AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-16, 08:46   Link #2641
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
It is possible however I personally think that it doesn't make sense. I mean if he really maya's son and not miya's, how can you explain the guilt that miya has during the memory arc. That miyuki said that as if something she lost after performing the experiment?
then how about

Miyuki >>> Maya's Daughter
Tatsuya >>> Miya's Son
Old 2013-02-16, 08:55   Link #2642
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
then how about

Miyuki >>> Maya's Daughter
Tatsuya >>> Miya's Son
We'll that's another possibility. Though i don't think Miyuki is Maya's daughter, I mean Miyuki and Miya look exactly alike. I don't think Maya's would let her daughter near to someone like Tatsuya. If it is true then miyuki will definitely be happy. Is it allowed in japan to marry your first cousin? In my country it is a no no.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-02-16, 10:13   Link #2643
Mars Mode

I read that Maya cannot have kids due to what happened to her. So if Tatsuya is not his son then Miyuki has less probability of this happening.

I just checked a more plausible way to check if this is true and if the events of the untouchable happened in 2062 and the event in okinawa happened in 2092 then the numbers dont add up. Neither Tatsuya nor Miyuki can be a child of Maya

Last edited by Mars Mode; 2013-02-16 at 10:28.
Old 2013-02-16, 10:35   Link #2644
malason13
Forsaken

That's what i have been saying. But remember this is in the future.

Old 2013-02-16, 11:51   Link #2645
Mars Mode

So?
The fact she cannot have kids hasnt changed, If the novel has stated she cannot have kids, then she cannot have.

Last edited by Mars Mode; 2013-02-16 at 12:11.
Old 2013-02-16, 12:39   Link #2646
malason13
Forsaken

What did I say? I said there is no way that Tatsuya or Miyuki is Maya's child, because just like what you said. She can't have any children. However we cannot destroy it as possibility cause there are many advances in science and medicine in 100 years.

Old 2013-02-16, 13:03   Link #2647
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Why would the author state that she cannot have kids in the first place, if it will only be refuted later on that there was some miracle procedure for her to have had a child and it was one of the siblings? That's gonna be a lame plot twist if you ask me.
It's better that Maya stays the childless head of the Yotsuba clan and her sister was the one who had a child that will succeed it because she was able to bear kids. That's a standard but otherwise consistent way of telling the story.
Old 2013-02-16, 14:53   Link #2648
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... I think most of this argument is simply fueled by the fact that they're looking for a way around the fact that Miyuki and Tatsuya are blood siblings, in order to ship them together without it being incest

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Old 2013-02-16, 16:10   Link #2649
Seitsuki
Onee!

Incest is relative Love conquers all!
Old 2013-02-16, 16:12   Link #2650
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I can think of one way to truly make Miyuki her onee-sama
And this option has been mentioned in-story by Sakurai (I think that's her name in romaji anyway, Tatsuya's new 'imouto' this arc)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirst View Post
I know what you mean. Unfortunately , that is not gonna happen absolutely
When this option was brought up, it was the other twin that exploded saying Mayumi's too good for Tatsuya, rather than anything from Miyuki xD

(Yes, Chinese translations for Double 7 Ch3 has started.)
Old 2013-02-16, 17:03   Link #2651
Gene098

Does anyone know vol 5 "Memories of the Queen" chapter starts for the summaries?
And which vol and chapter Web Arc 3 starts and ends on?
Old 2013-02-16, 17:03   Link #2652
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
So?
The fact she cannot have kids hasnt changed, If the novel has stated she cannot have kids, then she cannot have.
Depends on what is wrong with her to not have kids. If her eggs are perfectly fine then another woman can carry a child using those eggs.

So it could also be possible that they used her eggs and maybe had Miya carry the child for her. When they realized tatsuya's abilities they pretend that it was Miya's child from the start and hide all evidence.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-02-16 at 21:08.
Old 2013-02-16, 17:09   Link #2653
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene098 View Post
Does anyone know vol 5 "Memories of the Queen" chapter starts for the summaries?
Do you mean Memories of Summer? It is after Vol.4 and 'Summer Break' side story, but before Vol.6.

If you mean' Presidential Election and the Queen', it takes place after Vol.4 and right before Vol.6.
Quote:
And which vol and chapter Web Arc 3 starts and ends on?
Vol.6&7 cover web arc 3.
Old 2013-02-16, 17:18   Link #2654
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Do you mean Memories of Summer? It is after Vol.4 and 'Summer Break' side story, but before Vol.6.

If you mean' Presidential Election and the Queen', it takes place after Vol.4 and right before Vol.6.

Vol.6&7 cover web arc 3.
For the first part I meant "Memories of Summer, and I wanted to know which Arcs it was on for the summaries.
I'm confused where to start and stop at.

Right now I just finished "Summer Break" Vol 5 and I want to know which summary to read until I reach the beginning of "Memories of Summer" Chapter so that I could switch back to the full translations.
Old 2013-02-16, 18:00   Link #2655
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
For the first part I meant "Memories of Summer, and I wanted to know which Arcs it was on for the summaries.
I'm confused where to start and stop at.

Right now I just finished "Summer Break" Vol 5 and I want to know which summary to read until I reach the beginning of "Memories of Summer" Chapter so that I could switch back to the full translations.
If you're reading the summaries from EnigmaticAxiom, whsie and raptorfalcon, the order to read is web arc 2 (Vol.3&4), then comes Vol.5 with its side stories, then web arc 3 (Vol.6&7).
Old 2013-02-16, 18:07   Link #2656
Gene098

Quote:
If you're reading the summaries from EnigmaticAxiom, whsie and raptorfalcon, the order to read is web arc 2 (Vol.3&4), then comes Vol.5 with its side stories, then web arc 3 (Vol.6&7).
So where are the summaries for vol 5?
Im pretty sure the student council election takes place then and a lot of MayumixTatsuya moments in vol 5....
Also there is the Web arc 2 summary, a student council election arc summary, and then there's web arc summary 3...
SO what about vol 5?
Where are the summaries from "Summer Break" Vol 5 to the beginning of "Memories of Summer"

Also where does the student council election arc fit in for the volumes?
Old 2013-02-16, 18:22   Link #2657
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
So where are the summaries for vol 5?
Im pretty sure the student council election takes place then and a lot of MayumixTatsuya moments in vol 5....
Also there is the Web arc 2 summary, a student council election arc summary, and then there's web arc summary 3...
SO what about vol 5?
Where are the summaries from "Summer Break" Vol 5 to the beginning of "Memories of Summer"
Summer Break, Memories and Election are already translated, and short summaries for the other 3 were given a couple of pages ago.
Quote:
Also where does the student council election arc fit in for the volumes?
A week before Vol.6 starts, when school has reopened.
Old 2013-02-16, 18:30   Link #2658
Gene098

Quote:
Summer Break, Memories and Election are already translated, and short summaries for the other 3 were given a couple of pages ago.

A week before Vol.6 starts, when school has reopened.
Thanks I didnt see the short summaries
Old 2013-02-16, 19:04   Link #2659
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
Thanks for the Summary Flere! I think I post that comment alot
Um where is this Halloween party in terms of volumes and chapters?
This is so confusing there are bits and ieces everywhere and I can't seem to find that one post were everything is gathered together.
Old 2013-02-16, 19:09   Link #2660
blackwhite67
Banned

After volume seven.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings