Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-28, 19:00   Link #81
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Before he started his mission, he was aware of the consequences. He was planning to kill the person, his brother, who had massacred his clan. After the Itachi encounter, he had learned that, even though Itachi was the weapon for that massacre, it was Konoha who used that weapon. So, you cannot actually call this manipulation, rather directing the avenging goal to the right target.
i donno man, i mean kakashi almost convinced sasuke to give up on seeking revenge. it was only when the sound nins that easily pushed sasuke towards the darkside.

i guess all you need is a rope to convince sasuke lol

the only salvation of the manga is for sasuke to get his ass handed to him by naruto... the dumbest guy in the narutoverse, only then would the universe be at peace

btw why would he crush konoha when the 3rd protected him, and tried to prevent itachi to cause a bloodshed to the uchihas. really if he wants to "avenge" his brother and his clan he should be targeting the elders+root not konoha... or he should just consider committing suicide for being ignorant and dimwitted, and for killing itachi. IMO sasuke is just trying to sought for a reason to live on.... a rather cheesey way of kisi trying to extend sasuke's unstoppable reign of terror.
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 19:41   Link #82
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Hello... can we say Kaleidoscope eyes? Isn't that what Mangekyou means? Its kind of OBVIOUS Kishimoto would reserve that kind of design for him.

His eyes look like when you're looking in a kaleidoscope.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 19:52   Link #83
Rachy
Disabled By Request

I could even forgive Kish for never bringing back Hidan now..
If he gives us Pein & Sasuke standing side by side.

Wonder if it sets up Konoha teams action now that Team Hawk didn't get Kisame'd.
Will Sasuke finally be able to kill 'innocent-er-ish' people?

Love where the manga's heading at the moment.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 20:01   Link #84
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

I knew this would happened! And I love where this is going. Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha. (So Naruto and Sakura don't have to go around finding him anymore.)

P.S. I hope Gaara will show up to help Konoha again.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 20:25   Link #85
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Dang Sasuke got tricked that easily? Sigh and I thought he would be alright now.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 20:42   Link #86
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Ok another power-up for EMO Sasuke. Let's see how many did he get so far.

1. Kakashi signature unique attack CHIDORI, which takes out Rasengan

2. Cursed seal - oh yea he can fly with those wings

3. Orochimaru's powers (healing abilities, summon Manda)

4. A cheap ass Kusanagi rip off sword

5. A sharingan that beat the strongest genjutsu in Naruto verse yup Tsukiyomi, an attack that even took out the great Kakashi

6. Oh the strongest physical attack AMATERASU, you got that too Sasuke with just a poke on the forehead , good for you

7. And now MS.....hahaha Kishi you amaze me buddy....wait he might get EMS if Madara implants Itachi's eyes into his

Ok let's see what Naruto has gotten in the past few years, let's see...

1. His favorite attack the one that we all love sooo much KAGE BUSHIN no JUTSU

2. Kyuubi powers to an extent <------ that's the key word.

3. Rasengan - an attack that requires clones

4. Fuuton Rasen Shuriken- ^^^^^^^^^^^^ which is a double edge sword cause it injures Naruto

5. Summon Gamabunta - haven't seen him use that since he fought Gaara hmmmmm I wonder why Kishi

6. Tajuu Kage Bushin no Jutsu - mass clones, training device, has been pointless in battle other than the fight with Gaara. You can blow on one of those clones and they go POOF.

7. Ummm is that it HAHA KISHI GIVE NARUTO A DAMN POWER-UP, UNLOCK THAT SEAL OF HIS WITH THAT KEY YOU"RE KILLING ME GIVING SASUKE ALL THESE POWERUPS. Sure you have taken some away from Sasuke but you just keep giving him stronger ones to take their place!
Old 2008-05-28, 20:43   Link #87
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH View Post
i donno man, i mean kakashi almost convinced sasuke to give up on seeking revenge. it was only when the sound nins that easily pushed sasuke towards the darkside.

i guess all you need is a rope to convince sasuke lol

the only salvation of the manga is for sasuke to get his ass handed to him by naruto... the dumbest guy in the narutoverse, only then would the universe be at peace

btw why would he crush konoha when the 3rd protected him, and tried to prevent itachi to cause a bloodshed to the uchihas. really if he wants to "avenge" his brother and his clan he should be targeting the elders+root not konoha... or he should just consider committing suicide for being ignorant and dimwitted, and for killing itachi. IMO sasuke is just trying to sought for a reason to live on.... a rather cheesey way of kisi trying to extend sasuke's unstoppable reign of terror.
Well the Third is dead so that probably has to make it easier for Sasuke to reach the conclusion that he wants to attack Konoha, even if the Third tried to prevent the Uchiha massacre. As for how he will actually attack Konoha, it wasn't made clear as to how he would go about it. It could be just an attack on the Leaders of Konoha like you said or maybe Sasuke will actually try to completley destroy Konoha (Which in my opinion would finally make him a true antagonist and would divert him to truely being the enemy) like they completley destroyed the Uchiha but I really don't see Sasuke doing it unless he really has completley lost it and sees Konoha as a whole as the enemy. Come on, you didn't actually think the death of Itachi would be it for Sasuke, he's Kishis golden child and it seems like it isn't stopping anytime soon.

Madara has to be loving this.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 21:10   Link #88
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Crap... and here I was hoping Sasuke would've done a 180 and stepped out of the emo-tard phase.

Oh well, at least we got our 2nd to, or Last Boss (imo) so I guess it wasn't a complete lost cause.

Now that Sasuke is finished, I'd hope Kishi works on Naruto for the sake of the keeping the integrity of the manga.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 21:38   Link #89
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

You never know Sasuke might be tricking Madara like he did to Orochimaru and really just wants to kill the elders & Madara. I don't really see him going on a massacre and killing innocent women and children, let's face it he's still a virgin at the whole killing thing. But getting revenge for his clan's massacre has been his motivation since the beginning so you never know with EMO Sasuke, I hope he just slits his wrists in the end of the manga haha just kidding people
Old 2008-05-28, 21:41   Link #90
Ryuujin

An amusing quote from somewhere else:
Quote:
Sasuke: I understand what i must do brother....I must destroy Konoha!

*Itachi looking down from heaven*

Itachi: *facepalm*

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 21:55   Link #91
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
You never know Sasuke might be tricking Madara like he did to Orochimaru and really just wants to kill the elders & Madara. I don't really see him going on a massacre and killing innocent women and children, let's face it he's still a virgin at the whole killing thing. But getting revenge for his clan's massacre has been his motivation since the beginning so you never know with EMO Sasuke, I hope he just slits his wrists in the end of the manga haha just kidding people
Depending on the chapter, I highly doubt that Sasuke is tricking Madara. You don't give a character such as Sasuke a soliloquy and expect him to be faking it. He's alone at the beach, who fakes things to himself?

Anyways we've learned a lot of Madara's back story... but I can't help but feel there a lot missing. Oh well.

That reminds me, Chater 370 still holds a lot of unanswered questions for me when it comes to Naruto. I want the story to shift back to Naruto already... or someone not so emo.

Spoiler for sorta off-topic:

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...

Last edited by TwilightHack; 2008-05-28 at 22:10.
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 22:17   Link #92
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Its not entirely Sasuke tricking Madara but Kishi tricking us to believe Sasuke is really waging war on Konoha and actually wants to spy on Madara and ultimately kill him . Remember this is the guy who wrote for 5+ years that Itachi was the worst of the worst, killing his family and his whole clan then switching it up on us on the latest chapters and making Itachi into a protecting brother who sacrificed everything for his village, something that surprised ALL of us. I just don't see the end of this story being Sasuke vs Naruto, but 2 battles. Naruto vs Pein (for killing J-Man and to protect Konoha...which I think the current Hokage at the time will die *Kakashi* and Naruto thus achieving Hogake status for saving the village and killing Pein). And Sasuke vs Madara (for getting revenge for the Uchihas because Madara was the reason the clan got massacred)
Old 2008-05-28, 22:33   Link #93
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
Come on, you didn't actually think the death of Itachi would be it for Sasuke, he's Kishis golden child and it seems like it isn't stopping anytime soon.

Madara has to be loving this.

what ever happened to that kisi interview??? he pointed out that:

-sasuke's emo/superman saga was coming to a closure
-focusing on sakura and kakashi for the remainding year

...unless kisi is being held by the editors, fangirls, and his inner fanboy self to change what he had planned.

i say enough of this uchiha non-sense and on with the next arc/character. the freaking sasuke/golden child has had enough screen time, i am sick and tired of his mug (and his retardedly predictable fighting style) and how kisi is digging his own grave by generating a huge ass gap between naruto and his counter parts.

BRING ON THE JMAN's LEGACY, god i ve been waiting for months to find out what the Jman has left for naruto.
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 22:46   Link #94
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

So...what's to become of Kisame (imo one of the better Akatsuki)?
Old 2008-05-28, 23:03   Link #95
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Although i am A sasuke fan, i have to say,

STUPID RETARTED SASUKE.

LOL, he is goign to destroy everything his brother sacrificed himself for. The person he needs to kill is MADARA. He needs to continue what his brother itachi wanted.

He is once again, becoming an avenger, exactly the opposite of what his brother itachi sacrificed himself, and Endure so many pains.

P.S. Dont get me wrong. It would be kind of boring for sasuke just become a good guy though. I mean the path the Mangaka is taking is alot more interesting, but basically this interesting turns of event comes at the sacrifice of Sasuku's character.
Old 2008-05-28, 23:09   Link #96
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH View Post
what ever happened to that kisi interview??? he pointed out that:

-sasuke's emo/superman saga was coming to a closure
-focusing on sakura and kakashi for the remainding year

...unless kisi is being held by the editors, fangirls, and his inner fanboy self to change what he had planned.

i say enough of this uchiha non-sense and on with the next arc/character. the freaking sasuke/golden child has had enough screen time, i am sick and tired of his mug (and his retardedly predictable fighting style) and how kisi is digging his own grave by generating a huge ass gap between naruto and his counter parts.

BRING ON THE JMAN's LEGACY, god i ve been waiting for months to find out what the Jman has left for naruto.
That's a high possibility but in all seriousness what I was saying is that while he will do the Sakura and Kakashi focus arcs that will not stop him from setting everything up for Sasuke. The scenario and focus even when he isn't being shown in the chapters will be on him, that's maybe what is being done in this latest chapter as it looks like a cliffhanger leaving everyone to ponder Sasuke's next move.
I think everyone to some extent wants to see the aftermath of Jiraiya and what is going on with Pa.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 23:10   Link #97
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Alright, kinda off topic but not really,

Anyone think that the kyubi will be drawn out soon? Personally I think that naruto will fight against it and win or something after saskue brings it out of him. Wowwwww. I almost cant take any more of this manga. It has swayed SO far from the idea of ninja's with special arts. GIVE ME A ZABUZA FIGHT!
Bari_Phillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 23:16   Link #98
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
Alright, kinda off topic but not really,

Anyone think that the kyubi will be drawn out soon? Personally I think that naruto will fight against it and win or something after saskue brings it out of him. Wowwwww. I almost cant take any more of this manga. It has swayed SO far from the idea of ninja's with special arts. GIVE ME A ZABUZA FIGHT!
My prediction was that Naruto would be captured, and the sealing process would begin, but due to an interuption only the Kyuubi's consciousness would be pulled out of Naruto, leaving behind all of the chakra. That way, all of the power, with little control of course, would be given to Naruto, but the malevolent nature of the chakra (influenced by the Kyuubi's personality) would disappear. (I also predicted that the Kyuubi's personality would take over the other Bijuu in the statue, and come back in Part IV or V of the story and challenge Naruto (If you couldn't guess I am a Naruto fan ).)

But, now that we know that the Kyuubi has been split, my prediction is becoming less and less likely .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 23:31   Link #99
SeanQ

here's how things are going to work for naruto and the kyuubi...there's a secret to the sealing of kyuubi that his dad used...once the code is cracked...the kyuubi will be released from Naruto without its power and naruto will maintain the high burning chakra =)
________
Vaporizer affiliates

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:18.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 01:22   Link #100
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
If this has any implications on pairings, I think this spells the end for SasuSaku fans.
I hope this is not OT since it deals with Sasuke's recent wackiness. I don't think it spells the end at all for that pairing. With Kishimoto fully pushing Sasuke toward villain, it sets him right up to join the "Naruto beat sense into us club." He can have a spot right next to Neji, Gaara. Tsunade, etc. Then Sasuke becomes redeemed after Naruto beats him up in an epic fight, and then probably does something heroic like his brother wanted(maybe kill Madara). Then what's left for Sasuke do? Restart the clan and repair the Konoha and Uchiha wounds.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote