AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-03-12, 20:05   Link #3701
SilverGlavenus

Aha, so Hendrickson is not affected by Ruedociel's blessings, he is just an easy-to-get-influenced guy.
It's nice to see how Dreyfus is able to maintain his calm judgement about the angels, though I think it's partly because of his time with the demons, which is kinda ironic.. Tamriel and Sariel also made clear that they see humans as nothing more than tools, so their death should be satisfying, should it ever happen.

Escanor coughing out blood is a bad sign imo, I wonder if utilizing Sunshine too much did take a toll on his body. Perhaps only an Angel's body can withstand such power.

Whatever Meliodas meant when he said he was not a good brother, it definitely made Zeldoris ponder. I also want to know about their promise. It probably has something to do with Gerda and Meliodas's flashback of meeting her.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-14, 10:09   Link #3702
marvelB

So, Hendy isn't being controlled, after all.... still, I worry that his devotion to Ludoshel will turn him into an antagonist once again (will he end up consuming goddess blood this time around!? ). And like I said before, I think there's a good chance that Gil will have to go through him if he wants to release Margaret from the archangel's control....

As for the rest of the chapter, I'm digging the sins' new outfits! And I even chuckled at Gowther fooling Escanor (been a while since he made me laugh, considering how much he disappointed me with his memory shenanigans). And yes, that scene of Escanor coughing up blood is indeed concerning..... I would also assume that it's the result of his powers. Dang, it's practically like being cursed is a prerequisite to joining the Seven Deadly Sins at this point, lol.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-14, 10:11   Link #3703
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I also want to know about Meliodas' promise to Zeldris. And yeah, what did he mean about the kind of big brother he's been?

I agree with you about Tarmiel and Sariel, @SilverGlavenus.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how powerful Meliodas will get after absorbing those commandments.

Edit: One post late.

Maybe Gil vs. Hendy is coming at some point?
Old 2018-03-14, 12:43   Link #3704
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Escanor starts getting sick right after it was explained that a human can't possibly handle an archangel's grace... terrific timing there. Almost makes me feel like it's a red herring, but most likely not.

And damn, Gowther, stop confusing me
Old 2018-03-14, 15:06   Link #3705
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Escanor was born with that power, so his body should be able to withstand it. Unless it's the kind of situation where the person is born with a power his/her body can't handle which is indeed possible.
Old 2018-03-14, 15:21   Link #3706
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I hope it's not a backlash of Escanor going full power against Meliodas that time. I mean, how long has it been since he's had to go into that form, if at all?
Old 2018-03-14, 16:47   Link #3707
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, it could be a backlash for that. I hope we find out soon either way.
Old 2018-03-16, 07:39   Link #3708
marvelB

Okay, that time of week has arrived:

Spoiler for 259:
Old 2018-03-16, 11:53   Link #3709
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the spoilers.

I feel bad for Derrierrie and Monspiet. They'll get killed if someone doesn't stop Estarossa, probably. Though it'd be just as bad if an archangel does it (all three might get killed unless Elizabeth can stop it).
Old 2018-03-16, 12:34   Link #3710
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The two of them are so screwed. Their only chance is for the Sins to realize what's going on, and protect them so their decrees don't fall into the enemy's hands. Elizabeth is kind enough to do that for them. The archangels won't just sit idly though...
Old 2018-03-16, 13:16   Link #3711
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The two of them are so screwed. Their only chance is for the Sins to realize what's going on, and protect them so their decrees don't fall into the enemy's hands. Elizabeth is kind enough to do that for them. The archangels won't just sit idly though...
I think the Sins are a bit busy at the moment though...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 09:55   Link #3712
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Sadly, yes, they are.

Another thing to note is that whether those two are saved and allowed to get away while not letting Meliodas end up with their respective decrees, or if they're killed and their decrees don't end up with Meliodas, the end result is still what Elizabeth wants: Meliodas not getting the decrees. But the latter choice wouldn't make Elizabeth or the Sins happy, but it's what the archangels would do.
Old 2018-03-21, 01:23   Link #3713
zztop

Is the mangaka still working on the 2nd arc of his planned story for Nanatsu, or has he transitioned to the 3rd arc?

Because the mangaka said his initial plans in 2015 were for Nanatsu to run for 3 arcs spanning 20 volumes, with a possible sequel arc bringing the count to 30 volumes. The Demon Clan arc was meant to be the 2nd arc; there's 30 tankoubons out now and the Demon Clan is still around.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...cs-ends/.83434

I know plans change, so I'm just curious if he's long diverged from his initial schedule.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 12:39   Link #3714
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'd we're still in the second arc, and close to its ending. Third arc will most likely have the Goddesses as enemies.
Old 2018-03-21, 12:54   Link #3715
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Sadly, yes, they are.

Another thing to note is that whether those two are saved and allowed to get away while not letting Meliodas end up with their respective decrees, or if they're killed and their decrees don't end up with Meliodas, the end result is still what Elizabeth wants: Meliodas not getting the decrees. But the latter choice wouldn't make Elizabeth or the Sins happy, but it's what the archangels would do.
the thing i find amusing is that i think Estarossa's commandment is why she's going to turn herself in. They said he was the one of Love so it should be interesting

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 08:32   Link #3716
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
the thing i find amusing is that i think Estarossa's commandment is why she's going to turn herself in. They said he was the one of Love so it should be interesting

Eh, I doubt Estarossa had anything to do with her decision. She and Monspiet had been MIA and living a peaceful life in that village a good while before Esta's arrival, so I'm pretty sure Derrierie made that choice of her own volition. Besides, she's willing to hand over her decree with no resistance, whereas I'm about 99% certain that Esta intends to take it by force, so.....
Old 2018-03-22, 08:50   Link #3717
watisit

Estarossa would probably kill them for being a disgrace to the demon clan.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 11:33   Link #3718
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Estarossa would probably kill them for being a disgrace to the demon clan.
More like he will kill them just for the lulz. Dude's a complete psycho.
Old 2018-03-22, 12:55   Link #3719
Twi

I can't feel pity for them considering we witnessed them eating souls early on.
Old 2018-03-22, 14:39   Link #3720
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
I can't feel pity for them considering we witnessed them eating souls early on.
Pretty much. They may be living peacefully now, but it doesn't change what they did in the past and that they have shown little remorse for their actions.

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen