AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-29, 22:26   Link #221
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Home consoles are too expensive to develop long, complex games like SMT for.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 22:38   Link #222
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Home consoles are too expensive to develop long, complex games like SMT for.
but this is a numbered title of the main series, they should at least try, and i don't see Persona series much less complex than the main but i'm pretty sure that Persona 5 will be on Ps3
Old 2012-05-29, 22:46   Link #223
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
Only attempt the MC since his name is the only one that fits well. I had to cut quite a lot of frames and color.

As for the OP, I found it good but I still prefer the original and P3 OP.
Mine! Very awesome thanks
Old 2012-05-29, 23:43   Link #224
Destined_Fate

They're making a Movie condensing the anime and adding in the true ending. They're gonna have to cut a lot of stuff to make it work in a 90 minute time frame. Guess they really wanna milk Persona 4.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 23:46   Link #225
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I have to say the new OP gave me mixed feelings. It is something that had me chuckling especially with the characters doing their little chances. Certainly an OP that can brighten my mood.

Although at the same time I still like the original one a lot more. This one just seemed too 'happy'. I mean yeah it's more cheerful of a game compared to P3, but this might be going a bit too far.
Old 2012-05-30, 02:12   Link #226
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
but this is a numbered title of the main series, they should at least try, and i don't see Persona series much less complex than the main but i'm pretty sure that Persona 5 will be on Ps3
chances are high but we cant be sure of anything specially seeing how the economy is rigth now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have to say the new OP gave me mixed feelings. It is something that had me chuckling especially with the characters doing their little chances. Certainly an OP that can brighten my mood.

Although at the same time I still like the original one a lot more. This one just seemed too 'happy'. I mean yeah it's more cheerful of a game compared to P3, but this might be going a bit too far.
i have to agree with you, lots of the additions included gives me this feeling of watching a 70's movie or show, it maekes utter the word "groovy", and yea p4 had that kinda aesthetic but its getting a little too far.
Old 2012-06-05, 03:08   Link #227
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Well nothing wrong with Atlus' E3 trailer for Persona 4: Golden

Well besides the fact that it's hitting me with so much nostalgia that I want it to come out a whole lot sooner than Fall 2012 .
Old 2012-06-06, 00:30   Link #228
Nerroth
NePoi!

The Japanese site for P4G has a countdown to the JP release, with a message from a new character each day. Today (the 6th) is the turn of Nanako!

Also, Famitsu's scores are in; 9, 9, 9, 8.
Old 2012-06-07, 16:11   Link #229
MyLoveIsAStapler
BOO!

I could not be more hyped about this release, it's pretty much the reason that I'm getting a Vita!

I've been trying to keep abreast of all the news, without really spoiling any of the new additions. I want to go into this fresh, well as fresh as someone who has already played the original to death!
MyLoveIsAStapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 18:38   Link #230
Nerroth
NePoi!

A couple of E3 interviews:

Plus, one of the guys on the Atlus USA boards posted pics from the promotional work being done in Japan for P4G's upcoming release.
Old 2012-06-09, 13:32   Link #231
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

It is looking good as expected. Loading speeds look great and also those concerts are nice little additions. Will be nice to even have the chance to rewatch the cutscenes whenever. They really have made the effort to create a Persona 4 with extras. Should be a lot of fun though now the nostalgia is hitting .
Old 2012-06-13, 19:14   Link #232
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 02:26   Link #233
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

P4G's out in Japan now. I look forward to the inevitable game rips of the new music included in it.~

Oh and it looks like Marie is not the only new social link. (Who is now under the correctly-named Aeon arcana) Apparently Adachi of all people also has one as well under the completely new Pierrot arcana, which is incredibly fitting:

Honestly considering Adachi's popularity, this must have been a fantastic surprise for a LOT of Persona fans. Good job keeping such a thing concealed until release day Atlus.~
Old 2012-06-14, 02:45   Link #234
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
P4G's out in Japan now. I look forward to the inevitable game rips of the new music included in it.~

Oh and it looks like Marie is not the only new social link. (Who is now under the correctly-named Aeon arcana) Apparently Adachi of all people also has one as well under the completely new Pierrot arcana, which is incredibly fitting:

Honestly considering Adachi's popularity, this must have been a fantastic surprise for a LOT of Persona fans. Good job keeping such a thing concealed until release day Atlus.~
That actually makes me interested in it now, but I only just beat Persona 4 on the PS2 like a few weeks ago. And buying a Vita for one game is completely out.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 03:06   Link #235
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Damn it. Without Dave Wittenberg I don't want to touch this game, and the Vita is probably going to go the way of the N-Gage, but... damn, that's tempting.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 03:18   Link #236
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I know the feeling. I bought the PSP only for Birth by Sleep. Luckily for me I realized that the Yugioh Tag Force games were also for the PSP. I wonder who else from the original VA cast split alongside Dave Wittenberg? I heard David Lodge hit the road too, and he was Dojima's VA.
Old 2012-06-14, 03:50   Link #237
Destined_Fate

The Vita isn't going the way of the N-Gage, it actually has hope of going somewhere.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 04:07   Link #238
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:

I'd prefer izanami social link route though I wonder if Marie will have something to do with her...

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 05:57   Link #239
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:

wonder if it change anything to the ending, we can't just beat the crap out of him at the game end after we have forged an "unbreakable bond" with him, right?
Old 2012-06-14, 06:26   Link #240
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

I think Adachi's S.Link would be only available after you've fought him and if you went with the True Ending route

much like P3FES where Aigis had a Social Link after her Persona's evolution

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote