wuhugm
Confused Shark

Exclamation Satanophany

Original Title : サタノファニ
Author : Yamada Yoshinobu
Publisher : Kodansha

Mangaupdates

Spoiler for Synopsis:

Since this latest work has no male protagonist, we are spared from the need to curse the hetare-ness of him.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 01:48   Link #2
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

HEH! I have been waiting for someone made this thread in AS, so it is you Wuhugm the one would bring this disaster into AS from her gross seal.
Look like the author has realized how crappy his writing so he indulge himself to write shitty manga now.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 02:42   Link #3
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^C'mon~ This is not as corrupting as Dead Tube~ This is just lukewarm stuff boi~
Old 2017-05-02, 05:09   Link #4
bastek66

More like Semenophany, if you know what I mean...
Old 2017-05-02, 11:13   Link #5
Fairy Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^C'mon~ This is not as corrupting as Dead Tube~ This is just lukewarm stuff boi~
even the rape tag in here and it's still not as corrupting as DT? It's just not as extreme

Damn I hate the author, he draws this borderline hentai manga so good yet all his previous works are botherline ecchi.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 14:34   Link #6
Hoodspirit

I read the first 7 chapters, but I doubt I'll pick it up.
Somehow the appeal is missing for me, there is no goal the manga could get to that would satisfy me.
All I foresee at the moment is probably just senseless torture and at best someone escapes.
The world seems restricted to this prison, MC is going to be just a victim for a while, which makes the reader just an inactive bystander.
It most likely is a feat of the manga to put the reader into the same 'inactive' state of the MC, but it's not what immerses me(personally) in this world. It didn't manage to make me feel empathetic.

Anyway, hope you guys can enjoy it more.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 19:51   Link #7
Freeter
beyond

At least Deathtopia had an interesting premise before it fell apart. This is just an unmitigated disaster right from the start.

I'll gladly take a Cage of Eden spinoff over this gore/ero fetish trainwreck anyday.
Old 2017-05-05, 02:37   Link #8
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodspirit View Post
I read the first 7 chapters, but I doubt I'll pick it up.
Somehow the appeal is missing for me, there is no goal the manga could get to that would satisfy me.
All I foresee at the moment is probably just senseless torture and at best someone escapes.
The world seems restricted to this prison, MC is going to be just a victim for a while, which makes the reader just an inactive bystander.
It most likely is a feat of the manga to put the reader into the same 'inactive' state of the MC, but it's not what immerses me(personally) in this world. It didn't manage to make me feel empathetic.

Anyway, hope you guys can enjoy it more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
At least Deathtopia had an interesting premise before it fell apart. This is just an unmitigated disaster right from the start.

I'll gladly take a Cage of Eden spinoff over this gore/ero fetish trainwreck anyday.
Thank you for the posts. That made my suspicion is true this manga nothing but garbage.
The author realized the best he has to abandoned plot and focus to character fanservice. from beginning this mangaka talent is nothing but in part
"To Draw characters fanservice and torture them to pulp"

The things i will say here to him ; enjoy your time in drawing, you finally find your place at least, i recommend you to draw h-manga because you seem belong there.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 04:07   Link #9
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Yeah, i think it's best the author just outright make a h-manga rather than hide it under a mystery, horror manga. Or a Cage of Eden sequel.
Old 2017-05-05, 05:23   Link #10
dragon1412

Deathtopia was good for around 20 chapters, the premises and setting was ok. Cage of eden was a mix of unfortunate and some mistakes, but this one is just plain bad, I don't get the goal of the story and I can't see any future for it. The author seem to have some taste on dark story based on Cage of Eden and deathtopia but to be blunt, he need to learn how to write a dark story, just because there are gore, death, tragedy...etc doesn't make it a good story
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 06:42   Link #11
rantaid

The warden gave me hopes for this manga, and i like the policewoman nazuna. .... i hope she is the first victim for.... whatever it is. finally, dropping soap joke without feeling gay!

Go warden! don't make me disappointed!

ps.... what a shame this manga could've been a romance between that bald teacher and thia dumb boobs.

ps. i really, really respect the warden. he is a sick depraved pervert. a man i admired deep in my heart. but he is too benevolent, he should have tried her sweet succulent lips..... my sleeping beauty..., but the psycho hunger games is unnecesaary and boring. it is a total waste of pages. this manga should have been the misadventures of the great benevolent warden.

now i get why everyone said the author is total crap in his story writing. booooring.

Last edited by rantaid; 2017-05-05 at 08:12.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 08:32   Link #12
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
The warden gave me hopes for this manga, and i like the policewoman nazuna. .... i hope she is the first victim for.... whatever it is. finally, dropping soap joke without feeling gay!

Go warden! don't make me disappointed!

ps.... what a shame this manga could've been a romance between that bald teacher and thia dumb boobs.

ps. i really, really respect the warden. he is a sick depraved pervert. a man i admired deep in my heart. but he is too benevolent, he should have tried her sweet succulent lips..... my sleeping beauty..., but the psycho hunger games is unnecesaary and boring. it is a total waste of pages. this manga should have been the misadventures of the great benevolent warden.

now i get why everyone said the author is total crap in his story writing. booooring.
This time I must agree with you
Old 2017-05-21, 08:35   Link #13
wuhugm
Confused Shark

New chapter~

Send me that DVD too~
Old 2017-05-21, 09:02   Link #14
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Must remember this isn't hentai but some weird prison mystery with mind control serial killers.
Old 2017-05-21, 09:52   Link #15
rantaid

i wish it was the other way around. i miss the great warden and all his misscapades.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 11:41   Link #16
wuhugm
Confused Shark

New chapter

We see some yuri action
Old 2017-05-30, 13:43   Link #17
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

The warden is a fucking bastard. Par the course of these types of manga/stories.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 22:26   Link #18
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
The warden is a fucking bastard. Par the course of these types of manga/stories.
He's the true MC
Old 2017-05-31, 01:45   Link #19
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well, it finally became Orange is the New Black. Except with a creepy warden who gets hard for the girls trying to kill each other and possibly used in some evil company experiment.
Old 2017-06-01, 09:46   Link #20
wuhugm
Confused Shark

New chapter

Will it be a harem for that guard? A very scary harem though

Tags
cinderella syndrome, medusa syndrome, murderess, prison life, rape