AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hanasaku Iroha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-03, 16:04   Link #301
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

-wind starts blowing-

Lmao guys, this thread is so abandoned. xD Umm...

Tooru looked mighty fine this episode. xD Was hilarious how he was trying to be sensible towards Ren-san. xD I cracked up so hard.

Anybody know if we'll ever get a Tooru episode? So far we've gotten exclusive episodes of:

Ohana
Nako
Jiroumaru
Tomoe
Yuina
Enishi/Gratituous english lady
We're getting Minko soon

So Tooru episode when P.A?!
Old 2011-08-09, 21:06   Link #302
Mina-Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by .x.crii.x. View Post
-wind starts blowing-

Lmao guys, this thread is so abandoned. xD Umm...

Tooru looked mighty fine this episode. xD Was hilarious how he was trying to be sensible towards Ren-san. xD I cracked up so hard.

Anybody know if we'll ever get a Tooru episode? So far we've gotten exclusive episodes of:

Ohana
Nako
Jiroumaru
Tomoe
Yuina
Enishi/Gratituous english lady
We're getting Minko soon

So Tooru episode when P.A?!
After Minko ,I think . XD
Old 2011-08-11, 18:07   Link #303
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

I want it so much! DX I don't care when Tohru gets his episode so long as he does lol
Old 2011-08-14, 14:24   Link #304
Mina-Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarless Ocean View Post
I want it so much! DX I don't care when Tohru gets his episode so long as he does lol
Looks like there will be many Tooru in the next ep'
Old 2011-08-14, 17:21   Link #305
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

I think Minko will tell Ohana that Tooru likes her in the next ep. Anyway, I doubt we'll get any pairing ending for this show. I mean, we've got what...5-6 episodes left? Unless Ohana suddenly returns to Tokyo and gets together with Ko or she suddenly falls in love with Tooru. Though at this point I think either of those options are highly unlikely.

I myself sort of lost interest in shipping anything in hanaIro. Now I just want Tooru and more Tooru. xD Tooru makes me happy. I would like a tooru-centric ep instead of just having him pop up here and there. ;A; Come on P.A! You gave us a jiroumaru centric episod (and he's lame), why don't you give us a Tooru one?! COME ON! ;o;
Old 2011-08-14, 18:30   Link #306
Mina-Sweet

Quote:
I think Minko will tell Ohana that Tooru likes her in the next ep.
I thought exactly the same when I saw the preview .

Quote:
Anyway, I doubt we'll get any pairing ending for this show. I mean, we've got what...5-6 episodes left? Unless Ohana suddenly returns to Tokyo and gets together with Ko or she suddenly falls in love with Tooru. Though at this point I think either of those options are highly unlikely.

I myself sort of lost interest in shipping anything in hanaIro. Now I just want Tooru and more Tooru. xD Tooru makes me happy. I would like a tooru-centric ep instead of just having him pop up here and there. ;A; Come on P.A! You gave us a jiroumaru centric episod (and he's lame), why don't you give us a Tooru one?! COME ON! ;o;
I also think Ohana will just end up with her job. But somehow, I still hoping for my favorite couple...
Whatever, I want mooore Tooru ! I fell in love with him since the first time ! XD
I want a Tooru centric ep' !

Last edited by Mina-Sweet; 2011-08-15 at 13:31.
Old 2011-08-15, 07:13   Link #307
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

The most logical ending at this point is a (glorious) forever alone ending.

Trying to set up everything for a romantic ending at the last minute would be awkward.
Old 2011-08-15, 22:11   Link #308
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Lol I'm hoping that the whole romance thing would be open ended rather than having Ohana end up with anyone. She's still young, she doesn't have to end up with anyone atm

Or maybe a anime ending with a future Ohana getting ready for work and a picture on her dresser of her and her future beloved? xD It's cliche but it's better than having a rushed, awkward romance.

Last edited by Sugarless Ocean; 2011-08-15 at 22:45.
Old 2011-08-15, 23:41   Link #309
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

Forever alone ending seems pretty likely. Tooru has made no move on Ohana. Ohana has made no move on Ko. Ko has made no move on Ohana. Everything is pretty static.

No information on Ko keeping in touch with Ohana has been made clear or any other romantic development.

Idc if Ohana ends up with Tooru. At this point I think Ohana is too childish for him. I just want a Tooru centric episode pleaseeeeee. D: Come on P.A!!!! D:
Old 2011-08-15, 23:43   Link #310
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
The most logical ending at this point is a (glorious) forever alone ending.

Trying to set up everything for a romantic ending at the last minute would be awkward.
I'm worried we'll just have a cliffhanger for season 2. But hey, more trolling XD.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2011-08-15, 23:49   Link #311
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

Oh please, noooo. No season 2. D: I hate to admit it but staying up to date with HanaIro has become a drag for me as of late.

At first HanaIro seemed like this awesome slice of life anime about growing up and emotional shizz. but then it just turned around to be this "commercialized fanservice high school girls festing it up" thing with only a few random strained moments of actual growing up scenes.

:/
Old 2011-08-16, 17:51   Link #312
hanashi

Quote:
Oh please, noooo. No season 2. D: I hate to admit it but staying up to date with HanaIro has become a drag for me as of late.

At first HanaIro seemed like this awesome slice of life anime about growing up and emotional shizz. but then it just turned around to be this "commercialized fanservice high school girls festing it up" thing with only a few random strained moments of actual growing up scenes.

THIIIIIIISSS. Are you in my brain? lol, I've also lost interest in shipping anything here...mostly because I lost interest in Hanairo for a few episodes. I want more Tohru! And more Satsuki because she's such a troll. Moreover, she actually moves the plot.

Isn't that Tohru's voice saying "I like kids" in the preview?
Old 2011-08-16, 19:36   Link #313
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

LOL. Well I have no idea about being your brain but we do coincide in thoughts. xD

He says "I like kids" in the preview? I dunno, I didn't really pay much attention to it. But thank goodness we've only got 6 episodes left. Just hurry up and end already HanaIro. =.=

I swear.

I signed up for HanaIro expecting tears and emotional growing up.

I signed up for Tiger & Bunny expecting laughs and a good time.

Conclusion?

HanaIro is making me facepalm. Tiger & Bunny has had way better development and has made me shed baby tears like you guys have no idea.

Old 2011-08-16, 22:51   Link #314
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Can't count how many times I've had this disappointed feeling after watching a new HanaIro episode. Not enough Tooru and not enough development/good plot. :/ This week's episode had more Tooru but I kind of wanted drama that involves more Ohana as the main character. Next week's episode will hopefully have that

Yes, I still have love for the TooruxOhana ship but I really really doubt it's going to happen. Although I'm used to that sort of thing with my luck with ships xD

EDIT: I thought it was Tooru who said I like kids in the preview too but some posters say that it was Enishi @_@ so now i'm not sure.
Old 2011-08-19, 14:26   Link #315
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

Quote:
I guess their ratings are already slipping during the first 12 episodes so they decided to turn into typical-school-life genre just to save their asses. But I'm still amazed at the show's production value.

Anyway I feel a School Days vibe after seeing the preview. Ohana better be cautious when Minko is holding a chopping knife....The Kissui Inn massacre...

Tohru just needs to realize that Minko needs him more than Ohana in order to prevent this from happening!!!
Old 2011-08-21, 18:03   Link #316
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Holy crap, I didn't expect this kind of reaction in here. :S I guess not giving Tooru, among others enough space to grow and shine really hurt.

I'll just hope for the best that they'll give us some kind of closure at the end.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2011-09-19, 12:39   Link #317
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Tooru is possibly my most favorite Hanairo character. He's charming, mature, funny, and extremely handsome. I can't blame Minko for going crazy over him. Best of all, he is one of the few characters in this show who doesn't tick me off at some point.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters