AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-08-31, 06:24   Link #101
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson123g View Post
So, I would admit that while it focused on Satsuki route, I am highly disappointed since 5 episodes to go and they cleared away the problems in Satsuki route.. I was rooting for Satsuki all along..

Now, I only wish that either someone starts translating this (getting pissed off the anime ending, whatever it is) and I can play it after all.. My japanese learning process is pretty slow, so will take an year or two, to get to that level, myself..
The anime only cleared the problems at the beginning of Satsuki's story. There are more problems and issues in her route.

Also keep in my mind that Satsuki not winning is my speculation based on the game. I could be wrong if the anime doesn't folllow the points in the game. The anime isn't completely clear on which route it is picking, but i think it's most likely going for Chisato because i can't picture Isara, Michiru nor Mifuyu winning at this point.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 14:42   Link #102
tyson123g
Kaizoku-ō Ni Ore Wa Naru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Also keep in my mind that Satsuki not winning is my speculation based on the game.
That's what I was saying..

Oh well.. I don't think it can go any other way than Chisato or Satsuki, imo right now. But I like the way, he firmly rejected Chisato..
Old 2012-08-31, 15:53   Link #103
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson123g View Post
That's what I was saying..

Oh well.. I don't think it can go any other way than Chisato or Satsuki, imo right now. But I like the way, he firmly rejected Chisato..
And i mentioned earlier that the socalled "rejection" was exactly the same as in Chisato's story. Yuuki and Chisato still needs to overcome one "obstacle" before they ended up being lovers in the game. Seeing that the preview showed chocolate and that the viewers don't know the connection between chocolate and Chisato yet, there is a possibility that the next episode is showing us her backstory.

Plus
Spoiler for Chisato route spoilers:

Spoiler for Satsuki:

Last edited by hyl; 2012-08-31 at 16:10.
Old 2012-08-31, 17:26   Link #104
G0rd0

so there is no happy end for chisato in the game
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 02:03   Link #105
Ddraig

Spoiler for Question about Satsuki route:
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 03:52   Link #106
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E.E.T.14 View Post
so there is no happy end for chisato in the game
Sure, there's a happy end for her in the VN. It's as hyl said, despite the so-called rejection there's still a trigger event which made Yuuki realize his love for Chisato.
Old 2012-09-01, 03:58   Link #107
G0rd0

Thanks Mahou for answering really glad to hear that
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 05:30   Link #108
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
Spoiler for Question about Satsuki route:
Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2012-09-01, 18:32   Link #109
Asahi

@hyl: In your opinion, do you think that the confession in Satsuki's route is something important that shouldn't have been skipped? At least for Chisato, the event that makes her relive the trauma still has a chance of happening. Besides, I think the way they didn't show Yuuki's eyes when he rejected Chisato is pretty suspicious.
Asahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 20:28   Link #110
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asahi View Post
@hyl: In your opinion, do you think that the confession in Satsuki's route is something important that shouldn't have been skipped? At least for Chisato, the event that makes her relive the trauma still has a chance of happening. Besides, I think the way they didn't show Yuuki's eyes when he rejected Chisato is pretty suspicious.
I can give my opinion, at least... I think it's important precisely because it keeps everyone guessing, whether anime-only viewers or game players. They're deliberately holding cards back to preserve a bit of a mystery. In that sense, I really don't know if being a game player helps you figure out how the anime is going to end here, because they've combined routes that were never combined in the game. I personally think that even the ending will merge multiple routes, so this is why I am basically ignoring everything that happens in the game and just going on what they've shown in the anime. The game only shows you what is possible, but they've mixed things up enough that I don't think we can count on that as a guide.
Old 2012-09-02, 04:31   Link #111
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I can give my opinion, at least... I think it's important precisely because it keeps everyone guessing, whether anime-only viewers or game players. They're deliberately holding cards back to preserve a bit of a mystery. In that sense, I really don't know if being a game player helps you figure out how the anime is going to end here, because they've combined routes that were never combined in the game. I personally think that even the ending will merge multiple routes, so this is why I am basically ignoring everything that happens in the game and just going on what they've shown in the anime. The game only shows you what is possible, but they've mixed things up enough that I don't think we can count on that as a guide.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for preview:

Last edited by hyl; 2012-09-02 at 04:54. Reason: rewording
Old 2012-09-02, 04:53   Link #112
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for preview:
Spoiler for Predictions:
Old 2012-09-02, 05:25   Link #113
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Spoiler for Predictions:
Spoiler for Michiru:

Spoiler for Chisato and the "it is not love" part:

While it could still go for Satsuki because of the current developments, i am more leaning towards Chisato at this point because of the lingering hints.

Last edited by hyl; 2012-09-02 at 05:44. Reason: uploaded that scene
Old 2012-09-02, 06:14   Link #114
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Spoiler for Chisato and the "it is not love" part:

While it could still go for Satsuki because of the current developments, i am more leaning towards Chisato at this point because of the lingering hints.
Spoiler for predictions continued:
Old 2012-09-02, 06:23   Link #115
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2012-09-02, 12:10   Link #116
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Spoiler for spoilers:
Spoiler for Anime speculation based on the game:
Old 2012-09-02, 14:22   Link #117
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Spoiler for Anime speculation based on the game:
Spoiler for spoilers incase of lurking anime-only viewers:

Last edited by hyl; 2012-09-02 at 14:56. Reason: minor edit because i was mistaken about one thing
Old 2012-09-02, 15:19   Link #118
bones

@hyl

Well regarding the timing of the confession for Satsuki being missed. I think that the anime was right to skip it if it is going for the Satsuki route. They're are still election opponents after all and Yuuki confessing like that would be out of character for him as he puts a lot of thought into his actions.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 15:26   Link #119
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
@hyl

Well regarding the timing of the confession for Satsuki being missed. I think that the anime was right to skip it if it is going for the Satsuki route. They're are still election opponents after all and Yuuki confessing like that would be out of character for him as he puts a lot of thought into his actions.
Spoiler for 2nd half of Satsuki's story:
Old 2012-09-02, 16:09   Link #120
bones

@ hyl

Well yeah, they can use it as a plot point but that just seems unnecessary to me. For romance drama, Chisato's rejection works better and for the political side of things the actions of the current student president are much more interesting as he seems to have a hidden agenda and it will be interesting to find out what it is.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, politics, romance, school life, visual novel