AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-03-06, 23:08   Link #3561
Darius Drake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma29 View Post
I've got a question...

I've just seen a spoiler about how the level system is based on how much "worth" a person has in the eyes of the goddess. So, since Chiya is a priestess, isn't there a chance that her vision power is also influenced by the goddess' somehow?

It might be that the thing Chiya saw might be how the goddess sees Makoto... Repulsive.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Hibiki's shining image can also mean that she is hiding her true self, behind an image of that of a saint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamizero View Post
no the Leveling system was done by Root, and designed by a Human that was summoned over.. the goddess didn't have anything to do with it. .

Chiya is also a young girl, and still not mature.. her views are probably in line with someone that is young and is afraid of things very easily. She also just a few seconds before looking at Makoto, saw a spider lady that she is very much terrified of.
^ Actually, the Goddess implemented the Leveling System, at Root's request/recommendation, that was designed by the accidentally transported Human. However, Bug doesn't control it, and levels raise from killing something with close-enough power to you. Makoto, for example, could probably reach Level 2 if he had actually killed Shen (Tomoe) and/or The Calamity Spider (Mio), because they were close enough to his power to be worth Experience to him. No one he's actually killed, however, was close to level of power, and thus he's unlikely to be half-way to level 2.

Another way of looking at it is that Makoto's Level 1 is most people's Level 1,000+, and he hasn't killed anything high enough leveled to get to his Level 2, which would be equivalent to other's Level 2,000+. This is also likely due to a security system purposefully put into the system so that someone doesn't get to level 50 due to killing insects.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 00:32   Link #3562
Windsgrace
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
^ Ooo so for Makoto to "lvl up" he would have to kill gods. Thus he would become a god killer. I wonder what authorities he would gain if any. That and the world will fall into chaos. Wait...this isn't Campione. :P Guess Makoto will need to stay at lvl 1...
__________________
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 08:59   Link #3563
Enigma29
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
^ Actually, the Goddess implemented the Leveling System, at Root's request/recommendation, that was designed by the accidentally transported Human. However, Bug doesn't control it, and levels raise from killing something with close-enough power to you. Makoto, for example, could probably reach Level 2 if he had actually killed Shen (Tomoe) and/or The Calamity Spider (Mio), because they were close enough to his power to be worth Experience to him. No one he's actually killed, however, was close to level of power, and thus he's unlikely to be half-way to level 2.

Another way of looking at it is that Makoto's Level 1 is most people's Level 1,000+, and he hasn't killed anything high enough leveled to get to his Level 2, which would be equivalent to other's Level 2,000+. This is also likely due to a security system purposefully put into the system so that someone doesn't get to level 50 due to killing insects.
This is that spoiler...‎

Spoiler:


Is it true or not?‎
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 09:40   Link #3564
leobreaker
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: BoobieLand
^Who is Ashura ? You mean Asura or new person, did i miss something ?
leobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 19:18   Link #3565
Darius Drake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma29 View Post
This is that spoiler...‎

Spoiler:


Is it true or not?‎
Spoiler for Response to part in the reasonable above spoiler. Relates to Bug:
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 00:43   Link #3566
Enigma29
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by leobreaker View Post
^Who is Ashura ? You mean Asura or new person, did i miss something ?
Don't know. This is someone else's post, don't know if it's real or not.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 02:01   Link #3567
streakingzero
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Anyone reading 212 would understand what kind of Bit** Hibiki is...
You guys who keep calling Hibiki Bit** should, seriously, give her a break. Its funny the first few times, but now its just cringy. Barring her hatred toward demons(understandable), and the reason she choose to get summoned, she had made the most logical choices within the confine of the limit that she had.

Comparing the 3 that was summoned, The one that has the most logical and rational sense is clearly Hibiki. We can gush and praise Makoto all we want, but it is a fact that he lack some logical and rational senses. Sure Hibiki seemed to make no effort to change her perception, but at least Hibiki realized that she is biased and vengeful against demon on her own, and knew how hard it is to change her emotion, while Mikoto had to be told for him to realize that. Heck, its funny and reassuring that she considers Makoto making his own country is one of the best solution to stop the war, or at least halt it. Too bad that the fact that Makoto had no intention to do that yet, and her desire to continue the war make that option not feasible. The fact that she also considered joining Makoto if not for her hatred is also a plus in my book.

Also, I found it funny how Mio said that "Hibiki doesn't know what beneath, and Makoto only view from beneath". It is kinda hypocritical of her to view Hibiki like that, when she only choose to view from above without even considering what is beneath her.

And seriously, what would you do if you are in Hibiki's shoes, burdened with her responsibilities? I am totally curious of what will you do, Ruki.
streakingzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 02:09   Link #3568
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Me being Hero? Nope... Don't care about the world forcedly kidnapping me and of course, I won't care about the kingdom. I will start adventure without caring about them... That's what I will do... Who give damn care about responsibility being Hero...
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 04:27   Link #3569
Enigma29
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by streakingzero View Post
Also, I found it funny how Mio said that "Hibiki doesn't know what beneath, and Makoto only view from beneath". It is kinda hypocritical of her to view Hibiki like that, when she only choose to view from above without even considering what is beneath her.
You are understanding it wrong though... It was explained by the author.

What she meant was that Hibiki was always a winner in life. She was talented and could do anything, that's why she never had victory truly deny her.

She thinks that if she can put in enough effort, some results will be shown. That's why Hibiki overestimate herself and think that even if odds are against her, she can still achieve something if she tried hard enough.

That's why she said that Hibiki doesn't know what it means to be weak.

Hibiki has placed the demon race, Gritonia and Kuzunoha company on her enemy list. While she could lose to anyone of them, she only saw Kuzunoha as having a slight chance of success - meaning that she doesn't even see the possibility of a complete loss. What will she even do when she find mirage town?

Let's say that they succeed in defeating the demon race... does Limia even have enough military power to go against the empire after that? Lily is also planning on killing her after the war.

On the other hand, Makoto underestimate himself.

He has never been in a high position in society and were only average in things other than the bow (He didn't even have the talent for archery). He doesn't know how to be responsible for many lives, that's why he doesn't even see himself as the king of Asora, but as its landlord.

Makoto also seem sort sighted and only think about what's in front of him and take on one thing at a time, unlike Hibiki. They are complete opposites.

The author said that if he took on responsibility that fits his power, he would be responsible for the whole world.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 06:03   Link #3570
Morilinde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
I just rea dchapter 213 and have to admit: 'prince' Joshua is scary. She seem sto be on par to the demon race when it comes to planning and scheming. Good thin Makoto only asked for a small reward for saving her life and knowing her secret.

I don't know if Makoto is still underestimating himself he knows he is OP (as shown during his fight with Hibiki he did not go full power) and he is aware that his power can influence how his negotiations go. The thing is he rarely shows his full power, I think it was only against tomoki when he made a point by knocking him out in a few seconds.
__________________
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 06:11   Link #3571
ShadowSamurai365
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
I just rea dchapter 213 and have to admit: 'prince' Joshua is scary. She seem sto be on par to the demon race when it comes to planning and scheming. Good thin Makoto only asked for a small reward for saving her life and knowing her secret.

I don't know if Makoto is still underestimating himself he knows he is OP (as shown during his fight with Hibiki he did not go full power) and he is aware that his power can influence how his negotiations go. The thing is he rarely shows his full power, I think it was only against tomoki when he made a point by knocking him out in a few seconds.
I don't think Tomoki can be used as a very good example. Based on what happened in the previous chapters, neither him nor Lily have realized that Makoto is the Devil; along with the fact that they still believe they have a (big) chance to defeat him (since Tomoki hasn't given up to capture Tomoe). Hibiki and Joshua (probably) are the only ones who realized how strong and capable Makoto and his company is. You can say that that's one point Hibiki and Joshua has a slight advantage over the other two.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 06:46   Link #3572
dere_lover21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
dudes?? quick question.... how did tomoe kill waterfall again and what was their conversation before tomoe killed waterfall again??
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 07:06   Link #3573
ChuckE
Provoker
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dreamland
Well it is actually funny seeing how they use schemes and all, while Makoto and co. rely only on raw power.
__________________
Dominus factotum
ChuckE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 08:46   Link #3574
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sulawesi
Hibiki: politician cum hero wannabe
Tomoki: cum bucket
Makoto: god

No wonder makoto gives zero fooks or give them too much thought
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 12:27   Link #3575
leobreaker
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: BoobieLand
Whole world controlled by bitches
Gritonia - Lily
Limia - Hibiki, Joshua
Lorel - Sairitz, Chiya
Demons - Rona
Kaleneon - Eva
Makoto Side - Tomoe, Mio
Dragons - Root
God - Bug.
leobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 12:48   Link #3576
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in the tower currently E-level.
I don't have anything against the heroes, in fact i somewhat appreciate them, because i have zero confidence to not end up like tomoki if was in his shoes, no i might have ended wwwwwaaaaaayyyh worse.
__________________
this is what a real Rape face looks like
babbo3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 13:00   Link #3577
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sulawesi
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
I don't have anything against the heroes, in fact i somewhat appreciate them, because i have zero confidence to not end up like tomoki if was in his shoes, no i might have ended wwwwwaaaaaayyyh worse.
Way worse? How is that possible?
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 13:11   Link #3578
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
About Hibiki only seeing things from the point of view of someone who has always been on top and never lost. That is influencing her plans was also implied. She believes that if anyone just puts in the required amount of effort that they're eventually succeed, which is why she said that the demons should have just let themselves be enslaved and then crawl up from that position. She thinks that would honestly and truly work out if they gave their full effort.
__________________

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 17:29   Link #3579
Darius Drake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
I don't have anything against the heroes, in fact i somewhat appreciate them, because i have zero confidence to not end up like tomoki if was in his shoes, no i might have ended wwwwwaaaaaayyyh worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show1983 View Post
Way worse? How is that possible?
There's a few ways. For example, sure, Tomoki is abusing the powers he got from Bug. However, he hasn't really been seen abusing his Authority as a Hero.

Spoiler for Mild Sexual Content:
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 17:32   Link #3580
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
There's a few ways. For example, sure, Tomoki is abusing the powers he got from Bug. However, he hasn't really been seen abusing his Authority as a Hero.

Spoiler for Mild Sexual Content:
he has been doing with the loli dragon tamer.

and spoiler (many pages back) has him abusing his power quite badly.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.