Gold Saints like Capricorn & Leo, the Silver Saints might not know that Aria is a fake Athena. And now that Aria is dead, Mars acted like he has inherited “Athena’s will”.

I also have a problem with that in the original series with the existence of a truly evil Gold Saints like Aphrodite and Deathmask (Some might argue that Shura is evil too before Hyoga “Dragon Climbing” him to his senses). An easy answer would be that they’re personally recruited by Ares. So far, I like the Gold Saints in LC the best. Still, I won’t hammer down my judgement on Omega yet since we’re still at the beginning of the Twelve Temples arc. We don’t know what’s more to come.
Old 2012-11-01, 09:34   Link #1096
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Maybe it’s simply a case of deception. Beside the Gold Saints like Capricorn & Leo, the Silver Saints might not know that Aria is a fake Athena. And now that Aria is dead, Mars acted like he has inherited “Athena’s will”.

I also have a problem with that in the original series with the existence of a truly evil Gold Saints like Aphrodite and Deathmask (Some might argue that Shura is evil too before Hyoga “Dragon Climbing” him to his senses). An easy answer would be that they’re personally recruited by Ares. So far, I like the Gold Saints in LC the best. Still, I won’t hammer down my judgement on Omega yet since we’re still at the beginning of the Twelve Temples arc. We don’t know what’s more to come.
Not the Silver and gold saint. I'm talking about the 5 main characters. They now fight to revenge Aria but not to save Athena. They don't have the spirit of Athena's Saint that fight for love and peace... Now they just want to revenge.
Old 2012-11-01, 09:38   Link #1097
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Amearai View Post
Not the Silver and gold saint. I'm talking about the 5 main characters. They now fight to revenge Aria but not to save Athena.
Ah, you mean priority problems? Yeah. Maybe the order will be like this:
  1. Stop Mars and save the world
  2. Avenge Aria
  3. Save Athena

Maybe that's because our main Saints are so detached from Saori (only Kouga actually knew her) that they almost don't feel anything for her compared to Aria .
Old 2012-11-01, 09:48   Link #1098
Kenzaki Kazuma

Quote:
Ah, you mean priority problems? Yeah. Maybe the order will be like this:
I think he mean that the writer doesn't even care about Athena anymore. He didn't mention her in many episodes. Hell, Kiki didn't say anything about Athena in 29th episode.

This is the series about Athena saints. The bronze saints should have remembered their duty instead of making people thought they were Aria Saint.

Quote:
(only Kouga actually knew her)
Ryuho, too. I don't think Shiryu didn't teach his son about how important Athena is to Saint.
Kenzaki Kazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 10:10   Link #1099
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzaki Kazuma View Post
I think he mean that the writer doesn't even care about Athena anymore. He didn't mention her in many episodes. Hell, Kiki didn't say anything about Athena in 29th episode.
Well, I don't know what the writer's thinking. So, I'll leave that to people who actually know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzaki Kazuma View Post
Ryuho, too. I don't think Shiryu didn't teach his son about how important Athena is to Saint.
I meant "knew" as in "actually interacting with her". Did Ryuho ever met Saori? I don't know. Btw, isn't Ryuuho's main drive is to cure his father first and foremost?
Old 2012-11-01, 11:36   Link #1100
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It bothers me that Kouga has seemingly completely forgotten about Saori as well. Not a single mention of her in ages, even though his initial goal was to save her.

Tags
action, shounen