Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-17, 17:55   Link #9801
Jaime Kordek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
You make it sound like he almost ripped her clothes off.
Obviously, he wasn't passionate enough... because, you know, Kallen still thought he was an unfeeling monster and all afterwards.
Keep in mind, it was also his last personal interaction with her ever, so it was pretty much a goodbye kiss.
Old 2008-11-17, 17:56   Link #9802
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the point that some people are trying very hard to ignore is that not only did lelouch reciprocate
he did so when he was in fact trying his very hardest to pretend he DOESNT feel the same way
Old 2008-11-17, 17:57   Link #9803
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Obviously, he wasn't passionate enough... because, you know, Kallen still thought he was an unfeeling monster and all afterwards.

You all obviously dismissing an important point that was indicated in episode 7. Lelouch is attracted by Kallen, that alone could start something.{meaning he was not meh about her at all}
As for #22, bad Kallen for not having a sky-rocket IQ huh?
Besides, how much passionate she was supposed to be? If she was more, then the people on the meeting would get impatient.
Old 2008-11-17, 17:58   Link #9804
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Quote:
Then you do admit it is a sign of romantic interest and that Lelouch did it?
Old 2008-11-17, 18:00   Link #9805
Jaime Kordek

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
If she was more, then the people on the meeting would get impatient.
I just about cracked up at this, imagining all those delegates standing around, "where is he?" Suzaku is ready to move out, getting bored waiting, meanwhile Kallen and Lelouch are making out in a closet.

Not that I endorse that viewpoint <_< I just think it's hilarious. Especially with Lelouch's silly little hat.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:01   Link #9806
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Well, Lelouch's ice face ?
Lelouch's point wasn't to make her fall in his arms while french kissing her, it was to relief only in this very moment he knew will be their last together (longer way...) while pushing her away. We are talking about a girl who wants answers and who is seing an emotionless face in front of her after a kiss she initiated.
And we are talking about a guy who convince his own little sister he was a bloody murderer.

Now, let's be logic; This side material is about the fact that Lelouch returned her kiss (french kiss) and returned her feelings as well (and what are Kallen's feelings for him ?)

But I understand why you can't agree It doesn't fit with your asexual Lelouch

Old 2008-11-17, 18:02   Link #9807
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the point that some people are trying very hard to ignore is that not only did lelouch reciprocate
he did so when he was in fact trying his very hardest to pretend he DOESNT feel the same way
And he failed so much at hiding his real feelings that Kallen walked away.

Wait.

Quote:

You all obviously dismissing an important point that was indicated in episode 7. Lelouch is attracted by Kallen, that alone could start something.{meaning he was not meh about her at all}
As for #22, bad Kallen for not having a sky-rocket IQ huh?
Besides, how much passionate she was supposed to be? If she was more, then the people on the meeting would get impatient.
I personally hate that scene from episode 7 and fail to see why any Kalulu fan would want to bring that up. Such behavior wouldn't help any relationship.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:03   Link #9808
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

he reciprocated the kiss
but even that wasnt enough to get him to drop the act and tell her the truth
and all she did after the kiss was walk away
she only started to view him as an enemy (no monster, you dont cry over killing a monster) after he made himself one (in about the most brutal way possible)
Old 2008-11-17, 18:05   Link #9809
incorrupts
Banned

In the end, no matter how you twist it around, the main love interests in R2 were Shirley and Kallen. There were just kinda screwed up of course {cause hello, no shoujo here} cause Shirley died and the Kalulu romance that could have developed more was delayed due to her capture. All those theories about him being a cart-driver and stuff, are more like wishful thinking from a few CluClu fans cause they got majorly screwed up in R2 and they are dreaming that Lulu would go into cart-mode with CC, yeah SO in chara for him btw. :/

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
I personally hate that scene from episode 7 and fail to see why any Kalulu fan would want to bring that up. Such behavior wouldn't help any relationship.
I'm not saying it is a sugar-sugar-honey-honey scene, i was just bringing up the point i brought earlier on the discussion. That Lulu ZOMG is NOT asexual but rather he is attracted to the girls he chooses to.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:06   Link #9810
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Well, I don't think Kallen interpreted Lelouch's lack of words as him being an unfeeling monster; that didn't come until he attacked the peace talks and threatened the world. I think she was more concerned at that point about being replaced by Suzaku (whom she had plenty of reason not to trust). She asked Lelouch what he was planning and what he felt about her; the two kinda go together. The lack of answer was basically like saying, "I've got Suzaku now. Whatever it is I'm planning, I don't need you anymore." (Keep in mind she heard at the end of season 1 Lelouch say that the two of them can do anything together.) At any rate, I don't really blame her for getting a seriously mixed message.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:06   Link #9811
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
And he failed so much at hiding his real feelings that Kallen walked away.

Wait.

he dropped the mask as soon as he saw she was out of earshot
same thing with ep 19
he could keep up the act as long as was needed
but once she was out of danger he told her the truth
Old 2008-11-17, 18:08   Link #9812
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
From Lelouch's part it helps. It explains to us why he loves so much to tease her about such feminine things as her looks and their "relationship".
It was simply because he saw her as a woman and was physically attracted to her.

And this, is needed in a romantic relationship. At least we had a confirmation there that he saw her as a woman (and this, from Taniguchi, was a need to imply him in any relationship)

I love Turn 7. Especially with the after slap (I want run after you but...kalulu interruption number ### Rolo)

Old 2008-11-17, 18:10   Link #9813
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
From Lelouch's part it helps. It explains to us why he loves so much to tease her about such feminine things as her looks and their "relationship".
It was simply because he saw her as a woman and was physically attracted to her.

And this, is needed in a romantic relationship. At least we had a confirmation there that he saw her as a woman (and this, from Taniguchi, was a need to imply him in any relationship)

I love Turn 7. Especially with the after slap (I want run after you but...kalulu interruption number ### Rolo)

Exactly what i said earlier. Saying Lulu is asexual and stuff, is utter BULL and not even laughable crack, he just "chooses" the right women. XD

And yep, Kalulu is the synonym of interruption. Teasing. "^^

p.s dude, we do agree so much today or what?
Old 2008-11-17, 18:11   Link #9814
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:

Well, there's also the fact that Kallen thinking back to that moment in episode 9 shows her genuine concern for Lelouch when she found him like that because she's relieved he's back to normal. Then she gets embarassed when she's caught thinking about the almost kiss (leading to almost kiss No. 2--and then C.C. shows up).
Old 2008-11-17, 18:14   Link #9815
darthfury78

Quote:
Yes, Lelouch cares about Kallen.
But that still doesn't prove anything concerning romantic feelings.

What I wanted to say is... Shirley is dead.
Lelouch eloped with a hot Shinigami.
Kallen... lives.
Therefore, Shirley won.
;P

Actually, if Lelouch had gone back to Ashford Academy after the Geass Cult massacure, Milly would have Filled Shirley's role quite nicely as Lelouch true conscious and ally. In fact, if anything had happened to Shirley, Milly would have been there for Lelouch because she was hiding her love for him behind Shirley's affections.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:17   Link #9816
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Well, there's also the fact that Kallen thinking back to that moment in episode 9 shows her genuine concern for Lelouch when she found him like that because she's relieved he's back to normal. Then she gets embarassed when she's caught thinking about the almost kiss (leading to almost kiss No. 2--and then C.C. shows up).
Exactly. And GOD, so much rage for the pizza sauce. :/
Old 2008-11-17, 18:18   Link #9817
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Yes, yes, Kalulu is canon, and wanting to relieve ones agony by any means possible (drugs, sex, whatever might work) clearly shows that someone can't be asexual.
And if Lelouch had jumped Rolo instead (errr.... disturbing image!), that would definitely make him gay. Because he was clearly thinking straight at that point, and we all can see that he knew exactly what he wanted.
...Sorry, I just don't buy it.
Either Lelouch was in love with all off them, or he's an aromantic asexual. Or he's an asexual who was in love with them all.
That's my opinion. xD

Oh, and to me, Lelouch's "goodbye" meant exactly that. Goodbye.
Same goes for the kiss.
...Omg. Why do I imagine a clueless Lulu thinking: "Hm... I wonder what happens if I stick my tongue out now? o.o"
Damn, I want to hug him! xD
Old 2008-11-17, 18:20   Link #9818
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Actually, if Lelouch had gone back to Ashford Academy after the Geass Cult massacure, Milly would have Filled Shirley's role quite nicely as Lelouch true conscious and ally. In fact, if anything had happened to Shirley, Milly would have been there for Lelouch because she was hiding her love for him behind Shirley's affections.
Seriously, darth, let it the fuck go. She would not have filled any role, because she didn't know anything. She's just a friend, and if you're seriously suggesting that Milly would take advantage of Shirley's death to move in on Lelouch, then your perception of her character is seriously flawed.
Old 2008-11-17, 18:20   Link #9819
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

Exactly what i said earlier. Saying Lulu is asexual and stuff, is utter BULL and not even laughable crack, he just "chooses" the right women. XD

And yep, Kalulu is the synonym of interruption. Teasing. "^^

p.s dude, we do agree so much today or what?
You are on the Archangel. Everyone is agreeing about everything on this ship because everything is bright
This is the ship of the truth *Seed destiny Mode*
And yeah, Lelouch is far from asexual; Or I've dreamed a few moment of the serie.
Just as it was said a few days ago, Lloyd is the epitome of asexual. Not Lelouch .Or only toward C.C.. And still...

Nogitsune : The fact that Lelouch didn't jump on Rolo, THOUGH Rolo litterally came, hoping to receive a kiss, is showing that Lelouch still has possession of his brain, don't you think ?So, It wasn't everyone. There, it was a woman, and the woman was Kallen (I understand him BTW. What a woman <33)

Old 2008-11-17, 18:21   Link #9820
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
And yeah, Lelouch is far from asexual; Or I've dreamed a few moment of the serie.
Just as it was said a few days ago, Lloyd is the epitome of asexual.
Lelouch and C.C. might be, too. And no one can convince me otherwise. xD
Closed Thread

Tags
romance