AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-11-23, 18:11   Link #41
omega253

I think it's too early in the story for us to be speculating about the MC's mother. It's a good time-passer, but we ultimately won't know the truth until the manhwa reveals it.

On a side-note, the red-headed fire/fist-fighter chick is now in Jee Han's class. He looked like he was freaking out something fierce...
Old 2013-11-23, 22:57   Link #42
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
we arleady know that natural users' ability is influenced by their life. Since he is obsessed with jrpg he got this kind of ability.As for his mother she is probably a Gaia miko ?
No, what i mean is that despite being a game character, our MC power is too versatile and powerful, the former was proven by the fact that MC can learn pretty much any skill -> virtually allowed him to possessed all type of ability, the latter is that when he level up if strength or vitality attribute go up his body will also be stronger, gain access to both physic and magic art, unlike people who can simply create fire who using psychokinesis.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 23:05   Link #43
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
No, what i mean is that despite being a game character, our MC power is too versatile and powerful, the former was proven by the fact that MC can learn pretty much any skill -> virtually allowed him to possessed all type of ability, the latter is that when he level up if strength or vitality attribute go up his body will also be stronger, gain access to both physic and magic art, unlike people who can simply create fire who using psychokinesis.
Since he's a game character, he can skip the whole learning process and trial-and-error.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 08:05   Link #44
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well he may be able to learn any skill with the press of a button(literally) but don't forget he still has to grind them levels and as we all should know grinding takes it's toll on you eventually

Maybe he'll do what we do when the grind becomes to much, go play another game

Either way I really am enjoying this alot with how things are going, I just hope to god the author can keep it up.
Like I said before alot of these Korean webcomics tend to lose their appeal later on.
Old 2013-11-24, 08:25   Link #45
Breimoon

the problem is when he reaches level cap. After that he will have to find another way to become stronger and grind his skill levels up if he still can.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 15:11   Link #46
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
the problem is when he reaches level cap. After that he will have to find another way to become stronger and grind his skill levels up if he still can.
We don't even know if his level cap is a 100. It could easily be a thousand for all we know.
Old 2013-11-24, 15:19   Link #47
omega253

E'yup, the two posts above have summed up something about Han's level. This could take the route of Disgaea, which has the absurd universal destroyers...

So far, he hasn't met any real challenges aside from other people that are high-level, but have no interest in him. Then there's also the mindless grinding to be done.

Han's going to be an honest-to-goodness overpowered protagonist if he takes on the mentality of Weed from Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.

If you know who that character is, you should know how powerful Han might turn out to be from all the grinding...
Old 2013-11-24, 15:21   Link #48
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
E'yup, the two posts above have summed up something about Han's level. This could take the route of Disgaea, which has the absurd universal destroyers...

So far, he hasn't met any real challenges aside from other people that are high-level, but have no interest in him. Then there's also the mindless grinding to be done.

Han's going to be an honest-to-goodness overpowered protagonist if he takes on the mentality of Weed from Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.

If you know who that character is, you should know how powerful Han might turn out to be from all the grinding...
Yeah and game grinding is a lot easier than real life effort and learning. All this guy's got to do is say the name of the skill to use it. Everything's automated for him.

I hate to do this to such a great manhwa, but I can't help but notice an obvious plot hole. Against the black summoner, couldn't Han just use ID escape when the guy's got his zombies out? People would notice the zombies and the black summoner would be killed Final Destination-style by Gaia for breaking the rules.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-11-24 at 17:29.
Old 2013-11-24, 18:38   Link #49
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Yeah and game grinding is a lot easier than real life effort and learning. All this guy's got to do is say the name of the skill to use it. Everything's automated for him.

I hate to do this to such a great manhwa, but I can't help but notice an obvious plot hole. Against the black summoner, couldn't Han just use ID escape when the guy's got his zombies out? People would notice the zombies and the black summoner would be killed Final Destination-style by Gaia for breaking the rules.
Two explanations, take your pick.

First, Gaia could simply not allow him to dump the summoner and his shit into the real world. Either prevent the barrier from breaking or only let the MC out.

Two, maybe you can't leave a barrier unless the one who created it either leaves or destroys it himself.
Old 2013-11-24, 18:44   Link #50
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Two explanations, take your pick.

First, Gaia could simply not allow him to dump the summoner and his shit into the real world. Either prevent the barrier from breaking or only let the MC out.

Two, maybe you can't leave a barrier unless the one who created it either leaves or destroys it himself.
You can break an illusion barrier because the MC just learned a skill to do that.
Old 2013-11-24, 18:51   Link #51
ta2666

Might it have something to do with the barrier itself, remember he couldn't escape from the barrier at chundomoon.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 18:55   Link #52
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
Might it have something to do with the barrier itself, remember he couldn't escape from the barrier at chundomoon.
That just because it was too high-leveled for him to break, but the skill he learned is definitely for breaking out of others' illusion barriers.
Old 2013-11-24, 19:58   Link #53
ta2666

So you are saying that lvl45 black summoner guy can't make a barrier that Han lvl8 Han can't break.
Old 2013-11-24, 19:59   Link #54
blade82

he needs to learn a flying skill
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 20:32   Link #55
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
So you are saying that lvl45 black summoner guy can't make a barrier that Han lvl8 Han can't break.
But what about other opponents? I'm just saying this sort of method seems a little cheap, but it is possible and its not like this skill is limited to him.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-11-24 at 21:03.
Old 2013-11-24, 20:35   Link #56
ta2666

I completely get what you are saying.
I think it would be cheap if he could just breakout of any barrier at will, otherwise he could just run from everyone and not have to fight
Old 2013-11-28, 22:52   Link #57
omega253

Chapter 13 is up!

The red-head shows no signs of recognizing Han and she hasn't gotten any attention that a transfer student usually gets. That's not the shocker though.

The Black Summoner is now his class's new teacher.

Han is nervous during the school day, but nothing happens.

After that, he goes to Sun Il's mansion. It's here that we meet Sun Il's grandfather, who is also the head of the clan. His level is also labeled as ??, same as Han's mother.

Han makes a theory that it is because they are so high level that a low level like him can't see the exact number.

Also, blue hair brings out some unknown package, but we have to wait for Chapter 14 to find out what's inside.
Old 2013-11-29, 01:49   Link #58
XFire
150% done

I'm about 95% positive that the box is filled with skill manuals
Old 2013-11-29, 05:25   Link #59
ShiroiRyu

Began to read it ...
I'm really loving it ...
Pretty funny. ^^
Old 2013-11-29, 05:35   Link #60
Breimoon

if only the world were this easy xD