AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2020-11-16, 22:16   Link #3361
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

You mean how they obtain Storm Eagle and Saiyuu Journey?
It used at least once before Touma reclaim both though, in a sensible way too.

Storm Eagle is used to generate storm against Buster.
It's obtainable as they didn't expect Buster, who previously seen not having any other books, to have Jack Domamenoki.

Saiyuu Journey is used by Calibur during King Arthur debut CMIIW.
Daichi used the Wukong Rod aspect, extending the blade to hit Saber mid-air; Crimson Dragon used the cloud part to generate blazing cloud for it's debut.

I see no problem with it as the books are used correctly and it worked for Calibur identity reveals.
People already guessing Daichi to be Calibur as there's no way the monsters can obtain both unless previous Saber siding with them; Kento's father made it 50:50 as we saw how book obtainable by defeating others and Daichi status is MIA (until it turned out the opposite instead).

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-17, 17:48   Link #3362
justavisitor

Sorry for the confusion. I meant how Saber got the books back for Rintaro and Kento from Calibur in this episode.

I am pretty sure Calibur was not using those books in this episode. In fact, technically speaking, Saber is not even sure Calibur has them with him (hey I steal those books, doesn't mean I bring them with me all the time). Saber just hits Calibur hard, books dropped to the floor, and those books happened to be the ones belonged to Rinatro and Kento.

Back in the old days (in Gaim?), in order to steal an item from an enemy, you have to:
1) wait for your enemy to get that item out
2) steal it from there

Now? All you have to do is to hit the enemy hard like Mario hitting those magical bricks, items will come out from the enemy out of nowhere if you keep beating the guy up

It's just that, to me, the lazy writing gets even lazier.
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-18, 03:44   Link #3363
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

While he not using it, actually believable if Calibur bring the books with him all the time.
His arsenal is limited, and going by his identity as previous Saber then Saiyuu Journey pretty much the last of his arsenal.

No reason to not bring the books with him especially if he wanted Jaou Dragon to be stronger using three Wonder Combos;
Its not like Kamijo and the monsters are disappointed with the result either, so losing the books turned out never a loss for them to begin with.

I agree that the book appears just by hitting enemy is lazy but magical settings made it safe albeit very loose compare to OOO Core Medals that act as monster cells.
Won't say Gaim free from fault when Kouta is guaranteed to obtain good stuffs in comparison to other KR protags whenever he have to made contact with the forest; Eiji still the only one going through up and down collecting stuffs.

Old 2020-11-22, 00:59   Link #3364
kiak666

Trailer for Saber and Zero-One's respective movies are out:

Spoiler for Zero-One:
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-22, 08:31   Link #3365
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Jump Out the Book. Open It and Burst. The Fear of Darkness. You Make Might A Just. No Matter Dark Joke. Fury ... IN THE DARK!
Calibur continues to be amazing; definitely one of the best evil Rider upgrade. Love how he got flashback before using Jaou Dragon, made it looks like Kento fought a protagonist in comparison to past evil Riders.

Hope Touma make a change sooner, if not Kento and Rintaro will took the audience like Fuwa.

Old 2020-11-22, 10:44   Link #3366
justavisitor

The story is actually quite good. Other than I still have the beef that the main writer is no where to be seen just when we are about to conclude the first arc. (He is probably pulling the string behind the scene, let's hope) The other two writers (Nobuhiro Mouri and Keiichi Hasegawa) are doing quite well. Maybe they talk a lot behind the scene. (Imagine if they hire Toshiki Inoue )

The underlying meaning when innocents turn into blood-colour like shadow is quite frightening if you think about it (What will happen if it's not a kid show?)

Calibur has the chance to finish Kento. Rinatro takes the damage. Now Calibur has a chance to finish both riders and what does he do? Do a bad guy 101, walk away from the glorious opportunity for double kills

Despite all the rants, saber is doing better now. Let's hope Nobuhiro Mouri and Keiichi Hasegawa can keep it up (I don't care about the main writer anymore <--another rant XD)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-22, 19:18   Link #3367
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Jaou Dragon looks damn good. I'm guessing Daichi actually has some kind of master plan and isn't actually evil, which would explain why he left Kento and Rintaro alive.
Old 2020-11-25, 04:24   Link #3368
kiak666

Saber and Blades' 1st quarter Upgrade Form:

Spoiler for Future Episode Contents:
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu