AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-05, 03:34   Link #301
SoulofSomfing

wasnt there a version where its more dedicated to Kud? and i hear in that one u get to b roommate with her
Old 2010-11-05, 04:01   Link #302
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Yea it works to a degree.

But one of the bugs occurs when the game calls for choices that involve names; the choices are blank and all lead to one person. I believe they only show up 3 times, at a baseball practice, at the courage test night run, and when helping Kud find someone. In the last case, who you choose is vital to story progression, and none of the choices point to the person you're supposed to choose to go down Kud's route. Until that's fixed, Kud's route will be virtually impossible to EX/ME players, unless you can download a savefile. That's what I was saying.
This is the reason why I'm just going to wait for the EX compatible version.
Old 2010-11-05, 07:22   Link #303
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Yea it works to a degree.

But one of the bugs occurs when the game calls for choices that involve names; the choices are blank and all lead to one person. I believe they only show up 3 times, at a baseball practice, at the courage test night run, and when helping Kud find someone. In the last case, who you choose is vital to story progression, and none of the choices point to the person you're supposed to choose to go down Kud's route. Until that's fixed, Kud's route will be virtually impossible to EX/ME players, unless you can download a savefile. That's what I was saying.
Thanks for the info, I'll probably just forget about EX for now then, although I'd like to play it at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulofSomfing View Post
wasnt there a version where its more dedicated to Kud? and i hear in that one u get to b roommate with her
Na, that was another game altogether, the sequel to Kud's route called 'Kud wafter', look up the opening on youtube, I have never seen anything so creepy in my life...
Old 2010-11-05, 15:31   Link #304
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

I'm a little confused by the TL wiki.

How many girls are in this game (Meaning how many routes are there), and how many of them exactly have been translated so far?

Can we expect a full TL patch sometime in the next half a year? A year?
Old 2010-11-05, 15:41   Link #305
JJDunn
The Basic One

Send a message via MSN to JJDunn
I'm just gonna take a wild guess here. For the normal version, there's 6 main girls (Rin, Kurugaya, Komari, Mio, Haruka, Kud). So that would be 6 main plots before Refrain, right? If it works like Clannad, Refrain will be like After Story, but Rin will be the main heroin. And I'm guessing there'll be other routes to finish in Refrain as well (Kengo, Masato, Kyousuke, and a few other characters perhaps?)

http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php...Little_Busters!

Common route, Rin, Kurugaya, and Komari have been translated so far. Why am I posting this? I'm not even part of the project

No hope. No cure.
Old 2010-11-05, 21:37   Link #306
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJDunn View Post
I'm just gonna take a wild guess here. For the normal version, there's 6 main girls (Rin, Kurugaya, Komari, Mio, Haruka, Kud). So that would be 6 main plots before Refrain, right? If it works like Clannad, Refrain will be like After Story, but Rin will be the main heroin. And I'm guessing there'll be other routes to finish in Refrain as well (Kengo, Masato, Kyousuke, and a few other characters perhaps?)

http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php...Little_Busters!

Common route, Rin, Kurugaya, and Komari have been translated so far. Why am I posting this? I'm not even part of the project
Hah, well thanks for answering. So it seems like we are still quite awhile away from a full translation. Well that's a shame. Been wanting to play this game for awhile.

Also unfortunate is that anime + manga + VN's do not qualify as a good reason for me to try and learn Japanese.
Old 2010-11-06, 11:10   Link #307
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Hah, well thanks for answering. So it seems like we are still quite awhile away from a full translation. Well that's a shame. Been wanting to play this game for awhile.

Also unfortunate is that anime + manga + VN's do not qualify as a good reason for me to try and learn Japanese.
Use whatever motivates you. The source of motivation isn't to be judged.
Old 2010-11-06, 11:35   Link #308
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Kanji learning is hella difficult though *frown*

How did you manage it? Do you just have a superbrain?
Old 2010-11-06, 17:11   Link #309
JJDunn
The Basic One

Japanese is definitely worth learning, especially if you plan to go there (holiday or move). I know this may seem out of topic, but if anyone has any learning guides or would like a partner to learn with, please let me know

No hope. No cure.
Old 2010-11-06, 18:47   Link #310
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Well I've mastered the deadly arts of hiragana, right now I'm pursuing katakana, which I somehow find more difficult D:

I know pretty basic Japanese, I'm sort of learning the actual language whilst I learn to read and write it as well

Let's be learning partners! (although I'm not sure what that means)
Old 2010-11-06, 20:57   Link #311
SoulofSomfing

i just finished my final exams for high school where i learnt my japanese on a beginners lvl...the only thing i had trouble with is the kanji and im chinese too lol. and it seems i was the only one who sucked at the kanji
Old 2010-11-08, 10:22   Link #312
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

On Rin's route finally, Sasami is really intriguing me, I wonder how her ecstasy route works? Considering her relationship with the main / Rin, I'm kind of interested in how that will happen.
Old 2010-11-08, 22:11   Link #313
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Is there an english walkthrough or flowchart for little busters?
Old 2010-11-09, 09:59   Link #314
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
Is there an english walkthrough or flowchart for little busters?
Not as of yet, but most of the routes are pretty easy. Just basic lovegame rules, stay by the heroine as much as you can, always help them out, always choose them as an option for anything, and always do what you think makes them the most happy or implies that the protagonist likes her the most.
Old 2010-11-09, 13:55   Link #315
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTRXD View Post
On Rin's route finally, Sasami is really intriguing me, I wonder how her ecstasy route works? Considering her relationship with the main / Rin, I'm kind of interested in how that will happen.
It happens in a very different way from every other heroine.
Old 2010-11-09, 14:53   Link #316
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
It happens in a very different way from every other heroine.
Interesting, do you mean how it begins? Or the route in general?

My relationship with Sasami is pretty much love/hate right now, I'm on Rin's route btw.
Old 2010-11-09, 15:22   Link #317
JJDunn
The Basic One

Sasami might be a b**ch, but damn.. the things I would do to her..

A-Anyway, looks like Mio's route is over half way. Just ordered some Japanese learning books and CDs. Look at your comment, then back to mine. I'm on a horse.

No hope. No cure.
Old 2010-11-09, 18:20   Link #318
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

THe whole route's setting is completely different from every other route. I can't really say too much without running into plot-essential spoilers though.
Old 2010-11-11, 15:29   Link #319
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

I'm having a bit of trouble and am wondering if someone more knowledgeable about the game than me can help me out.

Spoiler for Stats:
Old 2010-11-11, 18:15   Link #320
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSelfDestruct View Post
I'm having a bit of trouble and am wondering if someone more knowledgeable about the game than me can help me out.

Spoiler for Stats:
Spoiler for spoiler about stats:
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation