AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-03, 22:17   Link #141
lequory
People hate good theories

About Ulquiorra and his hands in his pocket.....Does anyone else think he's play "Tug Of War"? lmao...I'm so stupid...lol
Old 2008-03-04, 00:06   Link #142
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well if you totally forget about Renji being in this show, this ep had some high-points...Mostly the beginning, but again Ichigo just gets owned so hard by the bad guy it's not even funny...I was really amped when I started the ep so it was kind of a letdown to see Ichigo get waxed...Kube I'm trying man, but can you tell a more cyclical tale than Bleach right now?? (Get washed, rinse, repeat) Right now it's like running thru a tunnel and as soon as you get close to the light it seems the tunnel just keeps getting longer and longer (Like Gin's sword man)...Ain't $hit really happening and the pacing sucks, but the episode had enuff good parts to be enjoyed, but my patience is waining...

Something else that's kinda getting on my nerves...Is it just me or or these espada's awfully nice villains?? If you kick there a$$ they become your fanboys and even try to help you...If they kick your a$$ they pity you and feel sorry for you...Weird...
Old 2008-03-04, 04:43   Link #143
EarlyBlake
N L A M

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Something else that's kinda getting on my nerves...Is it just me or or these espada's awfully nice villains?? If you kick there a$$ they become your fanboys and even try to help you...If they kick your a$$ they pity you and feel sorry for you...Weird...
Yeah that has been bugging me to. It's an inconsistency in the characters that doesn't really have a resolution.
Old 2008-03-04, 06:13   Link #144
Ichimaru

whats funni is in this eps, Ichigo thinks the war is over if he kills ulquirra, when even though if he was the last, does he really think he can beat aizen/ichimaru/tousen
Old 2008-03-04, 12:48   Link #145
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyBlake View Post
Yeah that has been bugging me to. It's an inconsistency in the characters that doesn't really have a resolution.
Well, most of them have a sense of honour which excuses them from a few evils. Also the Piravon (sp.) Arrancar I think were made before Aizen came along and so have no solid reason to be evil at all (they're not mindless and in HM they don't need to eat people).

But overall Bleach has had very few straight forward villain. While Aizen and Gin could both be considered absolute bastards they've never made their intentions clear. If the King of Heaven isn't actively using his powers to better the world why shouldn't he be removed?

Generally the Arrancar just don't think life is worth much. The times we've seen them be generous is when they have something to prove.

But I agree, apart from...
Spoiler for Manga:

...most of the Espada's have been fairly nice chaps. I guess their petty acts of violence (see: Lolly and Menoly) mark them as being less noble. And of course Mayuri really screws up any moral highground the SS might claim. But I guess Yami did kill all those citizens in the real world, they just never made much of it.

Last edited by Formely_anon; 2008-03-04 at 16:50.
Old 2008-03-04, 13:36   Link #146
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Just a heads up, Formely_anon.

Edit: lol @ your edit xD

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2008-03-04 at 17:05.
Old 2008-03-04, 15:47   Link #147
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Its been a while since i watched a Bleach episode and now im all caught up.

Wow poor Ichigo, in that shape i really dont know what else he can do. I guess its back to the training board. He was owned throughly it was no trick it was no mistake he got beaten fair and square and UL. only used his hands he didnt even release and he only #4 DAMNNNNNNN ownage pure ownage i do feel sorry for Ichigo but sometimes you have to have a plan something that seems to escape them constatly

Orihime still a captive and being played with by those Arrancar bit*#s i hope they get owned. But seriously i really do wish someone i dont care who would rescue her. Then again who the hell still has the strength to fight.

Why do i get the feeling this arc is going to last for a long time. If im wrong please someone tell me PLEASE.

oh and ahh what the hell happened to Chad there was no mention of him in this episode.

Rukia hello Rukia what the hell happened to her shes injured pretty damn bad but again really no mention of her.
Old 2008-03-04, 16:49   Link #148
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Just a heads up, Formely_anon.
Thanks. Not that I mind too much, however fearsome a BAN may be. (The thanks are genuine though)
Old 2008-03-04, 22:29   Link #149
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

the way this is shaping up, there's no way in hell Ichigo should even beat the #1 Espada, if he could manage to keep his mask up indefinitely, seems like he stands a chance against Uli
Old 2008-03-05, 00:20   Link #150
EarlyBlake
N L A M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formely_anon View Post
Well, most of them have a sense of honour which excuses them from a few evils...

But overall Bleach has had very few straight forward villain. While Aizen and Gin could both be considered absolute bastards they've never made their intentions clear.
Aizen is pretty evil. Desiding to kill Little Miss Muffet (a.k.a. Momo). You don't get much more evil than trying kill the ultra goodie two shoes. I got no idea what Gin and Tōsen are up too. I guess Gin is mainly a "yes man". I keep hoping Tōsen is under cover or something, since, I like him. What do I have to back that up.... nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Why do i get the feeling this arc is going to last for a long time. If im wrong please someone tell me PLEASE.
Spoiler for Super Ultra Secret Manga Spoiler :P:

Last edited by EarlyBlake; 2008-03-05 at 01:53.
Old 2008-03-05, 00:35   Link #151
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTrizz
the way this is shaping up, there's no way in hell Ichigo should even beat the #1 Espada, if he could manage to keep his mask up indefinitely, seems like he stands a chance against Uli

If Ichigo were an espada he'd be #6 or #7...That's really the bottomline why he can't win right now...I hope hollichigo takes over personally...I could only imagine how cool a fight that would be (With his insane and unpredictable fighting style)...But even with his mask at full strength Uliquirra is still fiddling for change in his pocket fighting with one hand the whole fight...Ichigo just ain't strong enuff and I'm ready for a duex ex maskmachina because that's what's coming...That's the only thing that can be coming outside another training arc...

I'm Getting Rescue Robin arc vibes (One Piece) from this...It might be another year before Aizen even pulls out his sword or Orihime potentially powers-up the ultra-skittle...The pace doesn't seem like it's close to picking up unfortunately...I just hope fights like Ulq-Ichi could be longer....

I read one poster compare what Kube is doing right now similar to DBZ...I think it's different though, because DBZ might slow the pace, but the villain gets used up in DBZ...In Bleach I'd like for once to see them focus on one villain kicking everybody's a$$ for a little bit...Make one of these guys legendary instead of just a bada$$ passerby....
Old 2008-03-05, 01:10   Link #152
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

popquiz to WD, if rescue team is to be assemble, who will they be?

SS abandoned them..

Vaizard was no where getting involve if ED/OP are any indication..

That leaves Team Karakura + Uruhara and Team Father ..

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-03-05, 01:23   Link #153
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

The first few mins of this ep were awesome, liked Ulqui's fighting style with his hand in his pocket, green zero (too cool) and near indestructible skin..... I mean he took a fully powered Getsuga Tensho and the only things affected were his clothes

As much as I like the way things are, there is just one small problem........everyone got wiped out!!! What da??!! ........ Will Ishida be even able to take on the pink haired fruity espada?......hopefully the next episode won't focus too much on Orihime's domestic abuse case and provide more scenes from the fallen warriors since we need to know what's gonna happen there.......
Old 2008-03-05, 01:32   Link #154
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
popquiz to WD, if rescue team is to be assemble, who will they be?

SS abandoned them..

Vaizard was no where getting involve if ED/OP are any indication..

That leaves Team Karakura + Uruhara and Team Father ..

Popquiz to K_N....Then how the hell do they win? Deus Ex is all that remains if no help comes...The Vaizards can get to HM if they had to since they dabble in changing dimensions it seems...Urahara just needs to go to his basement to make $hit happen...And Rukia and company still have friends in SS, not mention a$$holes like Kenpachi and his squad who could say F-it at the drop of a hat just to go and have a good fight...Many avenues for help exist if Kube gets off his tail, but anything other than this will probably be more contrived since Ichigo and his ENTIRE TEAM ARE ALL OUTCLASSED...

Where will Ichigo find more strength? Another training arc? Another internal battle for king? This is all so cyclical (Not that other shonen aren't but Bleach seems to puts itself in a corner on this)...Don't get me wrong, still some really fun episodes, but if you were to compare Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, or even DBZ, Bleach has the least coherency in terms of characters getting power-ups to continue fighting...So if no rescue team appears just prepare for more of the same...Dues Ex baby...

Now let's see how the teacher grades our papers^^....
Old 2008-03-05, 01:39   Link #155
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Well, its really unfair to you since I already knew the answer .. So, I'll refrain from showing you my answer.

But rest assured

My popquiz is still open to all other anime watchers tho (WD still pondering at the option.. even added another option , not saying that his other option is wrong tho ).. Would be nice to see what you guys think
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-03-05, 01:52   Link #156
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Well, its really unfair to you since I already knew the answer .. So, I'll refrain from showing you my answer.

But rest assured
If you didn't write the word Deus Ex on your answer sheet then I'll rest assured^^...The fact that you knew the answer, yet still pondered why one would think anyone would be sent to help unfortunatley tells me the answer I already knew...Some trumped-up $hit will happen, and I'm fine with it...I just hope it hurries up...I have no probs with it, since this is Bleach, but damn so many characters that I would love to see do stuff that's not a popsickle-sword, a Howling Zabimaru, or a rapid blue arrow attack...Even Ichigo's bankai seems so limited right now...I thought his special power was speed-sword, where the hell was the speed verses Ulq? Byakuya was right, he needs like a hundred years before he can really craft his bankai beyond brute force...
Old 2008-03-05, 01:58   Link #157
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I'm evil >D

Spoiler for my answer:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-03-05, 02:07   Link #158
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

*sighs*

I'm gonna hold you to that...The first trumped-up Deus Ex $hit I see expect a demerit ...And maybe I'll rat on you too for peeking at the teachers' manual (manga) ...
Old 2008-03-05, 02:13   Link #159
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Oh come on .. Its hard to spoil without spoiling anything

And Ichigo havent got a real fight with on par opponent yet in this arc. Don was a failed test.. he wanted to fight without his bankai but failed.. And emoboy just wiped the floor with him
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-03-05, 05:11   Link #160
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I was going to start reading the manga, but decided not to do so......I feel I'd be spoiling myself........how does that work for you guys? do you even get excited when you watch the actual episode? or is it ... yeah... I already knew that was gonna happen kinda thing?
Closed Thread