AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2005-12-19, 00:11   Link #21
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

eh.. ya'll just keep being distracted by the two noisy ones, I'll keep watching Hagino's story line
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 02:48   Link #22
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Hmm...even in those caches there is no proof of Mangatron's Hagino avatars...
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 08:48   Link #23
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Man this had to happen eh?

And I was waiting for a discussion on ep 11 which tickled my funny bone on a few places, especially the scenes with
Spoiler:

One question too

Spoiler:
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 10:33   Link #24
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

I hope Shouta can get a nice girl... either Ellise or Kiri is okay... or maybe Tomoko...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 11:14   Link #25
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil
...One question too
Spoiler:
Spoiler for answer:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 07:56   Link #26
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Spoiler for answer:
Oh man, putting her on the spot like that. Bad Hagino
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 11:55   Link #27
Scribble
Sloth

Send a message via MSN to Scribble
Exclamation Thoughts

Yay, Episode 11's been subbed. Haven't watched it yet, though. But by peoples' reactions, it doesn't seem that the latest episode doesn't contain a Shuffle-like twist.
I love Canvas 2 for what it is, though. I found the earlier episodes of Shuffle unbearable, and they reminded me of the original Futakoi (yuck). Only Asa-senpai saved it!

Canvas 2 characters are more interesting, save some of the designs. Elise is pretty annoying at times though, since she behaves like nothing else in the world is important except Hiroki, especially in the earlier episodes. What I like most about 90 % of the characters in Canvas 2 is that they're not too "extreme" like other characters in this genre. Elise, the "little sister", isn't either extremely child-like or "angry-at-male-lead-and-hitting-him-all-the-time", Tomoko has attitude, but she doesn't CONSTANTLY display it, and the male lead isn't too nice. I would like to see more of Kiri, though.
Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 16:25   Link #28
Observation

Last edited by Observation; 2005-12-23 at 19:01.
Observation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 02:40   Link #29
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

About episode 11, I laughed out loud at the scene where Hiroki said to Hagino : "Yup, no breast".

Anyways, I made a quick avatar.

I have no idea if she's supposed to be Hagino or Elise. :x

p.s.
I've been wanting to ask this.
Is Tomoko an original character for the anime?
Because I don't see her in the intro of the game.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 21:35   Link #30
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Funny moments from Episode 11:
I too thought it was funny when Hiroki made a funny remark on Hagino's chest. The fact that she left herself wide open for that comment made it even funnier.

I also thought the scene where Kiri had Hagino in a choke hold was nice too. The look on Hagino's face combined with her weak feeble attempts to gasp for air and her "Sensei...I'm Chok- choking...." quote was just priceless... LOL.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 22:07   Link #31
dojikyo

That is super deformed elise. The blonde hair is the giveaway.

I'm not sure but I think Tomoko was in the Playstation 2 (man I wished the US would bring over some dating sims) but not the PC. Shouta is an original character and it shows in the lack of details. Personality wise, I don't mind Shouta much.

Yeah, headlock scene was funny.
dojikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 11:02   Link #32
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2
I too thought it was funny when Hiroki made a funny remark on Hagino's chest. The fact that she left herself wide open for that comment made it even funnier.
That scene was even better because he delivered the remark so easily, and Hagino received the remark without instantly blushing and slapping him, like pretty much every other anime female in existence would have done.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 13:58   Link #33
Alkhemyst
Silent Finn

Currently it seems bit too easily predictable that the main character ends up with Kiri. I guess that Elis starts to like that classmate of hers (I forgot his name), and so we get happy ending with two pairs. Though I hope they surprise me at some point, this ending seems bit too clear.
Alkhemyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 14:54   Link #34
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhemyst
Currently it seems bit too easily predictable that the main character ends up with Kiri. I guess that Elis starts to like that classmate of hers (I forgot his name), and so we get happy ending with two pairs. Though I hope they surprise me at some point, this ending seems bit too clear.
Heh second male character is named Shouta. And yes, I finally spelled his name without hissing

I do agree that the Kiri x Hiroki relationship is too predictable, after all when you flashback something in episode 1, that definitely is too predictable for a 26 episode series. And that fact that Elise is only related to the Hiro by law, I see this series very enjoyable.

Now the surprise I hope for is if they can introduce that male character from the manga already, I'm like, we need a proper love square going here or, maybe It's just me wanting that

by the way, about Tomoko, she really isn't in the PC game, if she is maybe F&C has deceived me yet again

Oh, discussion about episode 11, this I gotta join. So...nobody was worried about Sumire during the Kiri versus Hagino fight? Come on, she's a frail fragile girl, remember? Ok, I'll just take her and....

A-and what about comments about Elise in pajamas Tomoko-style? OR the scary neko plushie? Or the ever increasing amount of Tomoko in goth clothing

am I the only one who notices these things? Wow,...

I must be a true F&C fan

throw me your nosebleed confessions! Let me see you melt!
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 14:59   Link #35
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron
throw me your nosebleed confessions! Let me see you melt!
Just seeing Tomoko in a black corset is enough to make me nosebleed. She is teh hawt Generally I'm not into goths, but Tomoko with her purplish-grey hair in that braid hanging over her shoulder is just too sexy for words (grr, we need a :drool: smiley, dammit!).
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 21:32   Link #36
Forever
Revealing the truth

Have to agree! Tomoko is my personal fav for canvas 2! Attracts me just like tessa in FMP...
Old 2005-12-22, 21:48   Link #37
evil-samurai

Quote:
A-and what about comments about Elise in pajamas Tomoko-style? OR the scary neko plushie? Or the ever increasing amount of Tomoko in goth clothing
I was a little shocked that Tomoko had such a scary pumpkin face halloween type neko cat though one thing I noticed was the Huge!! bed Tomoko had, I think you would be able to fit all the girls in that bed
Spoiler for O.O not your average type bed:
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 21:49   Link #38
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever
Have to agree! Tomoko is my personal fav for canvas 2! Attracts me just like tessa in FMP...
Heh, I wouldn't be surprised if a doujin shows them as sisters

And I think any girl in a corset = nosebleed, but it's Tomoko that makes the corset look better

LOL samurai You gave me a thought about something.....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 22:03   Link #39
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
LOL samurai You gave me a thought about something.....
Harem ending FTW!
...No wait, wrong anime.

I would't even call this a harem anime as only 2 female leads are showing love interests in Hiroki.
Well... maybe Hagino, but she's interested for other reasons. (Source of inspiration for her novels)
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 22:44   Link #40
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
I was a little shocked that Tomoko had such a scary pumpkin face halloween type neko cat though one thing I noticed was the Huge!! bed Tomoko had, I think you would be able to fit all the girls in that bed
Not only did she have a scary stuffed cat, but she obviously adores the thing as she snuggles right up to it all the time. I don't really care for Tomoko much one way or the other, but I thought when she made the cat-noise for her plushie was about the cutest she's ever been.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, eroge, f&c, kadokawa, romance, school life, seinen, slice of life, zexcs