AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-08-14, 23:05   Link #401
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

World's end harem: harem that pop up as some kind of futile resistance of humanity before the world meet their end...with no way to recover...anymore...
so gloomy... so dark... so delicious.... the doom end is
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 10:37   Link #402
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
The only reason the other guys got their own POV was because Reitou did no action
Ah, I remember someone saying that the reason we see doi was the backlash of reito’s celibacy; the japs were claiming title fraud, questioned the existence of reito’s harem, etc.

Not sure if that was the actual reason, but could be to accommodate some people. To be fair, they’ve the right to be unhappy; the title clearly says Harem, and yet reito didn’t have one. Could be that the author decided to give someone else a harem - doi or mac with glasses.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 11:47   Link #403
Ligerleon89

At this point, there's not much but complaining at all sides. This is still the author's story and how he wants to make it. Whether or not he wants Reito having sex with the ones he has with is all up to him. All he has to do is write it, draw it, done. And as far as the title goes, I did think about if the title refers to what the UW has done, and what they've been trying to make sure. Keep the men to a handful, and do a complete reversal of what has been always been done to women. Make them the slaves. Because there's not much for men to resist if their numbers are very low, thus having a chance to control them, regardless of how much sex they get out of it. That's just me, but I'm already past all this stuff. People can complain all they want about this manga, but I'm just going to continue to read this and see where it goes. I barely made it through Wolf Guy, and that manga had the female MC suffering a lot before the male MC bailed her out. As for everyone else, there's far too many stuff out there, to waste their time on a manga that's trying to do something that's a little different from others. At least the sex is in there.
Ligerleon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 12:37   Link #404
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Maybe people don't know, but there's an alternate series to this called : World's End Harem - Fantasia in which there's only 1 MC like what you'd expect from series like this

Thus I think the original plan was for Reitou to be the sole MC while the other males as rival characters
But the readers got impatient so it became multiple protagonists
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 15:08   Link #405
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Or the author want to make a comparison between harem in real world and harem in another world,

both have quite different moral value about harem after all
They see it differently.

And also there is no feminist idealism in the other world
Dunno why?
Fantasy Middle age really is the best time for having harem... not the scifi futuristic setting, this two manga want to prove this point
Old 2018-08-16, 19:04   Link #406
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
Ah, I remember someone saying that the reason we see doi was the backlash of reito’s celibacy; the japs were claiming title fraud, questioned the existence of reito’s harem, etc.

Not sure if that was the actual reason, but could be to accommodate some people. To be fair, they’ve the right to be unhappy; the title clearly says Harem, and yet reito didn’t have one. Could be that the author decided to give someone else a harem - doi or mac with glasses.
Well, the author has introduced 5 men from prologue so i think he already has sort of plan for multiple protagonist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Maybe people don't know, but there's an alternate series to this called : World's End Harem - Fantasia in which there's only 1 MC like what you'd expect from series like this

Thus I think the original plan was for Reitou to be the sole MC while the other males as rival characters
But the readers got impatient so it became multiple protagonists
The MC already has worst design than Reitou not sure i can follow this nice generic guy with his harem.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 00:56   Link #407
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

I JUST WANT TO SEE THIS KIND OF SCENE FOR THE GIRL WHO EVER SHE IS
Images
THE GIRL
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
WHILE SEEING REITO MAKING THIS KIND OF EXPRESSION
Images
THE BOY WITH HIS JOY
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HAVING A HOPE FOR THIS KINDA OF SCENE AFTER WE SEE 1 OR 2 MATING, GEEEZ
Old 2018-08-17, 01:35   Link #408
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberstein View Post
Well, the author has introduced 5 men from prologue so i think he already has sort of plan for multiple protagonist.

The MC already has worst design than Reitou not sure i can follow this nice generic guy with his harem.
I also think the story was designed this way from the start. Like the author wanted to do a smut story with lot of sex, but at the same time wanted a pure love story with a faithful protagonist, and so multiple main guys appeared. The big problem is that in order to have the real MC stand out the others are less likeable, and I'm not into sex scenes between people I don't care about.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 10:17   Link #409
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

new chap......
WHAT.. THE... HEAVEN??
DOI... WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU... SINCE WHEN YOU BECOMING A YAKUZAA ^^
Images
LIKE THIS GUY
Old 2018-08-18, 15:09   Link #410
NeutralZero

Well looks like doi complete his transformation from being a nerdy kidy to a douchebag...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 18:58   Link #411
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Or most likely the effect of bullying has finally broke his nerd ones?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 19:16   Link #412
grecefar

It's not going to end well for doi-kun.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 19:51   Link #413
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

Thereve been signs his story isn’t going to end well. Reckon it started when he decided to have more than just a few girls. Now, personality-wise, he may be even more.. loose than the one with glasses. Wonder what will happen next, now that these two have met - doi to NTR reito?

On the other hand, reito’s reaction against chloe’s seduction was just.. wow. But then, at this point, we expected that sort of reaction from him, don’t we? Goodness me, when I said the analogy about a monk that screams his head off upon seeing a cleavage, I didn’t think it would actually be true ...
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 21:33   Link #414
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Reito is just someone who blindy follow his feeling...
Now that erica say UW is an enemy, he will blindly trust her every word literally, cause he blindly lost in love to her, he will having the desire to leave the facility to find erica.....to be in erica side...
WHAT A FOOL...
Like this he is just gonna be in UW trap...
Is he not aware chloe keep him alive so he can lead her to the terrorist cult's hideout, so she can wipe them all in one strike, like killing two bird with one stone

Well maybe i should rejoice about this....
This way... at last i can see the ending of the live of this two bird in love... in the chloe's army's hand... fuhahaha
LETS THEM DIE, ONE AND FOR ALL....( not.. there is always a "plot armor" -san in action..meh)

Ps: it would be funny if in the epilog, all four man is end up dying... with no 5 as the only one alive in the end

Last edited by mastermind3342; 2018-08-19 at 00:02.
Old 2018-08-27, 04:46   Link #415
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Wow! Doi so cool!

Please NTR Reitou's harem yo!

Old 2018-08-27, 10:14   Link #416
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Or, Doi ends up getting assassinated, and then incorporates his harem into Reitou's

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 10:19   Link #417
NeutralZero

Pretty much confirms his path of no return
Also tresspassing
Man he's sooooo dead
He will live the life like 1
But will be killed hopefully
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 10:26   Link #418
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Or, Doi ends up getting assassinated, and then incorporates his harem into Reitou's
That harem is useless for Reitou coz he's celibate
Old 2018-08-27, 10:56   Link #419
RDNexus

They'll still follow Reito because he's not just a sex machine.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 11:01   Link #420
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^U forgot the part that all these women APPLIED to be someone's harem

No one is forcing them

They want to be impregnated

They of course support his research to revive the men, but they don't want to become his harem

Tags
adult, harem, multiple protagonists, not seinen, seinen, shounen