AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-04-08, 23:16   Link #61
ranchan13

Things I want to see
1: not that it's likely to happen, but I'd prefer Himawari to be the MC
2: Only because it could make for some epic plot development, the death of Naruto (similar to the death of Sarutobi) as a precursor to a Part 2 for this series. The only reason for this, it would open the door for a LOT of character development for the entire cast
3: Shikamaru, Chouji, Lee, Tenten, Kiba, and Shino as Team Leaders (With Chouji, Tenten, or Kiba as the leader of Boruto or Himawari's squad)
4: Hinata shining in the spotlight part time
5: Sakura doing something OTHER than being useless
6: Something, ANYTHING AT ALL, that will cause the Hidden Villages to turn on each other
7: Boruto and Himawari learning their own styles, and not simply emulating Naruto's spamming of Rasengan and Kage Bunshin
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-12, 05:33   Link #62
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

There is a rumor about Sasuke being Boruto sensei in the upcoming movie , haven't found anything indicate that , but why not ? I like it too .

Ah right , Height comparison between Sarada and Boruto
Spoiler for pic:

Hmm , Bolt sure tall , his father at his age wasn't taller than Sakura .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-12, 09:57   Link #63
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It's because Kishi realized how many fangirls squealed over Naruto being taller than Hinata. So now he's rolling with it.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-12, 19:17   Link #64
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
There is a rumor about Sasuke being Boruto sensei in the upcoming movie , haven't found anything indicate that , but why not ? I like it too .

Ah right , Height comparison between Sarada and Boruto
Spoiler for pic:

Hmm , Bolt sure tall , his father at his age wasn't taller than Sakura .
If that is true Boruto will have Rasengan, Chidori and Byakugan. He's gonna be overpowered probably.

I'm linking the pairing I'm betting later on Sarada's hair will become spiky similar to dad.
Old 2015-04-13, 04:04   Link #65
Exaligatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
If that is true Boruto will have Rasengan, Chidori and Byakugan. He's gonna be overpowered probably.

I'm linking the pairing I'm betting later on Sarada's hair will become spiky similar to dad.
why chidori?
that's the Emo Father's Jutsu

[IMG][/IMG]
Anyone with 3DS out there? add me please FC: 4914-5256-6375
Exaligatory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-13, 04:53   Link #66
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

1st movie cutscene leak .
Spoiler for pic:

God damn , Chuunin exam already !
Old 2015-04-13, 08:29   Link #67
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Spoiler for pic:

Well makes sense, pretty much Naruto as a series only truly got moving around the Chunnin exams as it introduced every important character that would serve as the foundation as the series as a whole you know like Naruto's wife lol. Everything before that was only introduction and kets face it Wave country was largely forgettable and can easily be skipped except for Haku and Zabuza coming back briefly a LONG time later.
Old 2015-04-13, 09:18   Link #68
plomeplome

tbh we dont even know how Chunins become Jonins sigh
plomeplome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-13, 11:30   Link #69
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Spoiler for pic:

So, Orochimaru is supposed to be the villain of the Boruto-Movie, right? I wonder if he attack Konohaagain and has a face-off with either Naruto and Sasuke or their kids
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-13, 15:55   Link #70
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
So, Orochimaru is supposed to be the villain of the Boruto-Movie, right? I wonder if he attack Konohaagain and has a face-off with either Naruto and Sasuke or their kids
Would be lame if Orochimaru is defeat by Bolt .

Let him taste the wrath of parent instead .

Next to wait on the list : Sakura , Hinata , Himawari render .
Old 2015-04-13, 16:05   Link #71
fuff

has anybody actually read the full sakura hiden? what were the sasusaku moments? please spoil
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-13, 16:47   Link #72
DJ1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
has anybody actually read the full sakura hiden? what were the sasusaku moments? please spoil
Sasuke burned down an entire squad of ninja's after hearing that Sakura was captured by the villain of the book. Ok NOW he's become post-Buu Saga Vegeta.
DJ1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-13, 17:22   Link #73
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Would be lame if Orochimaru is defeat by Bolt .

Let him taste the wrath of parent instead .

Next to wait on the list : Sakura , Hinata , Himawari render .
why? Orochimaru won't stand a chance against ANY of Boruto or Salade's parents...and personally I think it be fitting, Bortuo represents the strength and potential of a new era while Orochimaru represents an old era that should have came and went but is desperately clinging trying to remain relevant when he should have just given up his mad goals long ago...I think a certain quote sums it up the best

"you haven't cheated death, you whimper in fear of it..."
Old 2015-04-13, 21:13   Link #74
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
why? Orochimaru won't stand a chance against ANY of Boruto or Salade's parents...and personally I think it be fitting, Bortuo represents the strength and potential of a new era while Orochimaru represents an old era that should have came and went but is desperately clinging trying to remain relevant when he should have just given up his mad goals long ago...I think a certain quote sums it up the best

*instead of hitting like a girl*And you sound like an old lady.
Old 2015-04-14, 05:11   Link #75
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:

Because in this movie , Boruto still a Gennin while Orochimaru have trolled his enemies over and over , there is a huge different in strength so the only one who can put down Orochimaru for good is the parent .
Old 2015-04-14, 08:13   Link #76
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Because in this movie , Boruto still a Gennin while Orochimaru have trolled his enemies over and over , there is a huge different in strength so the only one who can put down Orochimaru for good is the parent .
and you ignored what I just said, besides who cares what Boruto's rank is? Look at what Naruto achieved by being a "mere genin" and Boruto is going to be taught by some VERY powerful people, stronger then the people Naruto studied under in his days, he represents the future for Konoha, Orochimaru's time has LONG since passed and let's face it he's no longer the credible threat that he was at the start of Naruto, remember from the start the kids were like oh crap its Orochimaru! Until it became more or less oh...its Orochimaru...yeah sure, there's really no reason to try to make him sound fearsome anymore he's obsolete in terms what he represents in the story, sure Boruto might not be able to beat him at first but I fully expect him to stop him once and for all in the end...I'd write down kill him but I have a feeling they're gonna show him the magic of friendship or something stupid like that and make him want to atone

Last edited by Avalon64; 2015-04-14 at 14:11.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 16:22   Link #77
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

30 second trailer coming out on the 17th for Boruto movie! Meaning in 2 days USA time!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 05:12   Link #78
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
and you ignored what I just said, besides who cares what Boruto's rank is? Look at what Naruto achieved by being a "mere genin" and Boruto is going to be taught by some VERY powerful people, stronger then the people Naruto studied under in his days, he represents the future for Konoha, Orochimaru's time has LONG since passed and let's face it he's no longer the credible threat that he was at the start of Naruto, remember from the start the kids were like oh crap its Orochimaru! Until it became more or less oh...its Orochimaru...yeah sure, there's really no reason to try to make him sound fearsome anymore he's obsolete in terms what he represents in the story, sure Boruto might not be able to beat him at first but I fully expect him to stop him once and for all in the end...I'd write down kill him but I have a feeling they're gonna show him the magic of friendship or something stupid like that and make him want to atone
Sasuke and Kakashi have Sharingan that is why Kakashi can easily taught Sasuke but it would take a while till Sasuke can beat Orochimaru without anyone help .
Boruto doesn't have the Sharingan which mean he doesn't have any advantage during training .

Orochimaru may be represent old age but his fighting experience and combat skill is way above Boruto level , that is why the one who would be suitable to take down Orochimaru for good is the parent , which also represent new age :P

2 days left till the trailer and less than 2 weeks till the spin off.
Old 2015-04-15, 08:34   Link #79
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Sasuke and Kakashi have Sharingan that is why Kakashi can easily taught Sasuke but it would take a while till Sasuke can beat Orochimaru without anyone help .
Boruto doesn't have the Sharingan which mean he doesn't have any advantage during training .

Orochimaru may be represent old age but his fighting experience and combat skill is way above Boruto level , that is why the one who would be suitable to take down Orochimaru for good is the parent , which also represent new age :P

2 days left till the trailer and less than 2 weeks till the spin off.
ah but you forget something, Orochimaru still has to pass on his soul onto a new body every so often because of the whole body rejection thing, so his power is really dependent on how strong the body he uses is, so in the end its power is never really his own, sure his mind and experience passes on but not his so called "legendary" Sannin strength, remember one of the last times we saw him the rejections were getting worse and his body was getting more and more messed up. Now granted we have no idea how strong he is after Sasuke brought him back the last time, but I doubt this process to change and I HIGHLY doubt he's going to get a quality body with the world so peaceful and united, and you're only making one set of comparison with Kakashi, Boruto has ALOT more teachers to choose from and some of them stronger then Kakashi was or even the Sannin and sides I can imagine having the blood of his parents, an Uzumaki and Hyuuga could produce a pretty explosive result...I can only imagine what kind of potential that would contain

so I think you're giving Orochimaru alot more credit he deserves, he is JUST not that huge level of a threat he once was and writing out Boruto's potential before he has a chance to even show himself, it wouldn't be a very good message to the story if Boruto has to be saved by his parents from a writing standpoint

Last edited by Avalon64; 2015-04-15 at 09:34.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 05:20   Link #80
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Some rumors are floating , it is about Boruto deadly technique . No source to confirm but one can hope ...
Quote:
“The 64th Pal Rasengan Technique is one of the legendary ninja techniques that can be only passed on within the Hyuga clan. Boruto, being the son of Naruto and Hinata has the capabilities and the blood line to complete and perform the dangerous technique. The technique is a new version of the Gentle Fist fighting style, the technique Hinata is known for. With the Byakugan’s near 360 degree field of vision, the user envisions an eight trigrams circle making him capable of hitting his enemies with a series of violent blows. Striking 64 of the tenketsu throughout the opponents Chakra system hinders the chakra to flow making the opponent unable to move and stand.”
Yep , improved version of his mother attack , combine with Rasengan style , oh wait ! I THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE !!!
DEJA VU !!

Master will be pleased .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIIJKk5A7JA

Last edited by kampfer91; 2015-04-16 at 06:51.