Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-16, 19:30   Link #41
kamyu

nanao is gonna save they day
Old 2010-06-16, 20:39   Link #42
Blaster

Kubo ran out of ideas. He's just milking money from Bleach and randomly pulling out shit and inserting it into the manga.
Old 2010-06-16, 21:15   Link #43
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
So looks like Ichigo's finally learned it...

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2010-06-16, 21:37   Link #44
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

It'll be funny if Bleach pulls the same card as Naruto:
Isshin: "Ichigo, I was once the owner of Zangetsu."
Old 2010-06-16, 21:45   Link #45
Alchemist007
*Author

Lol. I thought Aizen sliced Gin...but it was Ichigo...getting sliced by invisigetsu.
Old 2010-06-16, 22:38   Link #46
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Lol. I thought Aizen sliced Gin...but it was Ichigo...getting sliced by invisigetsu.
Haha, I thought that too, i was like ",.... what the fu-... oh nvm"
Old 2010-06-16, 22:48   Link #47
carcanclaw
Kitty?

You know what would be really funny? If the whole hyperbolic time chamber thing wasn't true at all and they just spent 3 months of real time in there. Aizen would've become God and they'd be completely screwed.

But yeah, Jinzen sounds kinda cool. I'm not sure why Isshin, who probably already knows the technique, needs to teach it to Ichigo to win (unless Isshin has seen Aizen's shikai, which would nerf him). And I'm thinking Gin's time is running short. Barring a plot twist, Aizen really doesn't need him around anymore. There doesn't really need to be a confrontation between him and Matsumoto, since she could explain their history after finding out he's dead.

Also, why didn't Ichigo and Isshin whisk some of the fallen shinigami into that gate with them? At least a few of them would've recovered in the 3 months of hyperbolic time.
Old 2010-06-16, 22:54   Link #48
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcanclaw View Post
Also, why didn't Ichigo and Isshin whisk some of the fallen shinigami into that gate with them? At least a few of them would've recovered in the 3 months of hyperbolic time.
they didn't know that aizen would magically destroy the train thing for them on a whim.

of course that doesn't explain why they couldn't turn around and pick them up after finding out...
Old 2010-06-16, 23:12   Link #49
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcanclaw View Post
That is a VERY good point... i mean their already willing to give Aizen and hour to go on a killing spree, So spending a few minutes to gather up all the shinigami and toss them in the hyperbolic time chamber would not hurt all that much more... might be real convient to have half the SS captains back at 100%

No wait a second, ofcourse it would hurt... this is bleach; coming in at the last second to save someone's life is standard form for heroic entrances. if they waste even a second of their time now then they might actually be a second TOO LATE to save someone's life from Aizen's hand... and seeing as that will be a serious moment, that would probably be Tatsuki since orihime is still in HM... and i don't want tatsuki to die... and that's why isshin and ichigo can't take on the most logical(if you excuse the whole "giving the enemy 1 hour to freely kill things") course of action
Old 2010-06-16, 23:17   Link #50
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
of course that doesn't explain why they couldn't turn around and pick them up after finding out...
Because then they would have to exit the time chamber, and they would lose lots of training time when the wounded were already safe and being healed by Unohana. It would have been a great time for some of the VCs to learn Bankai though.
Old 2010-06-16, 23:27   Link #51
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Because then they would have to exit the time chamber, and they would lose lots of training time when the wounded were already safe and being healed by Unohana. It would have been a great time for some of the VCs to learn Bankai though.
not really... For every 1 minute they spend outside, that's 33 hours inside... considering how they don't even have to help Unahana drag all their asses inside, they probably would not have lost more than a day or two... and that still leaves them 80 days worth of training

and brining the wounded inside would make their recovery even faster (in real time), give them a chance to rest, and even give them time to train... they could be at 120% in like the next half hour; there's no reason NOT to do it... as it stands, they'll be lucky if they can even get back in the fight at all
Old 2010-06-17, 00:07   Link #52
Incoan
Jinuar Mumbir

Send a message via ICQ to Incoan Send a message via MSN to Incoan
I love bleach for what it is. And it never was about logic.

So I'm just *Gooing with the floow* . And enjoying it.
Old 2010-06-17, 01:31   Link #53
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

... or it takes aizen an hour to take a leisurely stroll to the real karakura town.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-17, 02:00   Link #54
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
The fact, that he used an hour as example for how different the time flows, doesn't imply, that he intends to stay there for this amount of time.
They may leave after a training for a day or so... or did he explicitly mention how long they are going to stay?
He did pretty much say that... he references the 2000 hours twice, first as a time flow example and then on the limits of his strength
He said he could stop the current in the time chamber, and intended to do so until his energy ran out... which is about 2000 hours (1 hour in the real world)... and that during that time, Ichigo would learn his new attack... so yes, while he did not explicitly say that it would take 2000 hours for Ichigo to learn his new attack (and thus they could get done early and leave), he is willing to wait that long

Really, he should have given ichigo something more of a limit... like a week or so; y'know instead of giving Aizen and hour to slaughter the townsfolk, don't give him more than 5 or 10 minutes...

And another thing... doesn't using up all of his energy stopping the current also mean he will have NO ENERGY TO FIGHT AIZEN!
Old 2010-06-17, 02:17   Link #55
Lunarskylar

^nah, kubo will prob invent the bleach senzu bean by then
Old 2010-06-17, 02:38   Link #56
Aqua Knight

It reminds me of Yoh asakura's training from Shaman King. All those dark caves, speaking to your sword etc etc.
Old 2010-06-17, 03:29   Link #57
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well atleast this chapter had a decent amount of content for a change. The Hyperbolic Time Chamber rip off was pretty convenient, since it relied on Aizen to be either utterly stupid or utterly arrogant and stupid.

Keigo was funny though. *sigh* How I miss the good old days...

Last edited by Haak; 2010-06-17 at 03:57.
Old 2010-06-17, 03:48   Link #58
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
That but Naruto is already done with his "training".
Only as of this week?

If you want to see some great reading, check out Kubo's Twitter http://twitter.com/tite_kubo

With the amount of time he spends barfing up inane comments on absolutely nothing he could dedicate himself to writing a decent chapter.
Old 2010-06-17, 05:34   Link #59
haegar
mangaviking

hm. not much action but some puzzling story development, if ya can call it that XD

I'll give Kubo the benefit of the doubt when it comes to ripping of naruto, though that does not mean what he is doing feels creative.

as for why Ishinn is teaching Ichigo Jinzin instead of just using it himself to split Aizen in half ... remember when Ichigo said bout Aizen "his reiatsu is so massiv we can't beat him" or sth like that ... and interestingly Isshin replied "Oh, so you RLY can feel his reiatsu?!" and after that he got all confident and hurried to get Ichigo to SS ...

So I take it what could potentially defeat Aizen is not the final Getsuga itself, but Ichigo specifically using it ... seems Kubo is workin towards Ichigo not only being the only person not having seen Aizen's shikai, but also the only one who could "stand in the same place as him" in terms of power - which conveniently would be the result of Aizen underestimating his favorit guinea pig and neglecting to kill it of even after realizing that Ichigo was still growing splendidly as Aizen could deduce by the fact that Ichi killed Ulqui... that should have been a warning to Aizen that Icho can fully tap into the Hollow side ...and he was too arrogant to act on that...

... what it's probably gonna boil down to is that Aizen's new God form somehow integrates the shinigami and hollow sides in a totally unprecedented way... just putting on a vizard mask is not the same as truly unifying your souls's shinigami and hollow powers into one brand new reiatsu type ...actually it sounds like re-building one's soul and thus its reiatsu from scratch.... Ichigo is the only one who could reach the same level since the Hogyuku probably influenced him just as much as it did Aizen

... Jinzin...becoming one with the blade or what it was in Ichigo's case means becoming one with Hichigo ... so by achieving his Zanpakotou's final form he would not just "tap into 100% of hollow power" but instead fully integrate both poles of his power thereby leveling with Aizen again.

so yeah, I guess we'll be seein Hichigo next chapter...I hope the old man shows up too, but the important stuff is gonna go down between the other two...
Old 2010-06-17, 05:49   Link #60
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
^nah, kubo will prob invent the bleach senzu bean by then
Isnt that called Orihime...?
Closed Thread