AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-15, 08:11   Link #21
Akuma

Confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma
At the end of Chrno Crusade episode 18, it stated that the next episode would be shown on Wednesday 14 April from 3:28am.

Do not despair loyal fans!

The anime still continues, even though most of us can't understand much of what's going on......

Still, I hope this is some consolation to others out there.

I know that I said that CC was to be on Wednesdays 3:28am, but I checked the official website which had a message saying that it would be on at 26:58 (presumably 2:58).
Does anyone know if this is just a typo, or are they changing the times again?
Old 2004-04-17, 00:13   Link #22
ArbalestAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
With over 60 anime shows airing per week in Japan, you have limited places where anime can be placed. Shows that are "proven" to be a hit (manga sales, etc) are given priority by the TV studios for better "golden time" slots. That, and the amount who sponsors these shows.

You have shows like Inuyasha, Detective Conan, Doraemon, Naruto and One Piece which show regularly at the better "6-8PM" timeslots on a major network in weekdays. Why? Because they are backed by major corporations which knows that these anime will sell.
60+ shows....that's a hella lot. anyway, does anybody have a ranking list of japan's top animes? i know shows like fma and now gungrave is catching on, but how do they fare in japan?

i'm a fan of chrno and it seems like an interesting plot, and i really got into it when they first showed aion in the show, but should i keep watching? the show seems a little rushed and seems there are a lot of (not neccessarliy filler) but episodes that don't progress the story. and it seems a little unorganized in the show, they haven't explained the sinner/pursuer/pandamonium thing, though i read up on it online. i'll get the manga, though
Old 2004-04-17, 00:53   Link #23
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbalestAS
60+ shows....that's a hella lot. anyway, does anybody have a ranking list of japan's top animes? i know shows like fma and now gungrave is catching on, but how do they fare in japan?
Well... if you managed to get your hands on NewType May Issue, you can read their Index & weekly ratings of anime for the month of Feb/1st week Mar.

Some examples,

Chrno Crusade has ratings of 2.0, 1.7, 1.8, 2.0

Sayuki Reload Gunlock - 4.4, 4.6, 3.5, 4.3

Peace Maker Kurogane - 1.6, 1.1, 1.4, 1.6

Naruto - 6.9, 6.8, 8.7, 8.0

Fullmetal Alchemist - 8.0, 7.4, 8.7, 8.0

One Piece - 11.8, 11.9, 11.4, 11.9

Detective Conan - 14.1, 12.2, 13.6, 13.8

Doraemon - 13.5, - , 12.9, 10.6

But all these pale to one show...

Sazae-san - 20.1, 23.7, 21.1, 20.7... what show is this??! Check the following link...

http://www.d3.dion.ne.jp/~gonohon/sazae.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbalestAS
i'm a fan of chrno and it seems like an interesting plot, and i really got into it when they first showed aion in the show, but should i keep watching? the show seems a little rushed and seems there are a lot of (not neccessarliy filler) but episodes that don't progress the story. and it seems a little unorganized in the show, they haven't explained the sinner/pursuer/pandamonium thing, though i read up on it online. i'll get the manga, though
Just go watch/read and find out. Unless you know us well in our tastes, our opinions might not be suitable for you (I'm on the pro-manga/anti-anime side :P ).

If you read the manga and find that you like/love for the characters, story, atmosphere & plot, you might likely start to hate/dislike/disappointed with the show after the first 5 episodes and more.
Old 2004-04-17, 16:51   Link #24
suires
たこ焼き名人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
But all these pale to one show...

Sazae-san - 20.1, 23.7, 21.1, 20.7... what show is this??! Check the following link...

http://www.d3.dion.ne.jp/~gonohon/sazae.htm

Just go watch/read and find out. Unless you know us well in our tastes, our opinions might not be suitable for you (I'm on the pro-manga/anti-anime side :P ).

If you read the manga and find that you like/love for the characters, story, atmosphere & plot, you might likely start to hate/dislike/disappointed with the show after the first 5 episodes and more.
I tried to check the Sazae-san page but it gives me a blank page. Here is an alternative webpage. Seems to me this show is a anime classic. That's why it is populer in Japan.

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/sazaesan/
Closed Thread