AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 8 17.39%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 26.09%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 34.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.87%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 6.52%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.17%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-22, 23:49   Link #61
theflyingturkey
Swordy Turkey

AFSGAFSD this episode was awesome!

Sazanka: Kira! *ignored*
Old 2012-04-22, 23:51   Link #62
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
Watching the sub did not help to make sense of this episode at all. @_@

Spoiler for episode 17:
Spoiler for Episode 17:

The solar wings are split into many parts throughout the Earth, it might take a long time to collect them all.

Zessica's dress looks really weird, unless the staff colored the dress wrong or she's wearing something that has the same skin color as hers to cover the chest.
Old 2012-04-22, 23:59   Link #63
Maximillionus
Hoping in for the ride.

anyone else notice the girl with the Brown paper bag over her head in the begining of the episode...I was like...wtf is that and who the hell is she.
Old 2012-04-23, 00:17   Link #64
Maximillionus
Hoping in for the ride.

On the other hand I really enjoyed the Emo moment of Andy, although they found a fragment at his emotional expense XD...

Spoiler for Preview of the end? XD:
Old 2012-04-23, 00:21   Link #65
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximillionus View Post
anyone else notice the girl with the Brown paper bag over her head in the begining of the episode...I was like...wtf is that and who the hell is she.
Lol paper bag girl has been in the show since the beginning...

Quote:
On the other hand I really enjoyed the Emo moment of Andy, although they found a fragment at his emotional expense XD...

Spoiler for Preview of the end? XD:
Because apparently the two writers of this series dont do threesomes
Old 2012-04-23, 01:37   Link #66
ReddyRedWolf

Snake tempting Eve .... In the Garden of Atlandia?! (Not Eden)

There is only one snake among the Shadow Angels that was Otoha. The ones who has forbidden love in the middle of battle under the Tree of Life was Apollonius and Celiane.

Does this mean Otoha has something to do with how those two got together?! Otoha has the hots for Touma and hates Apollonius hmmm....

Celiane = Eve

Snake = Otoha

Banana Tree= Tree of Life

Banana = Apollonius

Though one has to think Otoha tried to kill Silvia. But she forgot that Silvia isn't just a human but a descendant of Apollonius that inherited his power.
Old 2012-04-23, 02:05   Link #67
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalatea View Post
About 24 episodes I'm pretty sure. So we have about 7 more episodes. ;w;
Really? Everywhere I have seen talk of it has listed it as being 26 episodes instead of 24.

Set by TheEroKing.
Old 2012-04-23, 03:01   Link #68
pingva

It's and average episode. I'm not a fan of it. Frankly, I felt bored.
Zessica needs a guide for her dresses, because this one dress for me was more revealing - weird than her usual closes.
Preview was more interesting with Izumo coming with his own GNIS to do the job.
Old 2012-04-23, 03:33   Link #69
Ypocaramel

Lemme guess of the name of the new Ginis - Alvaaron GINIS!

I actually liked how the episode drew back a bit - it was nice to see Mikono and Zess all acting nice girl and in my personal preference triangles better when the girls in it get along. It makes them less bitchy.

Last edited by Ypocaramel; 2012-04-23 at 03:46.
Old 2012-04-23, 04:04   Link #70
Kakkou
Tch.

Disappointing choice (or lack thereof) of swimwear for the guys aside, that Banana Mugen Punch was reminiscent of the blooming rose punch from the first series' movie. Not only that, both also featured hot springs in some way. Clearly Kawamori enjoys trying to one up himself when it comes to absurdity.

Alas, Operator Guy, you're being reduced to stock footage! Such is the fate of an unimportant side side character, forever doomed to watch all the action happen on screen and never getting any of it.
Old 2012-04-23, 05:44   Link #71
hai_san

SO much eye candy this ep, and lastly Zessica dress... other part got more covered while others even fewer!!!
Old 2012-04-23, 06:10   Link #72
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!

So the whole "Zessica growing, unrequited feelings" subplot leads to her getting a new wardrobe malfunction piece? That's some unexpected character development. Gonna check pixiv...
Old 2012-04-23, 07:32   Link #73
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I really should stay away from all those shipping discussion crap before watching each new episode, it's starting to ruin my taste from enjoying the episode for what it is... Even if that taste is Banana Milk... SERIOUSLY?! BANANA MILK?!? I'm okay with Bananas and I like milk, but never once do I enjoy them together !!

*Cough*

Fudo upped the level of his ridiculous antics I swear the only character type missing in this series is that one guy who does a tsukkomi at the end of everything Zen says And by the end of each episode he would collapse onto his knees muttering "What is this? I don't even-?!"

(Hmmm, that could be me...)

A surprising heart-to-heart between the two main girls was very much long overdue, and alot tamer that most of us had probably expected at this stage, at least now they do look like good friends in bad circumstances, and that moment where they huddle together in the cave really does give an illusion that a threesome could work ... Speaking of things long overdue, that includes the return of those Shadow Angel thingies that I can't remember what they're called. I mean, there wasn't any thing that hinted they would come back, but with everything else that's going on I only figured it's bound to happen.

If there's one thing I learn from this show is that misery loves company and nobody's immune to a little (read; ALOT) negativity, and after escaping it for most of the series Andy got hit hard by that hammer this time Speaking about depressed guys, Amata should stick to fighting for awhile longer since it's the only thing that snaps him out of it... Actually, that goes for everyone, no matter what kind of crap they're carrying, at least they work together when it counts the most... Except Andy atm Still don't know why Zen needs him at his lowest to dig out Aquarion
Old 2012-04-23, 07:38   Link #74
Zuul

The episode was one of the weakest so far. Alongside anagram of a man and a woman. The only highlight was the Zessica Mikono bonding.

I didn't like Zessica changing her outfit at the end. She shouldn't change what she is to please Amata.

I find it utterly wrong.

If only they could flush this whole triangle down the toilet because it sucks.
Old 2012-04-23, 07:44   Link #75
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Bananas...Milk...Hotsprings.... DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Death Flag for Andy~! Complete with the self-realization that he is hoisting it up on his own...but for Mix, yeah. Don't die Andy!

^ And it's not like she's changing her personality, it's just her clothes...
Old 2012-04-23, 08:51   Link #76
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Bananas...Milk...Hotsprings.... DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Death Flag for Andy~! Complete with the self-realization that he is hoisting it up on his own...but for Mix, yeah. Don't die Andy!

^ And it's not like she's changing her personality, it's just her clothes...
I'm a strong supporter of the 'if they can accept you the way you are, they aren't worse your time.'

Zessica is so naive and pure she cannot dress properly even when she tries to.

Nest episode seems a lot more interesting.
Old 2012-04-23, 08:58   Link #77
Maximillionus
Hoping in for the ride.

I still can't tell and I want to know yalls opinion on it. Was Mikonos reaction to Zessica saying Amata rejected her but she will still love him a relieved smile or a ...This girl is borderline crazy and those sweat drops are signs of concern? Cause I'm leaning towards the crazy cause of personal experience and because of the preview for the next episode

Old 2012-04-23, 09:03   Link #78
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I still can't tell and I want to know yalls opinion on it. Was Mikonos reaction to Zessica saying Amata rejected her but she will still love him a relieved smile or a ...This girl is borderline crazy and those sweat drops are signs of concern? Cause I'm leaning towards the crazy cause of personal experience and because of the preview for the next episode

Honestly it does look very awkward Almost as awkward as Zessica's dress

But I'm going for the simplest explanation- Which is neither smile nor concern, but a look of shock/stun/disbelief/What is this I don't even-?!.

You could have ended that scene with a giant "EEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" that fades-to-black and it would fit right in.
Old 2012-04-23, 09:09   Link #79
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Lets put it this way. If indeed Mikono is the latest incarnation of Silvia and Celiane and the most trauma she had involved guy (Touma) who wouldn't just quit lusting after her lover then wouldn't she be disturbed subconsciously?

Last week she said herself Touma seems familiar.
Old 2012-04-23, 09:10   Link #80
Maximillionus
Hoping in for the ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Honestly it does look very awkward Almost as awkward as Zessica's dress

But I'm going for the simplest explanation- Which is neither smile nor concern, but a look of shock/stun/disbelief/What is this I don't even-?!.

You could have ended that scene with a giant "EEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" that fades-to-black and it would fit right in.
hmm good point, let the preview for the next ep. cloud me judgement
Closed Thread