Old 2015-03-15, 12:39   Link #1
amasposu

Tsujiura-san to Chupacabra

Name: Tsujiura-san to Chupacabra
Associated Names: 辻浦さんとチュパカブラ; 辻浦同学与卓柏卡布拉; Tsujiura-san to Chupakabura
Mangaka: Sakurai Atsuhito

Quote:
From Mangaupdates:

An ordinary, bored, bullied high-school boy. A mysterious, frail and cute transfer student who just happens to be a feared delinquent and studies the Chupacabra. They meet and start going out together. What can go wrong?
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 07:37   Link #2
bastek66

Chapter 35 of chinese scans looks like last one. Could someone who know this language confirm it?
Old 2015-07-27, 15:25   Link #3
Chosen_Hero

Tried reading it but it got tired really fast, the MC is useless and is only there to get abused, the female lead is the usual "tough" girl that you now see everywhere a weak MC appears and the sister is just too much of a b*tch for me to care.

As for the story it's the generic let's fake dating scenario, really nothing new or interesting about this, heck the U.M.A thing isn't even original *cough*Mekakuin*cough*.

Anyways that's my personal opinion on it.
Old 2015-07-28, 07:11   Link #4
NeutralZero

the premise is interesting though still can't understand her obsession towards UMA
And the way the female lead shows her jealousy is nice
and the blonde one... haven't seen what is in store in the untranslated ch of the manga but expecting her to fall for the MC hard after that rejection... along with typical scenario that build it up
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-29, 02:52   Link #5
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Full of clichés, brings nothing new to the table and calling the character cardboard cutouts would be disrecpectful to cutouts... still, that hasn't stopped me from reading every tled chapter I don't know if it's the drawings or what but something keeps me reading it
Old 2015-08-24, 12:12   Link #6
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

This author is very clever. Tsujiura was so abrasive for much of the manga that the introduction of the rival girl saw the audience switch sides en masse. Since, after all, even if she intended to manipulate Yuu to win points over Tsujiura, she kinda fell for him for real and that was cute, you know?

Well, what did the author do? Use the rival girl's presence to immediately level up Tsujiura's dere side, subtly at first with just the expected jealousy, but now she's the cuter one. Docile, even. And the author made a point to troll the reader with the guy-falls-on-girl-on-the-bed cliché. A whole page of "we totally saw this coming--but wait, there's more!"

It's magic.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 07:42   Link #7
bastek66

Yeah and manga ended with 35 or 6 chapters. So clever.