AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-08-13, 11:49   Link #61
Masterchef312

Hi, anyone know if this forum thread is still alive? I am planning to join the goon clan but I dont know if the clan is alive/active or not.
Thanks.
Masterchef312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 11:16   Link #62
TAC0117

Exclamation is this still active?

been trying to contact the groups members for a while now for a few weeks but havent recieved a reply. from what i find the mumble server is shutdown and that the group is inactive since late 2014, what happened? id be glad to join if this was still running and would love some help on clarifying a few things on msgo (Mainly combat related issues as some of the guides dont go into certain areas which i hold most interest for). would anyone mind notifying me?
TAC0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 20:08   Link #63
KBTKaiser

I've said time and again that people need to be pointed towards the 4chan /m/ thread (typically has msgo in the thread title). That's probably the highest concentration of english-speaking players hands down on top of actual troubleshooting.

EDIT: the way they split the game forums is annoying since I forget to come down here to check on the threads.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, gundam online, msgo