AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-27, 06:03   Link #441
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I think you are right. we will go for AO ending as there would be a plot point which will collide with the discipline squad once again in the manga.

Altho after that, we will have to wait quite a while unless the author had an influx of idea on how to advance the story as if that point was chosen for the ending, we will have little to none manga material for a complete 3rd season as it is now.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 06:19   Link #442
Manic
real men love pink

well the manga is still far ahead. it will take another few eps to finish the homera arc. Then they have to do the history of the dsquad, and after that are some of the battle royal fights. I think there was enough material to do a full season without AO content. But.. the writer has been bad at releasing to characters for the past 8 months, we have basically been getting only about 16 pages per month.

oh well nothing ya can do besides sit back and enjoy the ride
Old 2010-07-27, 09:19   Link #443
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 4

Well I just saw and it was good. I was just wondering about a few parts and some comments on the other parts.....for example when Seo here=>

was sleeping with Hibiki...was it possible for him to have intercourse with her...the manga never says anything about it nor shows it nor any mention is there that intercourse is possible with Sekireis since they are alien beings with human features for the most female. Of course you can never get enough of Kuu when she gets angry=>
Spoiler:

Interesting Homura breast detail with color tone as a close up here: http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/005a2539.jpg
A rather nasty evil pose of Minaka that I find is the best so far in season 2 here:
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/bc39295d.jpg
Well about time we see her here: http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/60d00a5b.jpg
.....I did not really see since her fight with Homura in season 1.
A personal favorite of Matsu as a pose in this episode here: http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/8838d546.jpg
personally there was also around that part a nice close up of her relation with Minato....good thing since the others were in the bath with Homura.
Liked also this Kazehana pose here: http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/bf5d5b2c.jpg
it was rather interesting to see her that way.
Well the censoring rather failed miserably here: http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/3f782a6f.jpg
I could clearly see the shape of the breasts more less. Overall it was good but Homura looks serious in killing Minato.....good thing Kuu motivates him enough to do some miracle in the next episode...well all for the best people. Episode was a good 9/10 for comedy purpose and story development.

Last edited by Francismeunier; 2010-07-27 at 11:29. Reason: Was tired ok...got something wrong
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 09:41   Link #444
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

LOL .. that wasnt Karasuba's boob.. thats Homura's

AND you really confusing Homura with Karasuba LOL
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 10:23   Link #445
ReddyRedWolf

Makes you wonder though if the electric sisters take turns or they do a threesome with Seo.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 11:27   Link #446
Francismeunier
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
LOL .. that wasnt Karasuba's boob.. thats Homura's

AND you really confusing Homura with Karasuba LOL
Yeah I know I did not sleep due to a family party. I just noticed it....was wondering did Homura have another name? Also I though why Homura is a experimental Sekirei..his power?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Makes you wonder though if the electric sisters take turns or they do a threesome with Seo.
Makes me wonder if he does it with them or just skinship.
Old 2010-07-27, 11:33   Link #447
eiyuu99

It will be an electrifying experience for Seo either way.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 11:34   Link #448
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
When one thinks about it Miya's anti-ecchi stance could have been born when Seo and his Seikirei come over. Seo was buddies with Miya's hubby.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 11:43   Link #449
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
When one thinks about it Miya's anti-ecchi stance could have been born when Seo and his Seikirei come over. Seo was buddies with Miya's hubby.
Yeah that.....well it's logical....sure must be the reason.
Old 2010-07-27, 12:22   Link #450
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Yeah I know I did not sleep due to a family party. I just noticed it....was wondering did Homura have another name? Also I though why Homura is a experimental Sekirei..his power?
Homura also had 'Kagari' as a name.

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 12:27   Link #451
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Kagari was the name he uses when he works at the Host Club.

Dunno how Homura would be experimental. His power doesn't seem to be a reason as it's just another one of the 4 big elements like Tsukiumi, Kazehana, and Mutsu have (Water, Wind, and Earth). Maybe because of how uncontrollable fire is...who knows?
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 12:33   Link #452
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ohh...booby overload! Man....

Gonna watch this later gotta balance the schedule.
Old 2010-07-27, 13:46   Link #453
kujoe
from head to heel

It's possible for sekirei to have sexual relations with their ashikabi. Of course, it depends on the kind of relationship involved. Karasuba for instance, doesn't seem to be in it for the whole love bit, especially considering Natsuo is... well, I don't think the anime has even revealed this part yet. But hey, you never know. Let's just say Benitsubasa has an uphill challenge to climb.

Also, one of the reasons why Tsukiumi didn't want to be winged was because she didn't want to be taken over by an ashikabi.

I think it's a given that Seo sleeps with Hikari and Hibiki. Two possessive women and a man sleeping on the same bed in varied states of undress? I don't think it should be a mystery. But I guess one can think of it in another way if one so chooses. Minato's sekirei can't really do anything of that sort with him due to Miya, not to mention that they're all competing for him, but Seo is independent (and broke), and his sekirei are sisters who get along. The problem is, they keep a short leash on him.

The other side of this, is that sekirei can be practically slaves towards unwanted ashikabi that have winged them. An ashikabi can exert influence even to sekirei who aren't drawn to them as long as they've been winged. In season one, Mikogami sends his sekirei in order to acquire Kuu. Had Minato not intervened, Mikogami would have had Kuu's powers at his disposal. Seo is a special case, as his ashikabi power was granted to him by Takehito, and with it he can even disable or prevent unwinged sekirei from going against him. He uses this ability to stop Tsukiumi in order to coax Minato to be assertive, all the way back in season one.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 13:51   Link #454
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
I'm thinking the sisters do everything together...

It's also funny that Seo turns out to be the clingy one, not the sisters.

Btw there's also the thing about Sekireis and their destined Ashikabi, who have compatible dna with them. That could be the true purpose of the Sekirei beings - breeding... hmm hmm.

Last edited by ID555; 2010-07-27 at 14:11.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 14:56   Link #455
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

No matter what's happening, Seo is one happy guy.

I love the creative censoring. It doesn't get in the way or anything like stupid bats, steam, crows, or whatever out of no where.
Old 2010-07-27, 16:25   Link #456
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
No matter what's happening, Seo is one happy guy.

I love the creative censoring. It doesn't get in the way or anything like stupid bats, steam, crows, or whatever out of no where.
Agreed creative censoring just adds to the experience and my humor.

Seo is most definitely happy there is no way a man can smile like that and not be getting some. Its never been stated that Ashikabi and Sekirei can not have intercourse. So in my mind if they haven't said they cant they CAN Also remember who Miya was married too i highly doubt that nothing sexual place between husband and wife.

Seo that lucky bastard gets sisters. Its just that when he gets out of hand he has to deal with their wrath which can be quick a shocking experience. Skinship my ass hes showing Minato how to get things done lol.
Old 2010-07-27, 17:17   Link #457
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Seo is most definitely happy there is no way a man can smile like that and not be getting some. Its never been stated that Ashikabi and Sekirei can not have intercourse. So in my mind if they haven't said they cant they CAN Also remember who Miya was married too i highly doubt that nothing sexual place between husband and wife.
Well, the fact that Miya forbids sexual activity between Minato and his sekirei in the inn means that they can. Heck, she was so worried that she wouldn't even let Kuu sleep in the same room as him.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 17:41   Link #458
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I always questioned what sex would do actually. I mean, kissing means winging so wouldn't something else happen as they rounded the bases and hit home.
Old 2010-07-27, 18:52   Link #459
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I always questioned what sex would do actually. I mean, kissing means winging so wouldn't something else happen as they rounded the bases and hit home.
a full blown Sekirei orgasm might take out a city block or two
Old 2010-07-27, 19:01   Link #460
sikvod00

^ Oh, well. It's a worthy sacrifice...
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, seinen