Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-13, 13:53   Link #1341
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
In the anime, yes. In the novel, yes. But, no it has not translated to that part.

If you want to read summaries, just go to the social group: http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=802
For everything else, there's a mastercard.
Spoiler:
He needs those tips to fulfil his urges....

Nene why you not have anymore roles? :/.
Old 2012-08-13, 16:57   Link #1342
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
In the anime, yes. In the novel, yes. But, no it has not translated to that part.

If you want to read summaries, just go to the social group: http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=802
For everything else, there's a mastercard. Jk, thought to make the occasional joke every once in a while.
waaaah?

what do you mean no in the novel?

im pretty sure this picture comes from vol.1
Spoiler:

now correct me if im wrong, but the only Nene hideyoshi knew is this nene?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nene_%28aristocrat%29

however, i dont think history accounted for the MC to be able to marry one of the generals or Oda herself.

Anyhow, i still predict Mistuhide goes full blown yandere and ends up killing everyone in a glorious Yuno moment.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 17:21   Link #1343
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
waaaah?

what do you mean no in the novel?

im pretty sure this picture comes from vol.1
Spoiler:

now correct me if im wrong, but the only Nene hideyoshi knew is this nene?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nene_%28aristocrat%29

however, i dont think history accounted for the MC to be able to marry one of the generals or Oda herself.

Anyhow, i still predict Mistuhide goes full blown yandere and ends up killing everyone in a glorious Yuno moment.
I think you misunderstood Akumasama's reply.

Quote:
In the anime, yes.

In the novel, yes.

But, no it has not translated to that part.
That probably just means that he hasn't translated the LN to English to that part yet, in which Nene's appearance was toward the end on V1,if I remember correctly.
Old 2012-08-13, 17:24   Link #1344
Mechatrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I believe so, Oda Nobuna no Yabou follows the timeline of events. Judging from the events, I expect Asakura to appear around vol 6 to 7.
Um... The Asakura showed up by the end of vol 3, had a good showing in vol 4, and was prominently featured in vol 5 ch 5 (which, admittedly, I haven't summarized yet).

Spoiler:
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 19:20   Link #1345
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
Um... The Asakura showed up by the end of vol 3, had a good showing in vol 4, and was prominently featured in vol 5 ch 5 (which, admittedly, I haven't summarized yet).

Spoiler:
Thank you for the correction. I must have skipped it.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 19:43   Link #1346
Athena
The Power of One

BTW, just me or the pacing for the adaptation of this series is quick, considering the studio in charge?
Old 2012-08-13, 19:47   Link #1347
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
BTW, just me or the pacing for the adaptation of this series is quick, considering the studio in charge?
It really does seem that way, but at least it is not horrible pacing like Campione! Almost every anime adaptation is like that, especially ones where the main characters is having too many thoughts in his head in the course of the Light Novel like Sagara. Oda Nobuna no Yabou deserves praise for pulling it off, even I am satisfied of the pacing and I am very critical on Light Novel adaptations too.
Old 2012-08-13, 20:01   Link #1348
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
12 episodes to work with...
i wouldnt blame them..

This series and hagure is starting to get good / better then campione and SAO.
However maybe its because ive read the later 2, and came to the conclusion that they butchered 2 of my favorate LN's in 3 episodes!
Old 2012-08-13, 20:32   Link #1349
larethian

Seriously, you guys don't understand what the word 'butcher' means until you've really watched thoroughly butchered LN adaptations *shakes head*

And this a GA publication we are talking about, I seriously doubt that there will be any of the important girls dying (I could be wrong though).
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 20:37   Link #1350
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
It really does seem that way, but at least it is not horrible pacing like Campione! Almost every anime adaptation is like that, especially ones where the main characters is having too many thoughts in his head in the course of the Light Novel like Sagara. Oda Nobuna no Yabou deserves praise for pulling it off, even I am satisfied of the pacing and I am very critical on Light Novel adaptations too.
Actually, the studio changed a number of things in oda Nobuna no Yabou. For example, Juubei doesn't join the crew until they Yoshiteru Ashikaga flees Kyoto. More importantly, if I remember correctly, Saru and co. infiltrated Castle Inabayama to capture it instead of defeating and capturing Dosan's son on open field to defeat the Saito clan.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 20:42   Link #1351
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Also if you see it from anime-only viewers point of view, the pacing is quite nice as it doesn't omitted the important details that first-time viewers needed. All in all, the pacing and detail managing is good.
Old 2012-08-13, 20:46   Link #1352
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Actually, the studio changed a number of things in oda Nobuna no Yabou. For example, Juubei doesn't join the crew until they Yoshiteru Ashikaga flees Kyoto. More importantly, if I remember correctly, Saru and co. infiltrated Castle Inabayama to capture it instead of defeating and capturing Dosan's son on open field to defeat the Saito clan.
Those events alone would take a number of episodes, the adaptation is limited to 12 episodes. They got to work what they got, but they are doing a good job at making it very appealing to watch despite anime these days working on budgets entirely.
Old 2012-08-13, 20:48   Link #1353
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Those events alone would take a number of episodes, the adaptation is limited to 12 episodes. They got to work what they got, but they are doing a good job at making it very appealing to watch despite anime these days working on budgets.
yeah but there also isnt enough in translation for us to do an accurate comparison.

i mean just reading the first 2 chapters, makes me want to wait for the anime to finish b4 i start reading.

Because I KNOW the moment i start reading the chapters, im gonna be like

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID THEY SKIP THAT!!!!!!
Old 2012-08-13, 20:52   Link #1354
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I already read both the chapters, Akuma done excellent work and I enjoyed at. Normally I criticize anime adaptions of Light Novel because it feels off with the Light Novel like a separate entity. With Oda Nobuna no Yabou, sure there are notable differences but the plot and story line still feels like the Light Novel.
Old 2012-08-13, 21:56   Link #1355
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I deleted about 20 posts that were going too far off-topic talking about other franchises for irrelevant off-topic reasons and a translation poll on another website. Please try to use this thread to talk about this light novel proper. If you want to relevant on-topic comparisons, please use spoiler tags that clearly indicate the show/franchise you are comparing to. Quasi-related conversations can occur on the Social Group, if you wish. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 2012-08-13, 22:15   Link #1356
larethian

If my memory serves me right, through my quick scan, a number of events were changed and reordered. Like Hanbei didn't join Saru initially. It was later after the one-night castle thing. There were also quite a number of things. But since I scanned it in under an hour and it was more than 2 days ago, I don't quite remember shit about it.

And did that diversion take place? I really can't remember, but I thought Nobuna's reinforcements were an unexpected thing? No matter, since I only scanned it.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 22:18   Link #1357
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
If my memory serves me right, through my quick scan, a number of events were changed and reordered. Like Hanbei didn't join Saru initially. It was later after the one-night castle thing. There were also quite a number of things. But since I scanned it in under an hour and it was more than 2 days ago, I don't quite remember shit about it.

And did that diversion take place? I really can't remember, but I thought Nobuna's reinforcements were an unexpected thing? No matter, since I only scanned it.
Some stuff are changed and not added due to the limit of 12 episodes. Wonder why 12 is the norm these days for anime? It is quite a shame some of the Light Novel parts didn't go in. I would love to watch the introduction of Nobuna and Sagara from the Light Novel version. It was....... I don't use this phrase often but incredible.
Old 2012-08-13, 22:21   Link #1358
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

Yes the diversion thing took place

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperXKing
Some stuff are changed and not added due to the limit of 12 episodes. Wonder why 12 is the norm these days for anime? It is quite a shame some of the Light Novel parts didn't go in. I would love to watch the introduction of Nobuna and Sagara from the Light Novel version. It was....... I don't use this phrase often but incredible.
It's because it's an anime adaptation. If it's an original anime or manga based one it mostly span 25 episodes
Old 2012-08-13, 22:27   Link #1359
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
Yes the diversion thing took place

It's because it's an anime adaptation. If it's an original anime or manga based one it mostly span 25 episodes
Would that be so bad, I mean other anime gotten that amount but many did not really showcase what the Light Novel is capable of. I say Oda Nobuna no Yabou deserves it, its story and plot is one of the best I ever read and I am usually modest.
Old 2012-08-13, 22:37   Link #1360
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Make sense considering that we're building more into the story and there's still some things that can be explored if given the proper time and care. I know it's based on production value but anime with a great story such as this one deserves more chances to expand the story and at the same time keep the pace of the original media in check.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem