AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-03-05, 18:52   Link #1
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Sennen Sensou Aigis - Eiyuu no Kizuna

For those of you in the know, show thanks to the resident RNGoddess for getting this translated. Now if only the novel could too...

Volume Covers:
Spoiler:

English Title: Millennium War Aigis - Bonds of the Hero
Japanese Title: 千年戦争アイギス 英雄の絆 (Sennen Sensou Aigis - Eiyū no Kizuna)
Magazine Serialisation: Comic Dengeki Maou (電撃マオウ)
Mangaka: い~どぅ~ (Edo)

Volume 1: August 26, 2016
Volume 2: February 27, 2017
Volume 3: October 26, 2017
Volume 4: May 26, 2018

Related Light Novel: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=5794667

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Description by Deus Ex Scans
Long ago, the God Aigis sealed away the devils that caused havoc in the human realm. Now many thousands of years later the Demon God, Tiamat, has come to the human world seeking to destroy all humans using the very devils that Aigis had sealed away so long ago. One of the first to fall was the imperial capital where their prince, who is descended from heroes, had no choice but to run away and watch as his homeland burned. Now he must do what he can to survive Tiamat's onslaught and recruit allies in order to take back his kingdom. Will he live to see the day his kingdom is free of Tiamat's hands?!
Things that should be known about this series:

1. This Manga series is based on the DMM Browser Game Sennen Sensou Aigis, originally an R18 online game, but soon received an All Ages version due to its high popularity. As in, it's odd to not see it within the Top 10 at least and extremely common to see it in the Top 3-5. Even #1.

2. Due to the nature of the source material, this is HAREM. Don't like the genre, this series is most likely not for you.

3. As it's still a new series, not much to go on about the MC, our beloved Prince. Nevertheless, he's definitely not, let's say Yuuki Rito tier. If you know Arata from Trinity 7, you may find a similar personality.

4. The Manga series has a completely different storyline from both Light Novel series. Comes with the territory of being based on an online game with collectible units and a basic storyline. So do not expect it to be an illustrated version of either Light Novel series.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.

Last edited by DragonKing0117; 2018-05-24 at 21:32.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 18:53   Link #2
bakato

That's very reassuring.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 19:08   Link #3
ninja6398

HELL YES!!! I play the game on Nutaku, and I'm enjoying it so far. So I know I'll enjoy this.
ninja6398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 19:12   Link #4
OmegaWeaponZ

I think I've seen adverts for the game on, erm, another site...

That begins with a f...
Old 2016-03-05, 19:18   Link #5
Phantomlurker

The story seems solid and the cover looks good so I will give it a try. If I have the time, I'll check the game too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post

That begins with a f...
I honestly don't see that site lasting long after a certain stunt it pulled.
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 19:54   Link #6
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post

That begins with a f...
Well of course, only the R18 version is translated at the current moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomlurker View Post
The story seems solid and the cover looks good so I will give it a try. If I have the time, I'll check the game too.

I honestly don't see that site lasting long after a certain stunt it pulled.
(Un)Fortunately, they're here to stay, as it's only Aigis that's dealing with the large amount of crap. Even then, it's still a High Ranking Cash Cow.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2016-03-06, 08:31   Link #7
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Seems to be a solid start so far. I only knew most of the girls introduced lol. But I spotted a Bashira/Nyaashira in the group there so I'm in. That Big Hero quote though.

@DragonKing0117 - Assuming you read the LN, does the Prince from both have the same personalities or are they different?
Old 2016-03-06, 13:05   Link #8
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Just read the 1st manga. Interesting.
The Prince is a pretty boy rather than the unseen eyes look he has in the game.
I laugh at the part where his bodyguard just told the prince :"If you want me to be your girlfriend, beat me in battle." Even her father ships them.
Since this is a harem and based on a 18+ game, will future chapters include..."intimate moments" between the Prince and his harem?
Old 2016-03-06, 16:12   Link #9
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
Seems to be a solid start so far. I only knew most of the girls introduced lol. But I spotted a Bashira/Nyaashira in the group there so I'm in. That Big Hero quote though.

@DragonKing0117 - Assuming you read the LN, does the Prince from both have the same personalities or are they different?
All I've read of the light novel is from the translated prologue. Anything else I know is second hand from some of the guys who've read it. That said, they're fundamentally different. Manga Prince has blue eyes, is appears confident and goes with the flow (like Arata from T7). Novel Prince, who got the official name Arthur Pendragon XXI, has green eyes and a milder personality from what I've heard. Though it seems he's closer to a Yuuki Rito than I'd like, he's far enough away that it's not too bad.

That said, as this is the manga thread, please discuss the manga side only. There's a link in the OP if you wish to check out the novel thread and discuss there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Just read the 1st manga. Interesting.
The Prince is a pretty boy rather than the unseen eyes look he has in the game.
I laugh at the part where his bodyguard just told the prince :"If you want me to be your girlfriend, beat me in battle." Even her father ships them.
Since this is a harem and based on a 18+ game, will future chapters include..."intimate moments" between the Prince and his harem?
So far, the manga's been labeled ecchi. You shouldn't have to worry too much.

Old 2016-03-06, 17:34   Link #10
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Is the fox loli here?
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-06, 23:14   Link #11
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Is the fox loli here?
Which one? If it's the Sapphire rarity one seen on one of the novel covers, doubt it. Either way, it's too early to know for sure. After all, the manga literally just started. And it's monthly to boot too.

Old 2016-03-07, 07:25   Link #12
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So i just found out the manga is serialized in Dengeki Maoh.
After seeing some of the titles Dengeki Maoh published, i suspect the manga won't show any scenes where the Prince and his harem get "intimate".
Old 2016-03-07, 08:52   Link #13
KikeLyne

So.. with the current chapter itself, who are Original Generations? Tiamat, Lulu, Arietta and Bargus?

If i get the characters shown so far.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-07, 21:39   Link #14
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikeLyne View Post
So.. with the current chapter itself, who are Original Generations? Tiamat, Lulu, Arietta and Bargus?

If i get the characters shown so far.
That's correct. Here's a short introduction.

Spoiler:

Last edited by DragonKing0117; 2017-10-20 at 15:53.
Old 2016-03-15, 09:38   Link #15
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
That's correct. Here's a short introduction.

Spoiler:
Thanks for the explanation. So the Big Bad Tiamat is an original character for the manga(So whose the main Villain in the game?).

Somehow, i have a a hunch that by the end of the manga, Tiamat will have a Heel Face Turn and join the Prince's harem.

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2016-03-15 at 10:55.
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 10:16   Link #16
ninja6398

Quote:
Thanks for the explanation. So the Big Bad Tiamat is an original character for the manga(So whose main Villain in the game?).
So far in the localization of the game in America, there is no obvious big bad. Unless I missed something. Although the game might have given a hint in the prologue.
Old 2016-03-15, 22:23   Link #17
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja6398 View Post
So far in the localization of the game in America, there is no obvious big bad. Unless I missed something. Although the game might have given a hint in the prologue.
It's gotten a bit further in the original. They've already started to head to the demon world over there. Though don't expect that in English for a while, I guarantee it, Nutaku-style.

Old 2016-03-15, 22:30   Link #18
ninja6398

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
It's gotten a bit further in the original. They've already started to head to the demon world over there. Though don't expect that in English for a while, I guarantee it, Nutaku-style.
Well I read a spoiler on who the big bad is, but I'm not a hundred percent sure if it's right. Although for Nutaku . Yeah it's going to take a while a long long while.
Old 2016-04-03, 12:02   Link #19
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So when will the 2nd chapter be out?
Old 2016-04-03, 23:45   Link #20
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
So when will the 2nd chapter be out?
It's monthly last I checked.

Tags
action, adventure, battle harem, ecchi, fantasy, harem, sexy female character