AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-09, 07:00   Link #1101
Bleach Rulse

Orihime. She's useless and annoying but with good hart .And she is in they way for Ichigo and Rukia .So Orihime go die !!!
Old 2009-01-09, 11:31   Link #1102
Warchef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Rulse View Post
Orihime. She's useless and annoying but with good hart .And she is in they way for Ichigo and Rukia .So Orihime go die !!!
/facepalm

If you want her dead just so Ichigo and Rukia can hook up, that's pretty heartless.

Why would she need to die for them to become romantic? As understanding a friend as Inoue is, I highly doubt she would stand in the way if they decided to 'hook up'.

Regardless, I don't really want any Bleach character to die, other than Aizen and Ulquiorra, but that's a given I guess
Old 2009-01-09, 16:18   Link #1103
Bleach Rulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
/facepalm

If you want her dead just so Ichigo and Rukia can hook up, that's pretty heartless.

Why would she need to die for them to become romantic? As understanding a friend as Inoue is, I highly doubt she would stand in the way if they decided to 'hook up'.

Regardless, I don't really want any Bleach character to die, other than Aizen and Ulquiorra, but that's a given I guess
i don't know .I just don't like Inoue but try i don't wont to see her dead ,she is good and kinde i would like to huk up with here but as i say before i vote for Ichi&Rukia so kubo dont disappoint me
Old 2009-01-14, 09:49   Link #1104
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'd kill yachiru and invoke the wrath of the 11th kenpachi so we can have a fun fight,nyahahaha!
Old 2009-01-14, 13:02   Link #1105
Hs Vi Germania
Please call me "senpai":)
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hs Vi Germania
I would kill Inoue.
She is too nice and kind and friendly ...
Old 2009-01-14, 13:45   Link #1106
Ichuki Kuchigo
かしこいうめすきです

Kenpachi Zaraki....No one kills Nnoitra-sama I hate that Wierdo, he's a freak and He only won cause he's a good guy oh a~aaand I'd kill Byakuya I hate him... >.>
Old 2009-01-14, 13:48   Link #1107
Syphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki Kuchigo View Post
Kenpachi Zaraki....No one kills Nnoitra-sama I hate that Wierdo, he's a freak and He only won cause he's a good guy oh a~aaand I'd kill Byakuya I hate him... >.>
Killing Byakuya would make Rukia-chan very sad.
Old 2009-01-14, 13:52   Link #1108
Ichuki Kuchigo
かしこいうめすきです

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphen View Post
Killing Byakuya would make Rukia-chan very sad.
True....Dammit! Oh well My likeliness for Rukia Over-powers my hatred for Byakuya Kuchiki ^^ So yeah I'd just Kill Kenpachi to Avenge my Nnoitra Sama >,> He will Die by Noon....
Old 2009-01-14, 13:59   Link #1109
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ichigo , he should die ...
Old 2009-01-14, 19:31   Link #1110
CollectDust
CGUE DEEP arms

Aizen only. Not that I hate him but if he dies, I wonder whats gonna happen. I mean will Hollows will be terminated? If Shinigami kills Aizen and Espada, then Hueco Mundo with Hollows are no longer threat.
Old 2009-01-14, 20:10   Link #1111
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectDust View Post
Aizen only. Not that I hate him but if he dies, I wonder whats gonna happen. I mean will Hollows will be terminated? If Shinigami kills Aizen and Espada, then Hueco Mundo with Hollows are no longer threat.
I mean, they will kill off all the Espadas; some of them which might try to kill Nel because simply she's an espada. I'm hoping they won't because she has a good "heart"
Old 2009-01-14, 22:23   Link #1112
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
Apart from Ulquiorra...

As for which characters I want to kill, right now it's more a question of who I want to keep alive.
You don't like Ulquiorra? Get out! Why? He's such a Bad Ass! I didn't think there was an individual in existence that didn't like him. Tell me why please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki Kuchigo View Post
Kenpachi Zaraki....No one kills Nnoitra-sama I hate that Wierdo, he's a freak and He only won cause he's a good guy oh a~aaand I'd kill Byakuya I hate him... >.>]

True....Dammit! Oh well My likeliness for Rukia Over-powers my hatred for Byakuya Kuchiki ^^ So yeah I'd just Kill Kenpachi to Avenge my Nnoitra Sama >,> He will Die by Noon....
How long have you been with Bleach? You watch the anime, read it or both?

I used to hate Byakuya...but I realized that he's cool. My mom has been telling me that for years. She always thought I fan girled the wrong character. She said Nii-sama is the epitome of a cool, regal, bad ass. I find I am inclined to agree.

He so so hot, cool and smexy during his fight with Zomari. Nii-sama is just misunderstood.

You like Noi over Zaraki? I like them both even if Noi is a sexist a-hole. His released form is the best so far *Nel is next* I like Noi but he's really nothing more than a fake ass Zaraki. Not coming down on you for your preferences or anything...I just find that curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
I'd kill yachiru and invoke the wrath of the 11th kenpachi so we can have a fun fight,nyahahaha!
My money's on Yachiru. If by some miracle you do kill her... You won't live long enough to enjoy the fight. You won't live long enough for Ken-chan to enjoy it, either .
Old 2009-01-14, 22:28   Link #1113
ruote

I don't like Ulquiorra either
he's always "Aizen-sama this, and Aizen-sama that"
Old 2009-01-14, 23:17   Link #1114
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

I hope:

Ichigo is NOT the one who kills Aizen...I'm seriously sick of Ichigo beating the crap out of the main bad guys. Time for some variation - I hope that
Capt-General Yamato and Aizen duel, and end up killing each other at the end of the espada arc.

I also hope that:
Kommaura, Tosen, and maybe a couple of VCs die, and all the espada except Stark and Halibel die.

Then I hope that the next arc after the espada arc is some neo-quincy army vs shinigami arc, and Ishida's dad and Ichigo's dad kill each other...then Ichigo and Ishida kill each other. etc
Old 2009-01-14, 23:22   Link #1115
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

TOSEN ...TOSEN ... TOSENNN!!!!!! I hate his guts i just hate him
Then after that is Grimm but oh well he is already dead hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2009-01-14, 23:44   Link #1116
frankystar
frankystar

Definately Aizen I wanna see him in tiny puny little pieces mwahahahahaaha the bastard. But spare gin for he is cute amen
Old 2009-01-15, 00:16   Link #1117
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
TOSEN ...TOSEN ... TOSENNN!!!!!! I hate his guts i just hate him
Then after that is Grimm but oh well he is already dead hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimmjow's not dead....

@route...they all say Aizen-Sama. To me it's no different than "Taicho?". So it doesn't bother me. That could be because I lOVE Ulquiorra.
Old 2009-01-15, 00:33   Link #1118
ruote

you misunderstood me
it means,Ulquiorra is very loyal to Aizen
it seems he'll do everything he says.

that's why i like grimmjow than him
Old 2009-01-15, 00:37   Link #1119
hakisak
Banned

I see. You like the rebel bad boys. I do too. I like GJ as well (His looks play a major part. His seiyuu has sexy voice as well) I just like Ulquiorra a bit better. I really like his character design and I like the cool, bad asses.
Old 2009-01-16, 15:30   Link #1120
ParaPho

Hitsugaya time's 1,000,000.

And that annoying t.v guy at the beginning of bleach. He's even more annoying in the anime.
Closed Thread