AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-08-23, 00:24   Link #9381
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Or pretty much any shots into its very tall, very long sides... of course, a good T1HT driver will try to minimize the chances of that happening, but the tank is BIG.
The worst thing about the T1 HT is how big it is. I one-shot several ones with my Grille just because of that. I can understand how some are pissed off with the T1HT.
Old 2013-08-23, 00:32   Link #9382
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

the IS can be a pain in the butt too if you let it land a hit on you with its big gun.

t1 H looked like a that crappy tank that i wouldn't think of buying and i still think of it like that, the they give it is depressing, the jumbo has better trolling properties than the T1 H.

But more than that, i still hear alot of hate on the frenchie duck tanks. despite being a troll tank for its own tiers, its slow and the gun is depressing they say.
Old 2013-08-23, 00:36   Link #9383
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

the Stalins are a nasty enemy to fight against since it can take a third of your hp in one shot. Besides they have ungodly mobility and traverse for a tier 7 heavy, and a troll armor that can "eat" shots.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 05:25   Link #9384
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

8.8 Public Test is out, for those wanting to see the German tank changes.

Edit:

BREAKING NEWS

KV-1S will lose 122mm D-2-5T in 8.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTR
Source: http://world-of-kwg.livejournal.com/235412.html

KV-1S will lose 122mm D-2-5 in 8.9 – it will be replaced by 100mm S-34 (not D-10T) and by 85mm 85BM gun. T57 and Foch will also be nerfed.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2013-08-23 at 05:40.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 06:26   Link #9385
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
8.8 Public Test is out, for those wanting to see the German tank changes.

Edit:

BREAKING NEWS

KV-1S will lose 122mm D-2-5T in 8.9
Oh great, a new update(That would take a couple of hours to complete the updating thing using my computer).

I`m not so gonna use cruiser tanks anymore.I think I just wasted credits because of my curiosity(Well they are meant for flanking and ambush? It has good accuracy and speed in exchange of armor)
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 08:04   Link #9386
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

AHAHAHAHA Oh wow

Still DLing 8.8, but initial reports are in on the German rebalance... Slightly bad news first, looks like they nerfed the Konisch's damage to 135 from 165, so it's no longer the overall best gun on the VK36.01H.

Now for the good news... the nerf was in preparation for the gun being the top weapon of the now heavy VK30.01H!!!!!!

Also first look at the Chi-Nu Kai:

Basic Color

Camo

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2013-08-23 at 08:17.
Old 2013-08-23, 09:32   Link #9387
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Still DLing 8.8, but initial reports are in on the German rebalance... Slightly bad news first, looks like they nerfed the Konisch's damage to 135 from 165, so it's no longer the overall best gun on the VK36.01H.
Well, the Konisch used to have the low-damage normal and the high-damage premium ammo option, which was equalized around 8.4 or so... this minor nerf doesn't hurt it a huge amount by comparison.

(Or... still more reliable than the bouncy-bouncy short 88...)

EDITED TO ADD: Test server German stuff.

The DW2: Well, it's not a PzB2...
The new 3001H Heavy: Can't argue with the gun selection. But that armor, with that speed... (Come to think of it, it's good practice for future Tiger drivers, regarding the lesson of Don't Get Shot.)

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2013-08-23 at 10:47.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 11:05   Link #9388
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

eh... so there finally making it a heavy line now, and its not gonna be tier 6 anymore??

well the nerf on the T57 H will be interesting... i doubt they would change the pen on it tho since its pretty much the same gun as the E5's and 103's. they may make reload longer or something like that. anyways it makes me wonder what will get nerfed on it.
Old 2013-08-23, 11:17   Link #9389
Gravitas Free Zone

I didn't have time to check, but also see the little "Missions" box at top left. Yay for minor GUI help.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 11:21   Link #9390
Blaat

My precious 122mm.

What's the average damage of the Chi-Nu Kai?
Old 2013-08-23, 11:30   Link #9391
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
What's the average damage of the Chi-Nu Kai?
125 alpha.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 11:31   Link #9392
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

i have an idea what WoT should do for keeping track of missions, they should make a GUI modification where it shows all the missions available and have missions crossed off when you completed them, similar to a check log, and repeatable missions will show how many times you've completed a mission.

they should add missions like kill 1 scout or 1 arty, or 1 medium or 1 heavy from each nation, and the reward is either equipment or those prem consumables depending what mission was completed.

or maybe you need to kill a certain number of tanks in a certain vehicle/type, or do a kill streak per round mission, like kill 6 or more you get gold or equipment.
Old 2013-08-23, 11:52   Link #9393
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
125 alpha.
Thanks, and grats on the tank it looks good.
Old 2013-08-23, 12:02   Link #9394
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
i have an idea what WoT should do for keeping track of missions, they should make a GUI modification where it shows all the missions available and have missions crossed off when you completed them, similar to a check log, and repeatable missions will show how many times you've completed a mission.

they should add missions like kill 1 scout or 1 arty, or 1 medium or 1 heavy from each nation, and the reward is either equipment or those prem consumables depending what mission was completed.

or maybe you need to kill a certain number of tanks in a certain vehicle/type, or do a kill streak per round mission, like kill 6 or more you get gold or equipment.
.... isn't that exactly what they've stated they're doing in 8.8? See the "Mission" icon added to the GUI in the above screenshots.

Old 2013-08-23, 12:19   Link #9395
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

PSA: Buy VK3001H before 8.8 To get free garage slot + free tank

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 13:27   Link #9396
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Thanks for the advice.
Old 2013-08-23, 14:26   Link #9397
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Played the FV215b 183 a bit on the test server. Yeah, I'm hyped up to get it again.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 14:49   Link #9398
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

I was reading trough the changes from 8.7 to 8.8, there were some interesting ones:

Quote:
- When enhanced torsion is mounted (all types) the damage to the tank chassis is reduced, as well as the damage of the tank itself when ramming or falling

- When ones team is defeated and you get one of the Battle Hero, Epic, or Platoon achievements, players will get х1.5 Credits and XP (as if they were on the winning team)

- Added automatic shooting when one presses and holds the fire button
The enhanced torsion fix is interesting, since scouts and fast mediums who had this equipment will not break their tracks or damage the vehicle/modules too much from a fall now. Getting victory exp in a defeat if you get hero achievement in battle is nice (so many frustrating top guns in losses), and autofire while holding the mouse fire button also seems nice specially for fast reloading tanks.
Old 2013-08-23, 15:24   Link #9399
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well i saw the mission interface is being added, but i didn't hear what mission details they give for each separate mission.

auto-fire seems like it will work on those rapid fire reloading tanks like the matilda and 76mm users, or those machine gun tanks like pz 1 c or w/e its called again.

hmm i do have an extra slot for is 4 but to buy vk just to get an extra slot... let me check it out. (sounds good but is there any confirmation from main website about it??)

ah 3001H, nah not worth spending xp and credits to get it for me.

(finally got my mouse now its time to go trolling.)

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-08-23 at 16:43.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 21:31   Link #9400
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

So, to get to the VK 30.01H, I need to get the Panzer III/IV. There's two routes to that: one via the Panzer III, the other via the VK20.01 D. Which is the least painful?

My aim is to get the extra free garage slot and the free tank; I may not nescesssarily want to keep the VK 30.01 (H), given that my real aim with the German tanks is the Panzer IV, so that I can pretend I'm Kampfegruppe Ankou.

Regardless, I think it shouldn't take me more than a week to hit the Panzer III/IV, based on my experiences with German tanks, and the fact that the Panzer III and VK 20.01D can't be as fucking horrible as the M3 Lee was.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks