AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-03, 02:57   Link #441
Jestersage

There's one more possibility of Lelouch being immortal: remember how I mentioned the illuminati theory? what if Lelouch, believing that the world does need to keep watch, decide to watch the world and influence things secretly— in short, become a god in our sense?
Old 2008-09-03, 02:58   Link #442
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
There's one more possibility of Lelouch being immortal: remember how I mentioned the illuminati theory? what if Lelouch, believing that the world does need to keep watch, decide to watch the world and influence things secretly— in short, become a god in our sense?
that would suck.
Old 2008-09-03, 03:03   Link #443
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I'm expecting everyone to get what they wanted in some way in the end.

Suzaku gets the honorable self sacrifice death he has wanted since the start, probably taking down the space station.

Nunnally gets her kind peaceful world, probably the Empress of Britannia (yes lolis rule the world), Britannia is part of the UFN.

C.C has her code taken by Lelouch and is free from her immortality and can start her life over.

Lelouch will seal himself away to prevent geass from being used again like the guy in the Lost Colours game.

Kallen will learn that Lelouch trusts her and she will be Nunnally's Knight to protect her in Lelouch's stead. Plus they would get along since they are both brocons who lost their brothers.
This seems plausible... .. because I always thought that those who were tainted by the Geass the most would die at the end: C.C, Suzaku, Lulu ....IMO

Kallen seems to be safe from the geass for a reason, so I think her "essential" role will probably be to take care of Nunally I guess.
Old 2008-09-03, 03:04   Link #444
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
... I'm actually visualising C.C. dying in much the same manner as Charles and Marianne did in the World of C, except she only does so after she gets her smile. C.C. would do something grave to save Lelouch from some incredible danger, but lie to Lelouch to get him to go (her "gum line") and do what he must to stop Schneizel. After Lelouch leaves, she admits to loving him under her breath and starts her blue sparkly death after smiling.

Edit: Damn spelling errors. It's the hours of walking up and down hills today, too much oxygen going to my mucsles and not to my brain.

Last edited by Tokkan; 2008-09-03 at 03:29.
Old 2008-09-03, 03:27   Link #445
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
This seems plausible... .. because I always thought that those who were tainted by the Geass the most would die at the end: C.C, Suzaku, Lulu ....IMO

Kallen seems to be safe from the geass for a reason, so I think her "essential" role will probably be to take care of Nunally I guess.
Kallen isn't immune from all Geass. Just Lelouch's. Some effects, like Rolo's, works multiple times.
Though I'm quite sure Lelouch, Suzaku, and Kallen will be interested in saving Nunnally. Even Kallen grew to care for Nunnaly from the time they spent together.
Old 2008-09-03, 03:35   Link #446
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
#1~#4 (NT, Animage, Animedia, CompAce) - Already posted.
#5~6 (TV Navi, TV Pia) - Similar to Animedia, only with different wording.

#7 (The Television Weekly) - Emperor Lelouch appoints Suzaku the highest knight - Knight of Zero. Suzaku wipes out of the opposing powers. After stablizing Britannia, Lelouch declares Britannia joining the UFN, which surprises the world.

#8 (TV Guide) - The world undergoes great changes. The time for final showdown between Britannia and UFN draws near. The fates of Lelouch and many others also begin to move.

#9 (TV Station) - It's time to raise the curtains for the final showdown between the two powers that split the world, Britannia and UFN.
Thank you
And if you have any more info please share with us oh great one
Old 2008-09-03, 04:57   Link #447
bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I can see Code Geass ending several ways

The bad ending
Lelouch defeats Schneizel but sees that by abadoning morals he has no right to be King, and gives Nunnaly the throne

The Sword of Truth ending a.k.a. good ending
Lelouch defeats Schneizel and becomes Emperor and shows the world the way of peace, by abandoning honor, and morals, (sending a horrible message that only by abandoning our good side can we find peace) just like Richard Rahl from the novel series "Sword of Truth", the man who slaughters evil pacifist who don't have moral clarity, kills deserters, and abandons his army because they don't deserve him. Naturally, he ends up creating a whole new world for his followers thats much better than the old one because his Richard Rahl objectivist hero.

Everyone Dies a.k.a. the most awesome ending
Lelouch becomes the Demon King, and causes a war that kills everyone.

The Gundam Seed Destiny ending
Xingke, Ougi, Kallen, and Todoh come crawling back leaving Schneizel with only a hostage, a bunch of Elite Mooks, a super weapon, and a resulting battle that is a one sided slaughter just like the ending to Gundam Seed Destiny. The sword of truth ending now commences. This is by far the most interesting ending
FIX'ed
(filer)
Old 2008-09-03, 05:18   Link #448
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

The hell Nunnally is still alive?

Please let this be the work of someone's geass

Whatever, it's not like she can beat Suzaku's spin kick. Suzaku is the man equipped with gameshark!
Old 2008-09-03, 05:20   Link #449
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
It's because of the two escape shuttles!!
Old 2008-09-03, 05:21   Link #450
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
It's because of the two escape shuttles!!
She was watching them all along!
Old 2008-09-03, 06:31   Link #451
killbethy

Random idea... But I think Lelouch doesn't need to make eye contact to use his Geass anymore, and perhaps just hearing his voice in person is or being in a certain range of him is now enough to Geass someone (now that it has evolved and he has the second sigil in his other eye)

He didn't have anyone to make eye contact with in the World of C and chances are not everyone was making eye contact with Lelouch at the Pendragon yet they were all Geass-ed. Proximity maybe?

We also know that Mao's Geass developed so he didn't need eye contact as well, but he kind of implies that he once did when he said "Making eye contact, I know all the rules".
Old 2008-09-03, 06:38   Link #452
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
Random idea... But I think Lelouch doesn't need to make eye contact to use his Geass anymore, and perhaps just hearing his voice in person is or being in a certain range of him is now enough to Geass someone (now that it has evolved and he has the second sigil in his other eye)

He didn't have anyone to make eye contact with in the World of C and chances are not everyone was making eye contact with Lelouch at the Pendragon yet they were all Geass-ed. Proximity maybe?
In the world of C, he hasn't geassed the gods, he just made a wish.

And at Pendragon, this is just an anime you know.

Have you seen that the guards who were beaten by suzaku have disappeared magically?

His geass is still the same, I think.
Old 2008-09-03, 06:43   Link #453
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
I'll be posting info from the Sneaker's Code Geass novel tomorrow.

There's so much interesting info from it, starting from Bismark being Nunnally's babysitter (if I read correctly) to Lelouch being a extremely shy kid who always hid behind his mother's skirt.
Reminds me of the shota Charles + V.V. picture shown during Turn 21...like father, like son
Old 2008-09-03, 06:47   Link #454
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Reminds me of the shota Charles + V.V. picture shown during Turn 21...like father, like son
Another weird thing, Charles doesn't really look like V.V., despite them being twins.
Old 2008-09-03, 06:47   Link #455
killbethy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
The hell Nunnally is still alive?

Please let this be the work of someone's geass

Whatever, it's not like she can beat Suzaku's spin kick. Suzaku is the man equipped with gameshark!
It's just a rumor. I doubt it's true. Once someone is marked dead on the correlative chart, they are a goner.
Old 2008-09-03, 06:48   Link #456
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
It's just a rumor. I doubt it's true. Once someone is marked dead on the correlative chart, they are a goner.
This is not a rumor. This is official since yesterday.
Old 2008-09-03, 07:05   Link #457
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
It's true! Koshimizu summarized it on this post!
Old 2008-09-03, 07:07   Link #458
TheDisruptiveOne

Lelouch ending the season as an immortal would be fucking stupid. Actually, I was relieved that the Code Charles had disappeared with him. At least one less person will be forced to be immortal when the show ends...Lelouch's chances went down considerably.
Old 2008-09-03, 07:25   Link #459
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Another weird thing, Charles doesn't really look like V.V., despite them being twins.
Not all twins look alike; sometimes even half-brothers resemble each other more than twins do (Schneizel and Clovis resemble each other despite coming from different mothers).
Old 2008-09-03, 07:30   Link #460
TheDisruptiveOne

I know Cheese-kun is supposed to be a quirk of CC's. Cheese-kun is intended to give CC personality since she lacks one on her own. But I thought it was stupid that she was clutching Cheese-kun during the last episode.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers