AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2014-08-10, 10:58   Link #1021
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
^ I don't really know. maybe the first one? here's the link to the place I ordered it from: MangaGamer

it's coming out Aug. 22nd.
hmm..well 2 only has 2/5 girls so far..i do wonder if that one gets more episodes..but yea...it should probably the same..personally like the 2 more for the art and focused on airi ;p
Old 2014-08-10, 11:39   Link #1022
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ I don't see an Airi in the character section of the game's summary. so it's probably the first game.
if they're making a second game and MangaGamer translate it, i'll buy that as well! ^ ^

also, I see 2 lolis in the character section, even Saintess can enjoy the game as well if he desires.
i'll just enjoy the other characters that are not lolis. thanks.

anyways, can't wait for it to come out. it's one of those few Mangagamer games
with animation sex, so I'm looking forward to it. Great buy!
Old 2014-08-10, 11:45   Link #1023
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
^ I don't see an Airi in the character section of the game's summary. so it's probably the first game.
if they're making a second game and MangaGamer translate it, i'll buy that as well! ^ ^

also, I see 2 lolis in the character section, even Saintess can enjoy the game as well if he desires.
i'll just enjoy the other characters that are not lolis. thanks.

anyways, can't wait for it to come out. it's one of those few Mangagamer games
with animation sex, so I'm looking forward to it. Great buy!
nvm wrong name on airi haha it was Ririna yea it seems its the 1st game..although yea..i do wonder if do more epi of the 2nd one XD i know this actually has a sequel already but just not translated yet which the twins arent there..unless they grew up..although i doubt coz in 2 the ones the "replaced" them one of which has a different hair color...and 4/5 are not loli on this one ) you can look it up on vndb.org

Last edited by cloud04; 2014-08-10 at 12:01.
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 12:04   Link #1024
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ ah, Rio. yep, she's definitely the interesting one. I believe she's also the tsundere type.
thanks for the info. I thought they both look like lolis (Hiyori & Koharu), but I guess mine eyes deceived me...lol.

looking forward to some Rio's actions. I like her character more than the other 4.
Old 2014-08-10, 12:06   Link #1025
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
^ ah, Rio. yep, she's definitely the interesting one. I believe she's also the tsundere type.
thanks for the info. I thought they both look like lolis, but I guess mine eyes deceived me...lol.

looking forward to some Rio's actions. I like her character more than the other 4.
i actually found out the 1 and 2 are..somewhat different..apparently they both use the same last name but blue haired in 1 is rio while 2 is ririna..which i find odd lol
Old 2014-08-12, 01:12   Link #1026
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

That time of year came around again, went to SMASH! once again, and came back with a load of stuff:

Not pictured above: Nendoroid 300 a.k.a. Hatsune Miku 2.0. My haul probably doesn't compare to the amount of Gundam stuff my friends bought, heheh.

The two-day event was also my first real test with the Sony RX10 camera I bought a little while ago, had quite a bit of fun using it. It was also great to see Kotono Mitsuishi come along as a guest, and seeing Reika (the cosplayer) belt out "Zankoku na Tenshi no These" was also fun too.

Old 2014-08-12, 02:28   Link #1027
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I recently received my $7.99 purchase of the BlueRigger 6.6 Feet HDMI Cable (4-Pack) from Amazon .
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 17:19   Link #1028
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Got a cooler master notepal x-slim as a present for my brutha.

Hopefully, I'll get these in 18 hours

Those are so fresh If you don't mind me asking how much were they :? and were they from the worldwide shop or from a exclusive retailer? For research....
Old 2014-08-14, 08:33   Link #1029
abc0716

Recently I'm started watching this Anime which I feel it's good, so I ordered their latest released game on PS3 The Idolm@ster One For All, to support the franchise , along with a 1.5m long HDMI cable as backup purpose.

Also just paid for a pre-owned figure this afternoon, gonna be my first MegaHouse, 1/7 scaled, and first im@s figure. (Was hesitated to choose between this and this)
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 13:10   Link #1030
Cruachan
Junior Mint

One of deez
Cruachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-25, 21:57   Link #1031
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

With the number of Vita games on the rise, I figured it was about damn time I got myself a 64GB Vita Memory Card to replace my existing 16GB one (I'm looking at repurposing the 16GB card when I decide to get the PlayStation TV). Got it for a cool USD100 (+USD20 FedEx shipping) from Play-Asia. I might actually bother to play the games I got from PS+ now...
Also bought Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment from PSN as well.
Old 2014-08-25, 23:20   Link #1032
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ I also bought Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment last week when it came out in NA.
pretty good game and enjoying it, but the beginning was very confusing. starting to get the
hang of things in this game in about 10 hrs. of play. nice buy. ^ ^

I'm sticking with the 32g memory card. i'll just delete old games not playing. guess I
won't be upgrading to 64g anytime soon.
Old 2014-08-26, 02:41   Link #1033
Dextro
He Without a Title

I got my 64gb some time ago and it's already full thanks to Playstation plus and all the jRPG on the store I've been gobling up. Also bought Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment and it's a nice game methinks. The core mechanics are solid but the translation is probably the worst I've seen in quite some time now.
Old 2014-08-26, 03:19   Link #1034
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I got my 64gb some time ago and it's already full thanks to Playstation plus and all the jRPG on the store I've been gobling up. Also bought Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment and it's a nice game methinks. The core mechanics are solid but the translation is probably the worst I've seen in quite some time now.
I haven't played that much of it for now, but I definitely agree with you with regards to the translation. For the most part, I can understand the overall meaning when a character talks, but the translation errors are still very much jarring.
I've been trying to master the timing for the Jump Counter/Sidestep technique, but I haven't had much luck thus far.
It does look as though the game is well worth the money for the sheer amount of content alone.
Old 2014-08-26, 15:34   Link #1035
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
I haven't played that much of it for now, but I definitely agree with you with regards to the translation. For the most part, I can understand the overall meaning when a character talks, but the translation errors are still very much jarring.
I've been trying to master the timing for the Jump Counter/Sidestep technique, but I haven't had much luck thus far.
It does look as though the game is well worth the money for the sheer amount of content alone.
And don't forget the supposedly big patch with content incoming. That's something I was not expecting in a console game nowadays. It would be great if they managed to touch up the translation but somehow I doubt it. This feels very much like a quick release of the Asian version when they realised that the show was actually rather popular in the west.
Old 2014-08-28, 19:33   Link #1036
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

I did plan on getting this CD, but I finally got it as I wanted some more music on my playlist (I already added some songs from the Atelier Music Collection). I admit that I enjoy Imai Asami's singing.

Also, I bought a new 1 TB Toshiba hard drive for my 2010 Macbook Pro since the WD 500 GB hard drive (now over 5 years old) was starting to get bad sector (it showed up with 1 bad pending sector in SMART Utility and CrystalDiskInfo. Since I still use this computer as a secondary despite using my new one more often, I decided to replace the drive and of course, the 1TB hard drive works faster than the old one. Thankfully, I make regular backups, so it wasn't a problem.

Did not decide to get an SSD even if they gone down in price since the cheaper ones are less reliable. Not to mention, I need more storage as 120 GB won't cut it. I would rather save money up for a more durable MLC SSD when I get a job rather than a TLC one. Plus, it really doesn't matter if a program starts a few seconds longer on a hard drive than just 1-5 secs on a SSD. That saying, I have computers with SSDs and they run fast, but I don't mind waiting a few seconds.
Old 2014-08-29, 06:17   Link #1037
spikexp

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
Did not decide to get an SSD even if they gone down in price since the cheaper ones are less reliable. Not to mention, I need more storage as 120 GB won't cut it.
Most current SSD are reliable, and you can get 256gb close to 100$ (crucial mx100 for exemple). The mx100 would be amongst the cheapest 256gb and is also an SSD from a reputable brand with a good track record.

For me, an SSD is a world of difference, even more when compared to a 5400RPM laptop HDD.
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 11:29   Link #1038
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikexp View Post
Most current SSD are reliable, and you can get 256gb close to 100$ (crucial mx100 for exemple). The mx100 would be amongst the cheapest 256gb and is also an SSD from a reputable brand with a good track record.

For me, an SSD is a world of difference, even more when compared to a 5400RPM laptop HDD.
Of course SSDs are fast as I have one on my Surface Pro 2 and it only takes a few seconds to boot up. Eventually, I plan on replacing the optical drive with an SSD there and use the hard drive for data storage and to test new operating systems and such and use the SSD for the operating system and applications.

For now, I can live with a hard drive.
Old 2014-08-29, 14:35   Link #1039
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikexp View Post

That particular Crucial is a great deal actually and rather safe. It offers power-loss protection, for instance, which is something that Samsung likes to arbitrarily limit to their professional grade offerings. I've been eyeing one for my sisters computer.
Old 2014-09-08, 18:14   Link #1040
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

bought:

ps4 - Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - $20.00
comments: i got a $40 gift from buying that 70" Sony tv from before and use it on this game.
only $20, not too shaby. ^ ^

some amazon backpack for little bro. to prepare for his college in the upcoming days. his first
time in college, so i hope all goes well for him. - $29.99

Master Lock TUO0105 Tulip Keyed Entry Door Knob, Antique Brass - $16
comments: need it to lock my room from now on. my room doesn't have the lock, so i have to
replace it with this one.

pre-ordered - ps4 - Samurai Warriors 4 - $59.99
comments: the game looks nice and i like the samurai era, so this is a good buy for me. that
and, it's been awhile since a Samurai Warriors game comes to NA. looking forward to some more
hacking and slashing.