AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-04-08, 23:34   Link #561
kagato3

Yami sucked in and eat the souls out of a large number of people when he first showed up, complianing that they weren't very filling. The only person to live through that attack was Tatsuki who has shown some level of spirit powers. We also saw the MG that Ichigo pushed back eat other hollows so my guess is if they cant be swollowed whole the are eaten like food. Also i belive early on they talked about how hollow would grow stronger the more they ate meaning that they gain some of the reiatsu of those they eat.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 06:32   Link #562
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Ahh okay then. Thank you ^^
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 07:58   Link #563
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
YWe also saw the MG that Ichigo pushed back eat other hollows so my guess is if they cant be swollowed whole the are eaten like food.
MG? Menos Grande?

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 09:47   Link #564
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yep Menos Grande ( Gillian ) . Gillians class of Menos are known as Menos Grande . Menos grande literally means "big minus" in Spanish and the Kanji for Menos Grande is 大虚 ( big emptiness ).
Old 2007-04-13, 11:47   Link #565
Ichimaru

Spoiler:
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 11:56   Link #566
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

This thread is for hard facts, not speculation and unfortunately your question requires speculation. Your hypothesis does seem likely, but nobody can confirm it 100%. If you want to discuss it further, there are several threads where it would be on topic.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 13:47   Link #567
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Actually it was said that this is impossible. This was said because a Hollow ate Kaien's wife and absorbed Kaien's zanpaktou. In other words, nothing is impossible, but it would be surprising to any shinigami that encountered such a creature.
Wait just a second... so zanpaktou is in actuality the manifestation of a shinigami's reiatsu? And here I was under the impression that a shinigami just needs to pick up a knife and needs to get it to talk to go up in the power ranking. Have you noticed how using brain can make a shounen series less fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer
The air gaps have been lasting for longer than that. While I don't doubt what you said, I think it's also partially due to the anime needing to let the manga get further ahead.
That's a valid point, but other shows that are airing on major network channel such as TV Tokyo are also taking similar breaks. Naruto, for example, has a long way to go before the anime can even threaten to catch up to the manga, and yet the show has been taking this alternate week break similar to Bleach. The other contributing factor to this alternate week break is the baseball games that has been disrupting the usual timeslot for these shows with the start of the new spring season. The opening games for American Baseball have become quite popular for Japanese network channels, now that some of their homegrown superstars such as Ichiro Suzuki, Daisuke Matsuzuka, Hideki Matsui, and etc. are also huge names in American Major League Baseball. Anyway, things should be back to normal from the next week.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 03:35   Link #568
NibelungTaisa
freshly noob

does orihime or any of the other human know who kaien is/was?
NibelungTaisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 11:34   Link #569
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Humans None ( Inoue included ) souls in Karakura leaving Rukia most likely Ura Yoru : D
Old 2007-04-15, 20:01   Link #570
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Can a Shinigami eat the food from the living world if they are not wearing a gigia?
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 22:10   Link #571
pitawoo

What is the name of the bg music when Grimmjay is punching Ichigo?

here is the scene on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5C1DrPiyJ0
pitawoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 00:11   Link #572
zwolf

i'm not sure if the img tag will work if it does

who this and what is his story like a zangpto if i spelled it right and that stuff?

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-04-18 at 01:11.
zwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 00:13   Link #573
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
Can a Shinigami eat the food from the living world if they are not wearing a gigia?
If you take the Mod soul arc as being canon then yes they can as Renji in shinigami mode raided Orihime's fridge arfter she went missing in ep 65. But the ep was filled with quite a few logic flaws, like why was Renji helping the group blocking the door from veiw when Ishida was picking the lock on it. why was he even picking the lock to begin with since Renji was in shinigami mode at the time and could have entered the house and let them in.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-04-18, 00:57   Link #574
kagato3

Both rukia and Orihime's brother were able to enter Ichigo's house from outside and Ichigo was some how able to enter Orihime's closed room, so while they might not be able to walk through walls they can enter locked rooms some how.
Old 2007-04-18, 01:04   Link #575
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
If you take the Mod soul arc as being canon then yes they can as Renji in shinigami mode raided Orihime's fridge arfter she went missing in ep 65. But the ep was filled with quite a few logic flaws, like why was Renji helping the group blocking the door from veiw when Ishida was picking the lock on it. why was he even picking the lock to begin with since Renji was in shinigami mode at the time and could have entered the house and let them in.
If by "canon" you mean "in-continuity", then yes, it's in the anime continuity.
Old 2007-04-18, 01:14   Link #576
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwolf View Post
i'm not sure if the img tag will work if it does

who this and what is his story like a zangpto if i spelled it right and that stuff?
That is Ulquiorra, though he has never actually dressed that way in the anime. He's an arrancar and his zanpaktou has not yet been shown in the anime. If you were watching Bleach you would have seen him recently in episodes 112-113.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 01:16   Link #577
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Its a fanart I had colored this picture isnt accurate
Old 2007-04-18, 08:13   Link #578
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
You seriously need to stop this "OMG FILLERS ARE PART OF THE ANIME" thing. Its getting annoying, whether you like fillers or not or whether you have a serious problem with people being biased against fillers, thats not anyone's problem. I think its clear enough that what he means was whether the fillers were accurate or not, because fillers were not created by kubo himself.

As for whether shinigami can actually go into the house, do remember that when ichigo first came back from SS he was knocking the window, waiting for kon to open it for him, evidently unable to go in himself.

Also, if shinigami were able to walk through walls, it makes no sense that ichigo's zanpakuto, during the battle together with kanoji against the hospital hollow, would get stuck in the wall, thus hindering his battle ability.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 09:56   Link #579
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I don't fully remember Orihime's brother, however I remember, that I once argued, that Rukia was able to walk through Ichigo's wall in the very begining. I met a lot of resistance and the people argued, that Rukia didn't walk though the wall, but instead came through a portal from SS and therefore teleported into Ichigo's room.

I don't really know, how they should be able to enter closed rooms, if not by walking through solid matter though. Maybe it's more like the rooms aren't completely closed, but there are open windows which are just to high for humans to reach.
My point wasn't that they can walk through walls as it seems debateable if they are able to or not but that Renji should have been able to use the same ablity that rukia used to get in Ichigo's room and just open the door from the inside. But that still doesn't explain why on earth he was helping to block Ishida picking the lock from the view of people on the street. I know there are a few but there aren't that many people in town that can see shinigami.
Old 2007-04-18, 10:09   Link #580
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
While it is canon for the anime it is not for the manga, and some people are only intressed in the manga continuity, since this board in not strictly for the anime I put in the qualifying statement. I have no problems with there being more then one continuity, but am well aware what is vaild in one continuity is not always valid in an other as one of my Fav animes is Tenchi Muyo which has something like 9 continuities many of which branch off from one another.

Tags
q&a