>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 11:11   Link #2842
zibi88

this chapter is REALLY confuseing...

since first half they are talking about Takehito and his Izumo inn... and than they jump to minato...

I mean they say that minato is now liveing in the place filled with asama takehito memories... than Minaka jumps to his talk about destiny between father and son...

than the 2nd half is Takami smacking Minaka... saying beign angry about his talk about Father and son... as she said all she has is too illegitimate children.... while minaka says stuff like "its about time...lets all live together"

but takami is saying that she will "never" let him into her family.... which more points that Takami has children with Takehito (as she reffers to our family...)

well it might be that takehito was takamis partner... as minake mentioned that asama was someone they shared their lifes with (it could mean that some people "takami" shared her life with him... well they worked together so maybe a romance was born from it...)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 11:40   Link #2843
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Oh come on.. give up.. hints was given back since the early chapters
Never! I can hint that I'm a chick, but in reality I'm a pervy dude... It's the reporter side of me that wants the truth in writing...

Spoiler for ch 100:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 13:11   Link #2844
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but takami is saying that she will "never" let him into her family.... which more points that Takami has children with Takehito (as she reffers to our family...)
I'm kind of confused at what you're talking about, but in Japan a man can marry into the family of his wife. Families in Japan are group affiliations, social units that are tied by blood and other forms of kinship. If Takami's response to Minaka's desire to "all live together" is that she won't allow him into her family, she implies that she doesn't want to get married—and that she's also of higher social status than him.

Moreover, if Minato and Yukari are considered illegitimate and "her family", then it's likely that they carry the family name of their mother in their family registry, officially associating them with her family/lineage/clan and not with their father's.

As for Minato's heritage, the biggest clue is still Kazehana's first impression about Minato—how she was drawn to him from a glance—and how she interacts with Takami. It's pretty hard not to see where that's going, but nothing concrete has been said so far...
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 13:46   Link #2845
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
As for Minato's heritage, the biggest clue is still Kazehana's first impression about Minato—how she was drawn to him from a glance—and how she interacts with Takami. It's pretty hard not to see where that's going, but nothing concrete has been said so far...
well Kazehanas look on Takami could mean other stuff like.... "How could you not tell your own child about his father".... as she ealier asked minato "do you know your father"

well Takami was closely working with Takehito... so who knows what happened... but why would minaka be so excited to mention that Minatos apperance in izumo inn was unexpected and its intersting... and why is so important for "house filled with memories about takehito"

if we look on the chapter it moves closer to Takami & Minaka... but isnt that too obvious xD (and minato would be f......g pissed for what his own father did [start sekirei plan where sekireis suffer and have to fight]) it would be far more exciteing if Takehito was the father...so we coudl ask question so how miya calls him her husband XD (or other option that minato is mbi's experiment so he is a hybrid sekirei-human).... it would put some fire into the story :P

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-06-15 at 13:58.
Old 2010-06-15, 14:26   Link #2846
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
if we look on the chapter it moves closer to Takami & Minaka... but isnt that too obvious xD (and minato would be f......g pissed for what his own father did [start sekirei plan where sekireis suffer and have to fight]) it would be far more exciteing if Takehito was the father...so we coudl ask question so how miya calls him her husband XD (or other option that minato is mbi's experiment so he is a hybrid sekirei-human).... it would put some fire into the story :P
I don't know. That kind of a twist sounds too arbitrary and 'out of nowhere' for the sake of being 'out of nowhere'.

Minato realizing that his father is actually the head of this all would actually make his struggle more dramatic and personal, as this would probably also give him doubts as to handle it. For one thing, there's the family history involved and two of his sekirei (Homura and Kazehana) also have history with him as well.

At this point, nothing points to Takehito being related to anyone, other than being Miya's late husband and the fact that he had played a major role behind the scenes in the past. Plot-wise, I don't even see how others could even possibly conclude that Takehito is Minato's mysterious father unless something new and major comes up. For now, it's just something that has a bigger chance of appearing in some fanfic or doujin.

If Kazehana thought of Minato that way upon seeing him for the first time, (that Takami should've told him that Takehito is his father) then she would also have resentment for Miya... which she doesn't have. Yes, Kazehana fears and respects her, but to hold resentment with regard to a love lost is something else entirely, and would definitely show regardless of how one defers to another. And why wouldn't Minaka be surprised that his son is at the Izumo Inn? He just became an ashikabi and currently stays with Miya and co. It doesn't really say anything other than that.

I'm not saying that Takehito being Minato's secret dad is impossible, just that it's unlikely at this point. In fact, after reading your post that Minaka even suggested to Takami to "live together as a family at last" hints at the opposite, as this implies that they should've been together from the start.

Last edited by kujoe; 2010-06-15 at 14:43.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 15:30   Link #2847
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post

I'm not saying that Takehito being Minato's secret dad is impossible, just that it's unlikely at this point. In fact, after reading your post that Minaka even suggested to Takami to "live together as a family at last" hints at the opposite, as this implies that they should've been together from the start.
It also changes how we see him a little, at least in regards to family.

Before you would have said Minaka ignored his children, but this implies Takami deliberately kept him away from them, when he in fact did want to live with them.
Old 2010-06-16, 03:25   Link #2848
Ryuujin

I'm not sure how seriously we're supposed to be taking Minaka here, both because he's a massive troll and because I don't remember him ever acting that blatantly comedic before...

That said, if he really knows what Higa's up to, he probably knows about Yukari too. Wonder if he's bothered to tell Takami about that...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 03:18   Link #2849
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
i am wondering is minato mother a sekirei? and also does he find out this minato father is mbi president?
Old 2010-06-18, 03:30   Link #2850
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
and also does he find out this minato father is mbi president?
There's a high chance he might do during the next event in the story.
Old 2010-06-18, 03:47   Link #2851
hollowification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
There's a high chance he might do during the next event in the story.
yeah when i read last chapter he said that he had 2 children and when he saw who calling him he said speak of

but i was wondering also about his mum is she a sekirei
Old 2010-06-18, 04:02   Link #2852
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I highly doubt it, though wouldn't be surprised if such a twist was brought forward.
Old 2010-06-18, 04:10   Link #2853
hollowification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I highly doubt it, though wouldn't be surprised if such a twist was brought forward.
way i saw it look of her she remind of one of sekirei single no ones
Old 2010-06-18, 04:27   Link #2854
Johnny
Working the bags...

I like crazy theories, but in volume one it showed Minaka and her discovering the Sekirei. She's violent enough to be called one though...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 04:47   Link #2855
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I like crazy theories, but in volume one it showed Minaka and her discovering the Sekirei. She's violent enough to be called one though...
& that's why i doubt it happening.
Old 2010-06-18, 10:27   Link #2856
minaka

the raw of chapter 101?
minaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 11:07   Link #2857
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by minaka View Post
the raw of chapter 101?
with RP down... raws appear VERY VERY late... so drop your hopes for now ^^ maybe it will resurface in next week (when chinese people will get their hands on it)...
Old 2010-06-18, 23:18   Link #2858
cyberdemon

Quote:
yeah when i read last chapter he said that he had 2 children and when he saw who calling him he said speak of

no, she was present when they found the sekirei.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 14:59   Link #2859
zibi88

ok just now chinese raw showed up and well... I dont undestand a bit from the text XD but the chapter was generally about...

Spoiler for little about c101...:

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-06-21 at 16:59.
Old 2010-06-25, 11:02   Link #2860
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

lol I chuckled at the fact that Minaka wonders why they don't seem to like him, theres something quite amusing about that

I wonder how this will go now, will we see Uzume assault the inn or Minato and gang assault Higa's joint?
Well could be both, which I think would be pretty interesting.
If Uzume goes to the inn I'm guessing a Miya vs Uzume fight of sorts might happen, probably something rather brief while Minato and gang are off leveling Higa's place.

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei