AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-21, 05:15   Link #821
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I just hope the PC version would not have bugs and glitches and would present a more challenge.
Old 2012-11-21, 05:16   Link #822
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It's a demo, it's not suppose to be hard =_=
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 05:40   Link #823
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

*cough* RE6 demo
Old 2012-11-21, 06:56   Link #824
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^
I chalk it down to 'learning the mechanics' rather than difficulty
Old 2012-11-21, 07:14   Link #825
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's a demo, it's not suppose to be hard =_=
Bullcrap. You have access to the SoS difficulty level. This game is piss poor easy. Being a demo is not an excuse.
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 07:43   Link #826
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Bullcrap. You have access to the SoS difficulty level. This game is piss poor easy. Being a demo is not an excuse.

Last I've checked, demos aren't exactly used as a test of strength- And maybe you would like to take a chill pill first?
Old 2012-11-21, 08:01   Link #827
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Well if it does turn out super easy on release, I can happily blame the casuals. But it's most likely early parts of the game. So of course it's gonna be easy.

But till then, can we shut up about it? sheesh. I don't want two pages of "Freakin too easy"

What about controls? is the combat flow smooth?
Old 2012-11-21, 08:20   Link #828
defki

Quote:
Last I've checked, demos aren't exactly used as a test of strength- And maybe you would like to take a chill pill first?
No need. I am perfectly fine. I just don't make lame excuses for dumbed down games thats all. The game is piss easy because of the mechanics. You can scream it's a demo as much as you can but the mechanics and enemies won't change. When you breeze through a DMC demo on very hard you know the game gonna be easy.

It's just amazing to see that people love to scream that they are tiered of dumbed down games, handholding and catering to the casuals and yet people defend this game.
Old 2012-11-21, 08:29   Link #829
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
No need. I am perfectly fine. I just don't make lame excuses for dumbed down games thats all. The game is piss easy because of the mechanics. You can scream it's a demo as much as you can but the mechanics and enemies won't change. When you breeze through a DMC demo on very hard you know the game gonna be easy.
Yes clearly I was the screaming one, "Ahhhhhh..." -_-

And you with the aggressive stance claims to be perfectly fine.

Quote:
It's just amazing to see that people love to scream that they are tiered of dumbed down games, handholding and catering to the casuals and yet people defend this game.
I guess this 'People' you speak of is a singular entity instead of a group of individuals with different beliefs and therefore share different opinions?

Ah just in case you're tempted to label me, for the record I still don't have a good feeling about this game and would probably wait a long time after the public gets their hands on it before deciding (if ever) to get it... But that doesn't mean I can't disagree with pointless complaints.
Old 2012-11-21, 08:48   Link #830
defki

First of all no one is attacking you so stop getting worked up. I have no intentions of labeling you or anything else. Second which pointless claims? That the demo is extremely easy even on Son of Sparda?. When was the last time that the equivalent of very hard was this pathetic in a DMC game even in the first level? Do you really believing the the game will be different from the demo? It was like that during Gamescom, TGS and now with the demo.
Old 2012-11-21, 09:38   Link #831
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Uuugh -_- Relax guys...

Go play what you guys think is good and they will play what they think is good and hard or easy. Can we just chillax?
Old 2012-11-21, 18:27   Link #832
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, at least we're not yelling at the game anymore because of Dante's grunge look, that's a bright side right?
Old 2012-11-22, 18:33   Link #833
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

I've played both demo stages and I think it's alright so far.

-Visuals look good
-The world changing around you looks impressive
-Combat is interesting. A little bit of a slower feel. Easier to get high rank combos. Does have potential for a lot depth that you can't get really get with just a demo.
-They need to tone down the bloom.
-Lack of lock-on takes a little getting used to.
-Music wasn't really a big problem for me. Not bad, but not noteworthy.
-Reminds me more of DMC 4 than DMC 3
-Dodge doesn't always work (When I pressed the button it sometimes wouldn't register.)
-Why give upgrade points if they don't allow you to upgrade in the demo? (If there is a way would someone please let me know.)

One thing that has me worried is that Tameem didn't think very highly of the original DMC series, so it'll be interesting to see how his and Ninja Theory's take on the property will turn out.

Last edited by KleenexGhost; 2012-11-22 at 19:12.
KleenexGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 21:47   Link #834
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
^
I chalk it down to 'learning the mechanics' rather than difficulty
rocket launchers in your face and Ustanak.

Leon's part was the easiest in the RE6 demo.

Also I posted a no damage vid in secret ingredient. I only got hit 2 times there when I tired the demo from a friends house that is getting a game. Luckily we didn't ran into any bugs

Quote:
^ This

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Well, at least we're not yelling at the game anymore because of Dante's grunge look, that's a bright side right?
Been almost 3 years, alot moved on to better games in the past years. I'll just wait and see what happens.

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2012-11-23 at 20:42.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 02:23   Link #835
MAX_COLA_POWER!

To be honest, I wanna play as Vergil and see his cutscenes before him turning evil, because that way I can yell, HEY! IT'S SASUKE AS VERGIL BEING ALL BROCON WITH DANTE, HE'S HIS ITACHI! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!, *sigh* Yuri Lowenthal Naruto references-v-.
Old 2012-11-23, 03:36   Link #836
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
One thing that has me worried is that Tameem didn't think very highly of the original DMC series, so it'll be interesting to see how his and Ninja Theory's take on the property will turn out.
Easy, it will be an inferior game. The graphics will be nice and it will have a story but at the cost of gameplay. It will be inferior to DMC 3 and it will be inferior to Bayonetta. When someone will ask for a recommendation for a deep, fast and complex hack and slash no one will say DmC.

It will be a nice action h&s game but it will be a terrible DMC. But sadly the only ones who will care are the ones who play DMC more than just one time.
Old 2012-11-23, 04:38   Link #837
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
To be honest, I wanna play as Vergil and see his cutscenes before him turning evil, because that way I can yell, HEY! IT'S SASUKE AS VERGIL BEING ALL BROCON WITH DANTE, HE'S HIS ITACHI! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!, *sigh* Yuri Lowenthal Naruto references-v-.
lol i don't think he will be that sasukeish. DMC 3 vergil is cold but certainly not emo and assuming that they will based DmC vergil's personality on DMC 3 vergil in the DLC.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 05:55   Link #838
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
lol i don't think he will be that sasukeish. DMC 3 vergil is cold but certainly not emo and assuming that they will based DmC vergil's personality on DMC 3 vergil in the DLC.
Lol that's rather optimistic I didn't think they would keep anything from the original
Old 2012-11-23, 06:05   Link #839
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Quote:
Lol that's rather optimistic I didn't think they would keep anything from the original
Why not? DmC dante becomes a carbon copy of DMC 3 dante only more rude and rough anyway.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 20:44   Link #840
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The DLC on DmC is what DMC3 lacked, what happened to Vergil after he goes to hell.