AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-24, 03:11   Link #4521
tsunade666

I voted for itsuwa in toaru wiki. It looks like a one sided voting system.
Old 2010-09-24, 03:15   Link #4522
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I haven't voted yet.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-09-24, 03:28   Link #4523
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

And you're in charge of it...

Speaking of which, I haven't voted yet.
Old 2010-09-24, 03:35   Link #4524
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I dunno which one to vote, lol.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-09-24, 04:54   Link #4525
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... Looks like everyone loves Itsuwa...

... Which I ashamedly admit I like her too.

And wow at the numbers. Will a turnabout happen and Itsuwa loses the poll? Who knows.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-09-24, 05:37   Link #4526
faiz blaster

Anything on vol. 22 yet?
Old 2010-09-24, 06:08   Link #4527
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

No love for Seiri? Poor iron walled girl lol. Not enough screen time for her :P
Old 2010-09-24, 06:18   Link #4528
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Misuzu. Imma gunnin for her mom. XD
Old 2010-09-24, 11:02   Link #4529
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

^Mikoto would fry you.

Vol 11 Chapter 2, 75%.

I know it's extremely petty for me to do this, but I'm rather angry now. Reading a certain email complaining that the translation is lousy and slow, and now I don't really have the mood to continue today. (Maybe I'll sleep through it, see how it goes.)
Old 2010-09-24, 11:07   Link #4530
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
No love for Seiri? Poor iron walled girl lol. Not enough screen time for her :P
To think my male friends say she is fun and fap material .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post

Vol 11 Chapter 2, 75%.

I know it's extremely petty for me to do this, but I'm rather angry now. Reading a certain email complaining that the translation is lousy and slow, and now I don't really have the mood to continue today. (Maybe I'll sleep through it, see how it goes.)
Don't pay attention to those ass-leechers, they don't even take time to register and say to you at least "Thanks" when they can read the novels and have an idea about the story. I know about 4 persons who can read very clear the novels 3 in direct japanesse and 1 in chinesse yet none of them try to help D:<

About the fuko-da part 3. I wonder how will JCStaff handle this scene...you know...
- Touma opens the door.
- Touma sees Orsola taking a shower, showing at the same time her uncovered breasts.
- A naked Index enters to the room, with a towel on her hand, not her body, her hand.
- Orsola covers her body with a transparent curtain, lol.
- The steam wasn't coming from the current room but from the next room.
- Index covers her body with the towel while Touma is on the floor.

What about vol.9/10??? DVD tactics?
Oriana is a walking fanservice girl!!!!!
If the service scenes gets censored in the anime but uncensored in rhe DVD/BDs, the sales will increase as foam!!!!

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-09-24 at 11:21.
Old 2010-09-24, 11:23   Link #4531
outerelf

Quote:
^Mikoto would fry you.

Vol 11 Chapter 2, 75%.

WHAT?! Who dares complain to those people! I'd swear at them if I could! You are one of the most wonderful translators I know, translating the light novels for leechers like me to read. If they don't like it, then I say they're complete and total morons!

You have every right to be petty! I'd be petty as well.

On a separate note, thank you once again for your wonderful translation and the trick door question Touma faced It always is enjoyable to read your translations.
Old 2010-09-24, 11:39   Link #4532
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
“Stab yourself instead!”
The moment Index shouts this, the man points the spear back to himself. Now that the male in nun clothing is unable to control his weapon for no reason, he stops.
Nice move.

Quote:
GYYYAAHHH!!

From afar, an indecent male voice can be heard. To a tense Kamijo, Index calmly says,

“To snipe here from afar, it means that he’s sending information of his location to us. Then no matter where he is, my ‘Spell Intercept’ can mow through it.”

Seems like Index did something. But Kamijo doesn’t know exactly what.
I think the guy shot himelf .
Old 2010-09-24, 14:26   Link #4533
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
^Mikoto would fry you.

Vol 11 Chapter 2, 75%.

There is always I least one idiot who thinks these translations are a right and not a privilege, and don't think about the time and energy it talks to translate.
Considering the pace you have been setting with your translations, you deserve a break anyway.
Old 2010-09-24, 14:27   Link #4534
arkblazer

Quote:
^Mikoto would fry you.

Vol 11 Chapter 2, 75%.

ignore them ping, they are probably just trolls anyway (either that or the biggest, most ungrateful fucktards ever.)

personally think you are the best translator at BT. not only are you incredibly fast, but your writing is pretty good and really easy to understand.
Old 2010-09-24, 16:53   Link #4535
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Vol 11 Chapter 2, 75%.

WTF? If they want to complain, then let's see THEM translate it. How they have no respect whatsoever to Teh_Ping who spends the time and effort translating novels to provide to the English-speaking Index community for no payment at all just ticks me off!

Teh_Ping, WE LOVE YOU! Your translations are the best!
Old 2010-09-24, 19:16   Link #4536
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Seiri Fukuyose gets my love point, and yeah Ping dont mind those ungreatful people, hell I wish I could help but my english is bad already lets not mention my japanese or no existance chinese.
Old 2010-09-24, 19:24   Link #4537
pikachuwei

i could help translate, if you people can stand horrible translations (never attended chinese school, left taiwan for NZ when i was 4 lol so crap chinese skillz). TBH my chinese skills is probably limited to summarys, a full translation would be hard for me.

but not at the moment, exams @_@. maybe in the summer holidays when i have 10000000 hours of free time XD
Old 2010-09-24, 23:15   Link #4538
Flere821
Lurker

Teh Ping, just ignore the ungrateful leechers is probably the best move. Though how the heck did they get their hands on your email address anyway, I don't recall having to make a email address public for signing up to Bakatsuki...

And just as a side note, I'll have time when RL stuff is over (and my fanfic is completed) around November - after that I'll come back to translating TAMNI on Baka-tsuki
Old 2010-09-24, 23:30   Link #4539
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Well, I did leave my public email address on my page. Thought I'll leave it as a feedback column on what needs improvement. (The recent inclusion of cap locks is one of them.)

As for my official comment, well, it's in my sig. (A bit of self-depreciation too.)

Will finish up Volume 11 Chapter 2 though, by today.

On topic, 'Touma seeing Index naked'=about once every two volumes. Technically, he was right when he said that the danger is behind the left door.
Old 2010-09-24, 23:49   Link #4540
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

You guys handled the bandwagon well enough, so I'll just deal with the humor:

Quote:
^Mikoto would fry you.
Which tsundere hasn't tried to kill me at some point in their lives?

*fleeeeeeeeeeez*

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen