AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-09, 03:21   Link #321
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Here is a plus to the harem route: SoA characters are mostly pretty likable so its really hard for me to pick one.

Soukoku devil route's end really made me :O
"did I just saved the world by fucking a newly formed god and made her my sex slave?"
Don't worry, that feeling's normal. Celica's dick alone has tamed so many powerful beings that it's hard to keep track at this point. Think of it as an initiation of some sorts - "You know you've played a Eushully title when-".

I wouldn't mind having a Mehisha myself. Mmmmmmm.

Also I only liked two, three characters from SoA: Atori and Mehisha, with Sayane coming close I guess (Yakuri art banza~i).

Be careful what you wish for, Drkz. Sure you might get a maid army...only to find out that they're all nasu. And then there's no turning back.
Old 2013-05-09, 03:35   Link #322
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Wasn't mehisha proceeding towards godhood in devil route? She literally 1 shotted the leader of the devils.

Well, we can have 1 AP of maids, 1 AP of cameos, 1 AP of dollsex....

You know eushully is out of time for this title when they didn't add maids in any shape or form.

//

I actually don't think cameo commanders from Kamidori or soukoku would be that good. They would most likely be stuck using fusioned monsters, and most of the melee ones really suck: I mostly only use the casters against elemental weaknesses.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 07:30   Link #323
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I find your fascination with dollsex intriguing. *jots down some more notes*

They were definitely pressed for time with this one, but thankfully it's improved over the trial!
Old 2013-05-09, 11:05   Link #324
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

The angel who wasn't such a angel. HAH.

Maid army shall be imba. Because eushully maids are OP!!!

They should bring back Meshia so you can verify your theory hahaha. Only problem is you Shuuya beats her and takes all her power away. Than you get the dick ending.

Eroge can never be approved! Only appended!
Old 2013-05-09, 12:52   Link #325
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Oh no I am not that fascinated with dollsex, just very surprised they did not add that into the game. I am more of an angelsex guy...

Eushully chan will most likely have archer formation, black eushully with magic formation, while Eukleia with one of the improved melee formations... anastasia... maybe beast formation (which I find to be way too painful to use.

Unsure where they can add the new "land" on the map. The leftover areas around the edges of the map are too inaccessible: either to the far west (but if you go orfus route it will be a pain to defend those), or far east... but by the time you conquered light nation it would be end game.

Would like to see soukoku cameos, but I think a deterring factor would be the lack of voices (ie: eushully cant get the original VAs to voice the cameos, so they may scrap the idea).
Old 2013-05-09, 12:59   Link #326
Drkz

Hm... good point. We'll see. They should bring back Lily. Lily is fun and broken!
Old 2013-05-09, 13:26   Link #327
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

And to think: a lv1 lily can get title changes at lv15 and 30!
I wish they will add more types of ultimate attacks, most are just buffs/debuffs or damage spells. Something like a low cost knockback, pull (pulls runners towards you!), complete snare (do units cannot move!) are easily doable.

Nefka's formation break is pretty cute (very useful vs mages), but the "strong attack" spell already does something like that (used by most trash commanders).

Liselle really needs a new ultimate: something like, summon a turret in place that shoots you enemies.

//

I realize why I love using Bell so much: not only does she have some of the best combat stats out of the dolls (though her attacks are physical), and her buffs turn all the affected unit into walking bosses, she has the warrior womenly voice that past eushully angels had.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-09 at 17:00.
Old 2013-05-09, 23:44   Link #328
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

That's right, it's all about the angels. Mmmmmm.
Old 2013-05-10, 10:49   Link #329
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Even though it's a bit sad that there's no real angel in Madou Koukaku, I'll glady take Ea Ciel as a replacement. The bgm of her last event battle was quite nice and her last CG together with Weiss was very lovely . And the optional? ending scene with Felano was by itself also awww-inducing. Quite the big change from her former assassin job against Weiss .

Seriously, most female interactions were quite good -> Corona, Liesel, Neneka and Alfimia and the two I mentioned above, except the smex as punishment (for non-rape scenes, that is).
Old 2013-05-10, 10:54   Link #330
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

What? No real angels?!

Brb torches and pitchforks, this means war! Having no angels to corrupt and slowly mind break play patty cake with is no fun!
Old 2013-05-10, 11:28   Link #331
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Lacrille still my favorite with her screams
Really like the development of Margaretta as well. She gets a decent bit of attention.

Going to finally unlock the three musketeers later today, lets see how their interactions go...

//

Trying to rip that third world map music from the game and find that its one of those things that are much better when played in a loop and not just by itself due to not having a proper end.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-10 at 13:07.
Old 2013-05-10, 13:54   Link #332
Key Board
Carbon

dragon girl was disappointing

granted Ranaheim, Zafuha and Anneloth weren't relevant to the plot either.

but dragon girl was just.. there...

happens in every Eushully game I guess..
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 14:04   Link #333
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

not surprised that anneloth and zafuha are not involved, but Ranaheim being the magic driven kingdom should have a lot more say imo.

Ofc, I think the underlying problem is that those nations can just be downright conquered with characters either killed off or enslaved, so they can't really get too involved.

Though it would be nice to see more of everyone during true route end.
Old 2013-05-10, 14:49   Link #334
Key Board
Carbon

you'd think long lived dragons would be involved or at least know about the black drop and madoukaku creation

but it turns out, it's an exclusively elven and dwarven run conspiracy

speaking of which, why exactly did the dark moon goddess make the black drop again? aside from being a total dick?
and what's stopping her from this this again?

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-05-10, 15:14   Link #335
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Eifelia ! Damn you bittersweet ending, gimme my route-girl back!
On the bright side: Neneka's ending is *hnnghhh*.
Spoiler for to be safe:

@participation of characters: I didn't follow the story much as I'm terrible with that kind of vocabulary. But, the finale was really just about Weiss, Eifelia -> magic weapon and the dolls. The other characters/countrie seemed somehow just to add more units to the roster or let's call it "temporary story". Okay, there's still Garms, who "introduced" that effing ghost-thingy Noias and elven and dwarven for background, but even the latter two didn't make an appearance during the showdown like some ancient pew-pew or so. Zafuha was soley there to have a war with Anneloth and vice versa. And Ranaheim due to Krais' grudge or whatever against Weiss?

Last edited by Mahou; 2013-05-10 at 15:28.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 16:04   Link #336
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Seem like everyone finished true route... I need to stop slacking and taking my time with sim-city.

Still need to do Conqueror route for the harem scenes. Then in a final run for the game I am going to try to complete as much stuff as possible then find something else to play until my angelsex AP arrives.

Oh I noticed you don't have a scene with the store owner as well, maybe there will be a set of afterstories where you get a 3some with her and margaretta at the same time.

Given what we had in Soukoku, there is also a slight chance in which we get some monster sex, rmb that water girl (yeah I know, the loliangel prob stole all the attention...)?

then mix in some dollsex desu-no?

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-10 at 17:00.
Old 2013-05-10, 18:42   Link #337
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Eifelia ! Damn you bittersweet ending, gimme my route-girl back!
On the bright side: Neneka's ending is *hnnghhh*.
Spoiler for to be safe:

@participation of characters: I didn't follow the story much as I'm terrible with that kind of vocabulary. But, the finale was really just about Weiss, Eifelia -> magic weapon and the dolls. The other characters/countrie seemed somehow just to add more units to the roster or let's call it "temporary story". Okay, there's still Garms, who "introduced" that effing ghost-thingy Noias and elven and dwarven for background, but even the latter two didn't make an appearance during the showdown like some ancient pew-pew or so. Zafuha was soley there to have a war with Anneloth and vice versa. And Ranaheim due to Krais' grudge or whatever against Weiss?
You didn't get the true ending

Did you fight a giant mech as the final boss? If not, that's not the true ending

The undead general is not the true final boss
Old 2013-05-10, 19:44   Link #338
Drkz

Conqueror route = Best route .

I need a female monster tank . Not using male monsters is such a bad idea .

We need more dress up doll options . Eushully make it happen!

But seriously... that old man is such a dick.
Old 2013-05-10, 19:53   Link #339
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

There are two high growth lv1 mercs that have pretty low upkeep, unlocked at merc shop lv5. The catgirl also wears a pair of pantsu as a hat...

I dunno why but I really love using Bell: her AoE buff is so powerful and she comes with pretty high stats.

I am going to see if I can finish true route tonight, just conquered Yun Gasol, need to finish dwarves and Ar Ciel events, and maybe conquer Heishira too.

AP01 feels really lackluster, even the peeking quests in Soukoku was more fun than that.
Old 2013-05-10, 20:51   Link #340
Drkz

It proves how much they where strapped for time. Maybe they'll improve with the next one. Probably why everyone was surprised that it was so small.

Tags
eukleia, eushully, kamidori, kokakou, srpg