AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-07-15, 17:02   Link #1
NeoSam

Aki Sora

This thread is for the discussion of the shounen/seinen manga Aki Sora by Itosugi Masahiro.

あきそら
Aki Sora

The manga is serialized in the shounen manga magazine Champion Red Ichigo.
Currently there are 2 volume released of the manga.
Covers:

Spoiler:

From MangaUpdates:

Quote:
Aki Sora revolves around Aki Aoi and Sora Aoi, a pair of close siblings who have shared an intimate bond since childhood. During their coming of age, they each come to realize the true depth of the love they feel for each other and consummate that love in secret. They keep their younger sister, Nami, Sora’s twin in the dark about their new relationship. Nami, clueless of what is happening in her household aims to set her brother up with her best friend, Kana Sumiya. Despite these relationships Nami seems to have feelings for someone near to her too but keeps them secret.
Mangaka: Itosugi Masahiro

Genre: Shounen/Seinen, Romance

Last edited by NeoSam; 2009-07-17 at 15:06.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 17:23   Link #2
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I found the orgy kinda disturbing, and I wonder why she even did that when it was obvious she didint want too.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 18:48   Link #3
golthin

I wonder if this manga is made by the same guy that did a hentai i read a while back. the plot and art is Almost identical to it, the only difference is the twin factor. Does anyone get the vibe that there is something going on between the "mom" and the female twin.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 20:27   Link #4
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I found the orgy kinda disturbing, and I wonder why she even did that when it was obvious she didint want too.
I think she wanted to try it because she loved being watched. And I think she looked quite happy doing it.

And yes. The artist also draw hentai manga.
Old 2009-07-15, 20:44   Link #5
cloudninja

What made it much more disturbing was the fact that she decided to lose her virginity in an orgy. It would be bad enough if she was'nt a virgin and wanted to try an orgy, but to actually want to lose her virginity in one? That's one scary chick who I would avoid because she might turn into a psycho.
cloudninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 20:49   Link #6
Wargumm1i
Hentai

True Im not liking this girl one bit, im still rooting for the older hottie sis lol.
Old 2009-07-15, 22:19   Link #7
golthin

Quote:
True Im not liking this girl one bit, im still rooting for the older hottie sis lol.
It is clear that the girl will cause sora and Aki to have some fights. Sora still doesn't know the difference between lust and love. It is hard to be able to discern between the two and considering that lust is easier to work with than love at a younger age, i don't envy Sora.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 18:44   Link #8
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
That was all kinds of messed up. It was a fun manga, most of it innocent, until that. And I thought that character was fun too, with her looking to flash people and all.. now I'm disappointed.

Quote:
Older sister for the win. She probably will win too. If only there were scanlations for this.
Old 2009-09-10, 13:37   Link #9
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I found this manga by accident but the story between the two siblings while was kinda icky but sweet. I gotta had it to Masahiro story & her drawing style(Yes the artist is a She!),

The manga was kinda a sweet, innocent forbidden love story....until chapter 6 came. What a way to ruin the mood.

I notice there hasn't been any new scans of this manga since i learn the WAIFU group translator quit or something.
If anyone's is interested to do a translations of this manga, i can PM you a DL links for Vol 1 & 2 of the manga.
Old 2009-09-10, 14:09   Link #10
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
The manga was kinda a sweet, innocent forbidden love story....until chapter 6 came. What a way to ruin the mood.
Boy, chapter six really did ruin it. Ruined my good mood from my good day at work too. I vented else where though so I have nothing else to say. But when you consider what this manga is about its not that surprising what happened, but it was still a shocker.
Old 2009-09-10, 19:47   Link #11
Avisch
Reality Blender

Excuse the angry nature of this post

Im really confused over the the whole complaints over chapter 6. Whats wrong with it? IT'S AN ORGY! Big deal. There has been sex in every chapter, this was no different.
The whole theme of that chapter even was to question whether free sexuality is right or wrong.

Im surprised no one seems to be more concerned by the fact Sora has had sex with his older sister, his sister's friend, a nymphomaniac, been raped by his twin sister... Oh wait, it's a manga that is entirely BASED on sexual exploration, SO THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY CONCERN!

To cement it all, it was infact the first chapter of the series I read (only one I could find at the time)

People all over mangaupdates have been screaming over the chapter saying that it's taking the series in a new direction. IT'S ONE DAMN CHAPTER OUT OF THE FIRST 13, THERE IS NO NEW DIRECTION! GROW UP

Cue flamewar

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 20:41   Link #12
Wargumm1i
Hentai

You are misunderstanding this, what we are "angry" about or more like disgusted with is the fact this messed up girl dragged him along too an orgy were he was basically getting raped lol. Well its was also obvious that she really didint want too loose her virginity this way and I think there is a bigger darker reason behind it, but for some reason did it anyways, but why drag him along? because she didint have the guts to go alone?

Anyways its also or perhaps mostly because there hasent bin another chapter in a long time and it left people with a bad taste in there mouth since the manga started great with a beautiful sister and the brother making his dream come true and having her as his lover then his messed up girl who gets some strange thrill of exploiting herself in a strange sexual way or something and did a very messed up thing in chapter 6.
Old 2009-09-10, 21:28   Link #13
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

What got me the most was she lost her virginity to some anonymous guy. Like Wargumm said, she didn't want to but did it anyway. I understand her reasoning and why he had to watch her and all, but yeah. Some people may not care about something like that, but I do.. so yeah. It also bothered me that she did sucker him into it and although he probably enjoyed it by the time it was over, he was against it at the beginning.
Old 2009-09-12, 20:22   Link #14
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
The new chapters were fun...

Spoiler for Stuff:

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 18:50   Link #15
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
The new chapters were fun...

Spoiler for Stuff:
Yeah...
Spoiler:
Old 2009-09-17, 20:28   Link #16
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yeah...
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Abou the "mom":

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 21:29   Link #17
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Spoiler for Abou the "mom":
I know.

And I breezed through the RAW chapter 6... and they it is fairly important (from what I can, I can't read Japanese so what do I know) to the loose story line. Why do they skip it? Bah.

Although chapter flipped the off switch, the rest of the manga is entertaining. I hope someone continues to scanlate it.
Old 2009-09-18, 11:07   Link #18
uis

Actually where u read it ???

chapter 6, 8 and 11 already scanlated...
but they skip 7, 9 and 10...

Ha ha ha chapter 6 really mindfuck but chapter 8 really damn FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 12:37   Link #19
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I read the RAW on MH. Its not like you need to read the dialogue to understand whats going on in this series. lol.
Old 2009-09-20, 10:02   Link #20
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Holy shit, and I mean holy shit, Chapter 7-8 was like........ WHAT?????

Spoiler for Chapter 7:

But godamm chapter 7 was okei not so messed up as chapter 8...

Spoiler for Chapter 8:

Yeah thats about it and Im now really curious about chapter 9 now, and my thoughts about chapter 7-8 well I know that alot of people are upset about chapter 6, but godamm chapter 7-8 was like worse.

Spoiler for what chapter 7-8 is basically about:

Tags
harem, romance, seinen, shounen