AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-04, 04:48   Link #121
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Come to think of it, I can't think of any shounen manga that even hinted the prospects of having sex except for the eroge adaptions...

Anyway, I'm staying with this one still, I wonder if anyone knows where to see the weekly ranking of manga featured in the magazine.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 05:03   Link #122
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Come to think of it, I can't think of any shounen manga that even hinted the prospects of having sex except for the eroge adaptions...
I think you are a bit wrong about that both Suzuka and Ichigo100% had implied sex in them but it was never really shown. And what most people find disagreeable with thing with Yuki is, sex was not only shown, but it wasnt even with the protagonist
Old 2009-11-04, 06:38   Link #123
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I think you are a bit wrong about that both Suzuka and Ichigo100% had implied sex in them but it was never really shown. And what most people find disagreeable with thing with Yuki is, sex was not only shown, but it wasnt even with the protagonist
Ichigo 100% had an implied sex scene?! Did I hit my head and loss part of my memory?
Old 2009-11-04, 07:03   Link #124
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Ichigo 100% had an implied sex scene?! Did I hit my head and loss part of my memory?
Yup it had. This is, what I am talking about ---- http://www.onemanga.com/Ichigo_100/154/19/
Old 2009-11-04, 07:07   Link #125
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Yup it had. This is, what I am talking about ---- http://www.onemanga.com/Ichigo_100/154/19/
Oh, I remember that scene. I didn't give it that much consideration, considering this is Junpei we're talking about.
Old 2009-11-04, 08:48   Link #126
Dark Mage

Quote:
Oh, I remember that scene. I didn't give it that much consideration, considering this is Junpei we're talking about.
Oh but he did because, he already went near enough even before this during Nishino's birthday in the school before being interrupted by Nishino's mother's call. And if you want I can tell you why its clear that they did do it in the proper Ichigo100% thread if you want and the only reason why Junpei used to hold himself back with the girls were, he was undecided on whom he liked and not because he didnt have guts.
Old 2009-11-04, 09:36   Link #127
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
the only reason why Junpei used to hold himself back with the girls were, he was undecided on whom he liked and not because he didnt have guts.
That was obvious, Junpei is an indecisive type of character after all but he certainly did lack guts to act on his emotions like when Satsuki tried to seduce him and he almost gave in, that's why I didn't give in that much consideration. The manga was nearing it's end anyway, that's probably the reason why the author decided to put that particular scene there.
Old 2009-11-04, 10:16   Link #128
Dark Mage

Quote:
That was obvious, Junpei is an indecisive type of character after all but he certainly did lack guts to act on his emotions like when Satsuki tried to seduce him and he almost gave in, that's why I didn't give in that much consideration. The manga was nearing it's end anyway, that's probably the reason why the author decided to put that particular scene there.
@Zwei, I explained it properly in the Ichigo100% thread, maybe you should check it out
Old 2009-11-04, 13:42   Link #129
Xagzan

I honestly don't care yet what happens in chapter 11. I'm still waiting to read 8-10.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 08:13   Link #130
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Ch. 12

Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-11, 14:33   Link #131
RahX

Spoiler for Ch. 12:
RahX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 02:08   Link #132
Dark Mage

Is it true that Yuki explained her reasons for helping Utsumi in chapter 11? Can someone, who understands japanese please spoil me?
Old 2009-11-14, 21:00   Link #133
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

So her ex-boyfriends name is Toru, and It's not Utsumi's name or anything like that she whispered about in her dreams before he did the deed, it was Toru.

I'm assuming she still harbors lingering feelings for him, even though he did what he did if it's the same guy. I'm seriously getting hooked up here, the main love interests are so unique and interesting for a change and they're not really all over the main protagonist.

Last edited by Zwei; 2009-11-14 at 21:27.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 17:22   Link #134
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Amazing development!!!! A hottie wants to do it with our cowardly hero!!!

GO FOR IT CHERRY BOY!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 20:24   Link #135
mammothb

oh, could it be that she stole yuki's boyfriend toru?
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 14:28   Link #136
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 13:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 14:55   Link #137
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 13:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-16, 15:21   Link #138
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Sometimes the Good Ending is the unexpected one. Thinking of how Onani Master Kurosawa 'ended' for example. (Well 'good' end or not is up to interpretation)
Old 2009-11-16, 16:21   Link #139
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Is Iketani that shallow? That senpai looks like a playboy. Geez.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 16:53   Link #140
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Is Iketani that shallow? That senpai looks like a playboy. Geez.
That's how (most) teenagers are in real life. Sad but true.
Changed it from just girls to teenagers in general cause I don't want some feminazis hunting me down.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi