AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2020-12-07, 18:53   Link #81
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Top of the list of questions you were too afraid to ask:

What if the princess got SERIOUS!?
here's a hint, the hero close to the prince would be a noob, she have a insane ammount of "skills", the anime didn't show so far let's say even 10% of what the princess really is capable, they cut a lot of her "awesomeness!!!!, if she not was so single minded and too focused about "sleep" and ruthless and careless to the point of "die in the most ridiculous ways(well to be fair since in this world die aslong is not a "natural death" you can just respawn (even the heroes) aslong you havea "priest and a proper respaw point, she without any doubts is a monster when she is true serious but to get her and keep her in her serious mode is the most dificulty thing in the world.

and the "old rat trap" but this time with a bed, really never fails , is really ironic how someone with "yuusha(hero) level skill can be fooled so easy, but she still have her "lackeys" to follow and obey here whatever she wants without any complain then it's not really a issue specially when they are so nice and kind and as aways wars aways for the most dumb reasons, but don't worry i'm pretty sure which our "demon princess" will be the one to end the war then... the hero finally reach the demon castle to find it empty because everyone leaves and the war already ended and all demons are living along the humans with all the peace while the hero was still trying to find his way to the demon castle with his horrible direction skills. , i feel bad because this anime is really fun and they cut many fun chapters and some funny characters like a "small female human ( or maybe a dwarf) wich was also prisioner in the castle and her moments with the princess are priceless, but she was cut, i do hope if this serie is a sucess and get a second season we call still get the missing chapters adapted, because this series follow a format more like "monster of the week" with the plot having small progress here and there, most of the times is just episodic about the princess and her crazynes then is possible to put those episdes later without any issue only real few episodes which are "hard or impossible" to change the order to add later.
Old 2020-12-07, 20:50   Link #82
The Green One

A slightly deeper look this week between the troubled relationship between the humans and the demons yet some heartwarming moments as well as the Princess calls the Demon Lord's Castle her home and the cute reactions of the elders when the Princess calls them kind and good people.

But man those rip off inn prices being the last human city before the Demon Lord's Castle. Endopolis. What a name.

If you like the characters of this anime you should give the manga a try. There's plenty of content to go through and you'll get an even deeper look at the store and the relationships between the Princess and the Demons.
Old 2020-12-07, 21:08   Link #83
stray
aniki

That bed trap though...
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-14, 20:15   Link #84
The Green One

Now that was a fun episode this week. Demon Monk's jealousy and overprotective Papa mode almost took the Demon Lord out before the Hero even got a crack at him. Small wonder that the Princess has little interest being rescued if this whack job is her fiance. Crank it up to super hard mode Demons!

Really going to miss my weekly dose after next week. Maybe we'll get a second season. Certainly enough material.
Old 2020-12-17, 10:06   Link #85
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Minase Inori just keeps getting these plum parts and nailing them one by one. Chito in Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko and Somali in Somali to Mori no Kamisama are two of my favorites. Princess Syalis is now in the running. Overall three pretty different performances though she does give both Chito and Syalis appropriately sly voices.

The duet between Minase and Kubo Yurika in Girls' Last Tour powers that show.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-21, 19:30   Link #86
stray
aniki

I'm going to miss this show. Probably end up picking up the manga before long.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-21, 20:28   Link #87
Magewolf

For what is essentially a one joke show this turned out very well.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-21, 20:36   Link #88
Decel

Those bears are the real winners of this season, they now have a master that takes care of them with attention! The Queen is the only smart one in all this, seeing what's really happening.

Overall great show. After ep 1 I thought they did every joke that could be pulled, and ep 2 was a bit ho-hum.
Old 2020-12-21, 21:04   Link #89
Marcus H.
All-Terrain Panda

Who knew that it's possible for a running joke to not go stale?
Kudos to the production staff for creating such an entertaining show. It's also quite necessary considering what's going on around the world.

Amidst all those things, all we deserve at the end of a long day is a long and comfortable sleep.

Suya.

ENTRY #394 GET.
Winter 2021: Heaven's Animal Design Dept (1/12), Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun (1/12), Gotoubun no Hanayome S2 (1/12), Hataraku Saibou!! (1/8), Horimiya (1/13), Shin Chuuka Ichiban! S2 (1/1cour), Log Horizon S3 (1/12) and Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san (Feb2021).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 34. Completed: 400. Plan to watch: 34.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-22, 00:48   Link #90
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-22, 05:12   Link #91
Zangor17

I love the small touch of the quest narrator being the Queen/Mother the whole time but only finding out at the very end.
Zangor17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-22, 08:31   Link #92
The Green One

A nice way to sum up the show.

If it aint broke, don't fix it.

It was a one trick pony yet stayed entertaining the whole way. It will be missed.
Old 2020-12-22, 09:46   Link #93
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Wouldn't woolen underwear be incredibly itchy?

Fun end to a fun show. Once again Minase Inori hits it out of the park.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-22, 12:07   Link #94
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Yeah, it's in a sense a "one trick pony". But it reminds me of a skit my great-aunt used to do when she was alive. She was very talented at the piano, and she told a story of a woman who knew only one song but could do it masterfully, and kept getting requests to all sorts of places with all sorts of styles, and so she goes and plays that one song in tons of different styles, even backwards. If you're creative enough, you can keep going for a long time portraying all sorts of styles and takes on the same bit, and as this showed, with enough talent it will remain incredibly entertaining from start to finish.

Of course, I can't stop myself from having some desire for a "plot". I thought it'd be cool if Suya instead used the speech and her influence to try and convince the people that the demons weren't evil, and then establish an alliance with an embassy at the demon king's castle. Then she'd take the job of "ambassador" and get to sleep in luxury at the demon king's castle without people worrying about her or trying to interfere (and without people protesting from time to time that she's not supposed to be enjoying her stay).
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-22, 23:17   Link #95
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Yeah, it's in a sense a "one trick pony". But it reminds me of a skit my great-aunt used to do when she was alive. She was very talented at the piano, and she told a story of a woman who knew only one song but could do it masterfully, and kept getting requests to all sorts of places with all sorts of styles, and so she goes and plays that one song in tons of different styles, even backwards. If you're creative enough, you can keep going for a long time portraying all sorts of styles and takes on the same bit, and as this showed, with enough talent it will remain incredibly entertaining from start to finish.

Of course, I can't stop myself from having some desire for a "plot". I thought it'd be cool if Suya instead used the speech and her influence to try and convince the people that the demons weren't evil, and then establish an alliance with an embassy at the demon king's castle. Then she'd take the job of "ambassador" and get to sleep in luxury at the demon king's castle without people worrying about her or trying to interfere (and without people protesting from time to time that she's not supposed to be enjoying her stay).
I think it is pretty clear that Suya is headed for Demon Queenhood, one way or another.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-28, 20:49   Link #96
Strahan

Quote:
I thought it'd be cool if Suya instead used the speech and her influence to try and convince the people that the demons weren't evil, and then establish an alliance with an embassy at the demon king's castle.
Yea, I kinda thought that was the way it was going to go when she said she was going to take responsibility.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-29, 17:37   Link #97
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
I thought it'd be cool if Suya instead used the speech and her influence to try and convince the people that the demons weren't evil, and then establish an alliance with an embassy at the demon king's castle. Then she'd take the job of "ambassador" and get to sleep in luxury at the demon king's castle without people worrying about her or trying to interfere (and without people protesting from time to time that she's not supposed to be enjoying her stay).
The anime does cut the final part of the Princess' speech, which is about how she plans to stay at the Demon's Castle to help smooth the relationship between humans and demons.

As for what Suya actually does, she realizes deep down that while she knows that the demons are not really evil (and that her mother realizes it too), there's still going to be a majority of humans that either fear or hate the demons. Also, most people don't realize that the "Princess" on stage is really a succubus that is a dead ringer to her, and if the truth was discovered, then Cubey would be executed. Thus, her act as the Demon King "kidnapping" the Princess is her way of saving Cubey.