AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 06:22   Link #21581
Alhazad2003

Sweet, that's such a great picture, Omote stuck behind the mirror instead of Ura-chan, for a change. Thankfully it wasn't permanent, but it made for such an awesome piece. I wonder what they'll have for the following volumes? Can't wait to find out myself. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 09:47   Link #21582
Tachibana
タチバナ

I have found two more sexy Gyokuro pictures, but i cannot post them here, however you can search for them at deviantart.
Old 2012-01-10, 10:38   Link #21583
Xagzan

Haha, they are quite good. Awful lot of AizenxGyokuro pics though Guess that's the new crack pairing.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 10:48   Link #21584
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Haha, they are quite good. Awful lot of AizenxGyokuro pics though Guess that's the new crack pairing.
I guess so, but i wanna know what shes going to do to Tsukune, when she finds him.

Thats an idea for a fanfic.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-01-10 at 16:50.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 17:36   Link #21585
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Yes, like minds think alike, don't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I guess so, but i wanna know what shes going to do to Tsukune, when she finds him.

Thats an idea for a fanfic.
I'm guessing she might think of him as a potential replacement for Issa, so she might consider trying to woo him to her side, offering he'd rule half the world with her, or something along those lines. God luck with that plan, not to mention trying to control Alucard as well, if it even can be done. Yes, radicals rarely see the flaws in their logic and plans, it's one reason they inevitably fail. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Old 2012-01-10, 19:01   Link #21586
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@GrimJack

man your R+V sig is epic!
Old 2012-01-10, 19:48   Link #21587
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I'm guessing she might think of him as a potential replacement for Issa, so she might consider trying to woo him to her side, offering he'd rule half the world with her, or something along those lines. God luck with that plan, not to mention trying to control Alucard as well, if it even can be done. Yes, radicals rarely see the flaws in their logic and plans, it's one reason they inevitably fail. Can't wait for the next chapter.
You know Tsukune's "the man" when he can even get sexy evil women to say his name so fondly.
Old 2012-01-10, 21:46   Link #21588
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Yes, like minds think alike, don't they?
It's kind of hard to say she's like Aizen though, since we don't know much about her yet.

Quote:
Oh, I don't know. He is human don't forget, and I can't imagine Gyokuro is too crazy about them. In addition, our fantasies aside, she is still quite a bit older than him, so I doubt she'd want him to replace Issa in that regard
Old 2012-01-10, 21:54   Link #21589
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Oh, I don't know. He is human don't forget, and I can't imagine Gyokuro is too crazy about them. In addition, our fantasies aside, she is still quite a bit older than him, so I doubt she'd want him to replace Issa in that regard
Gyokuro could "torture" Tsukune

Judging from what Miyabi and Gyokuro discussed about him, she had said his name seductively, so he will probably impress her, even after learning of his human origins.
Old 2012-01-10, 22:56   Link #21590
Xagzan

Quote:

Judging from what Miyabi and Gyokuro discussed about him, she had said his name seductively, so he will probably impress her, even after learning of his human origins.
Sure hope Tsukune has a masochist side to him then

But really, from what we've seen of her, she seems like a person who just says things seductively in general.
Old 2012-01-10, 23:07   Link #21591
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
@GrimJack

man your R+V sig is epic!
Thanks wondering what to do when the next volume comes out right now it is just right!
Old 2012-01-11, 08:51   Link #21592
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
I have found two more sexy Gyokuro pictures, but i cannot post them here, however you can search for them at deviantart.
..this is my comment!

Quote:

Well..if i was Tsukune..i was the one that could torture her

But is interesting..maybe she take Tsukune....revange for her past...
Old 2012-01-11, 18:02   Link #21593
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

>.> ... I am stubbornly refusing to give in and write up a quickie about Gyokuro and Tsukune ...
Old 2012-01-11, 19:19   Link #21594
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
>.> ... I am stubbornly refusing to give in and write up a quickie about Gyokuro and Tsukune ...
You know you want to... DERP!

We don't have one of those fanfics yet.
Old 2012-01-11, 19:44   Link #21595
Xagzan

Quote:
Give in, man. It'll feel good.

Quote:
You know you want to... DERP!

We don't have one of those fanfics yet.
Actually I don't think there's even a Tsukune x Kahlua fic on FF.net, last I checked.
Old 2012-01-11, 20:13   Link #21596
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Actually I don't think there's even a Tsukune x Kahlua fic on FF.net, last I checked.
Yeah, that to
Old 2012-01-11, 21:55   Link #21597
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

>.< I can't think of anything beyond one-shot stuff for KahulaxTsukune. I mean, it would have to be completely different circumstances...
Old 2012-01-12, 04:59   Link #21598
Alhazad2003

Quote:
>.< I can't think of anything beyond one-shot stuff for KahulaxTsukune. I mean, it would have to be completely different circumstances...
Ditto.

As for Tsukune/Gyokuro, that's almost more plausible, almost anyway. Having him join Fairy Tale and becoming the new Prince of Darkness, serious suckage for the world. What'll they do, now that their greatest hope has become their greatest enemy? That would make for an awesome story. One can only dream, can't they?
Old 2012-01-12, 05:41   Link #21599
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:

..on the contrary..i can think of everything for every girlsXTsukune in this manga

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-12 at 08:34.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 13:57   Link #21600
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
Thanks wondering what to do when the next volume comes out right now it is just right!
It'll be fine, you'll just have a slight offset once a new volume is released. So it'll kinda look like the base of a pyramid until after the next volume. After that, you may need to start a 3rd row or just keep adding on until you've reached the allowed horizontal and then vertical pixel maximums for sigs here. If my sig is anything to go by, you should be able to continue with 3 rows.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire