AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-28, 00:45   Link #12641
BlueDanube

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
What you say is technically correct, but most people account for the fact that Miyuki has Tatsuya, and Maya is scared of Tatsuya. If Maya takes too many liberties with how she treats Miyuki which causes Miyuki to suffer in any way, the fan base is largely of the opinion Tatsuya would kill Maya.

That's generally "why" most think miyuki can say no to Maya.
I concur, but unfortunatelly I was dissapointed with this novel inconsistency. Now the two main characters have such remarkable power both magically and their influence. The Clan can no longer control both of them. So that means it is pointless anymore to keep them because they do not want to hear the clan commands and request at all. It looks like Yotsuba is very stupid.
Old 2014-03-28, 01:09   Link #12642
Guest2

You have to be a little more specific here on what was inconsistent. From what I've read they have followed every order the clan has given except 1. To separate due to the incoming danger of USNA operatives hunting Tatsuya. And then after testing Tats' strength, they backed down. There was even a conversation about the siblings showing they fully understand the situation, and so careful planning and subtle manipulation is being used to prevent future conflict. The siblings have not been able to refuse any other instructions since then, as they all coincided with the goal of protecting of Miyuki. I personally don't think there is anything they have done that was stupid.
Old 2014-03-28, 01:24   Link #12643
BlueDanube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest2 View Post
You have to be a little more specific here on what was inconsistent. From what I've read they have followed every order the clan has given except 1. To separate due to the incoming danger of USNA operatives hunting Tatsuya. And then after testing Tats' strength, they backed down. There was even a conversation about the siblings showing they fully understand the situation, and so careful planning and subtle manipulation is being used to prevent future conflict. The siblings have not been able to refuse any other instructions since then, as they all coincided with the goal of protecting of Miyuki. I personally don't think there is anything they have done that was stupid.
From the latest discussion we can conclude that tatsuya and miyuki could betray yotsuba whenever they wants.
Old 2014-03-28, 01:47   Link #12644
Guest2

True, but it would be a foolish move on their part and Maya says she has plans in place to try and prevent that. As Tatsuya pointed out in v4, getting rid of the Yotsuba would just mean someone else takes their place and he's not ready yet. Currently he pretty much does what he wants with his loved one by his side, with only some little interference from his parents or clan. His only restriction is that he has to hide his true abilities, which is military related just as much as it is Yotsuba related.

He works and trains with people he likes, has the full run of 3 separate research labs, and goes to school to research and spend time with his sister and friends. His Yotsuba orders are to protect Miyuki which is his wish as well. He wants a world where magicians are not seen only as human weapons, not just to get away from the Yotsuba. Why should he leave the protection of Japan's most powerful magic family, when powerful people are hunting his head, and he already currently can do whatever he wants as long as he continues to act as Miyuki's guardian?

Last edited by Guest2; 2014-03-28 at 02:19.
Old 2014-03-28, 01:52   Link #12645
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

http://anilinkz.com/mahouka-koukou-n...-mahouka-ona-3

Full sub three chibi episodez
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-03-28, 02:08   Link #12646
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDanube View Post
From the latest discussion we can conclude that tatsuya and miyuki could betray yotsuba whenever they wants.
Yeah, they have the power to get rid of the Yotsuba but why would they do so? And then there's the issue of someone worse filling the power vacuum. The Yotsuba are troublesome, but whether Tatsuya or Miyuki like it or not, they're technically fighting for the Yotsuba side of the conflict, and the Yotsuba are the ones providing them with support and protection.
Old 2014-03-28, 02:23   Link #12647
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Your way of thinking is what I call .....; It maybe cruel but it isnt stupid or short sighted, You are completely denying the fact that they have tradition to follow; and beliefs. They wanted to breed a strong magician so they bang her till she get pregnant; They wanted to go natural birth and follow tradition; raping the girl was just an extra for them; or pleasure?; Rape happens everyday; and you calling a whole nation stupid,short sighted and cruel just because of that is pretty R's
They raped a child, how is that no cruel?
They destroyed their only way of producing mages out of Maya in their hurry, how is that not short sighted?
They tried to get children out of a 10 year old, how is that not stupid?

And when did i call a whole nation anything?
I mean the people specifically taking part in the actions being talked, and if whole nation was actively participating, then fucking yes i will call the cruel, shortsighted, and stupid.

And if kidnapping and raping children is morally superior to using artificial insemination and surrogate mothers, then yes, i will call that culture cruel.
Old 2014-03-28, 02:27   Link #12648
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
They destroyed their only way of producing mages out of Maya in their hurry, how is that not short sighted?

I mean the people specifically taking part in the actions being talked, and if whole nation was actively participating, then fucking yes i will call the cruel, shortsighted, and stupid.

And if kidnapping and raping children is morally superior to using artificial insemination and surrogate mothers, then yes, i will call that culture cruel.
Just a minor correction: Maya was 12 when she went through all of that.

Doesn't make the thing any better...but at least it made sense why they'd try to breed something out of her. (I dare not imagine what went inside their heads)
Old 2014-03-28, 02:39   Link #12649
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDanube View Post
The Yotsuba is a necessary evil, Tatsuya and Miyuki knows that
Old 2014-03-28, 02:45   Link #12650
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Just a minor correction: Maya was 12 when she went through all of that.

Doesn't make the thing any better...but at least it made sense why they'd try to breed something out of her. (I dare not imagine what went inside their heads)
Still stupid (even if slightly less so).
Old 2014-03-28, 02:49   Link #12651
hakazee

Quote:
Your way of thinking is what I call .....; It maybe cruel but it isnt stupid or short sighted, You are completely denying the fact that they have tradition to follow; and beliefs. They wanted to breed a strong magician so they bang her till she get pregnant; They wanted to go natural birth and follow tradition; raping the girl was just an extra for them; or pleasure?; Rape happens everyday; and you calling a whole nation stupid,short sighted and cruel just because of that is pretty R's
You can't deny the fact that they did kidnap and rape the children.

Quote:

Yes thats the theme for vol. 12; there people who wants to get rid of Magicians; Coordinator=Magicians.
Oh yeah, and Natural = Humanist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post

The whole nation approve this procedure.

Kidnap child from japan and rape them.

But I agree with you, they are a bunch of fool. I'm sure there is no good man in GAA.
They're war maniac and did all cruel things. That nation is full of bad guy and rapist.

For your information, there is Dahan institute of technology in Taiwan.

I hope no one send dead threats to satou if Madhouse animate the scene when Dahan rape maya.
Old 2014-03-28, 03:04   Link #12652
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
The whole nation approve this procedure.

Kidnap child from japan and rape them.

But I agree with you, they are a bunch of fool. I'm sure there is no good man in GAA.
They're war maniac and did all cruel things. That nation is full of bad guy and rapist.

For your information, there is Dahan institute of technology in Taiwan.

I hope no one send dead threats to satou if Madhouse animate the scene when Dahan rape maya.
Guys, let's stop before this devolve into a racial DISCUSSION topic that would force the admin to shut down the thread....AGAIN!!!
Old 2014-03-28, 03:04   Link #12653
pampz21
ShipCore

I just realize this
Spoiler for dv:

@J4n1
If you want cruel,stupid and short sighted?

The Yotsuba is; they annihilated a whole country just for that!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-03-28 at 03:24.
Old 2014-03-28, 03:25   Link #12654
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
You know the anime is coming soon if i remember it April 5 what time I wonder too excited

I wonder if takuma will be enemy like chiaki soon on the ln I wonder
Old 2014-03-28, 03:26   Link #12655
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
I just realize this
Spoiler for dv:

@J4n1
If you want cruel,stupid and short sighted?

Ths Yotsuba is; they annihilated a whole country just for that!
Justified: If I had their power and I learned my own daughter was subjected to such horrors by an enemy government, then not even wiping out the entire nation is going to be enough for me.
Old 2014-03-28, 03:31   Link #12656
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Justified: If I had their power and I learned my own daughter was subjected to such horrors by an enemy government, then not even wiping out the entire nation is going to be enough for me.
Yes. That true maybe annihilating the whole population of allied countries of the said nation and kidnap the gifted one and make them suffer what they did to them will be good enough for me an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth

Okay uhm I wonder when will the survivor of dalhan will appear in the ln is he a male or female I wonder
Old 2014-03-28, 04:02   Link #12657
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Then what do you call that? Vengance? Or rcsms?
If i had their power I wont annihilate them Ill freakin kill all their men, their women and children will be slaves.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-28, 04:16   Link #12658
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

is it me or this thread just becomes reallly dark?
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-03-28, 04:19   Link #12659
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
is it me or this thread just becomes reallly dark?
yes it is i wonder why
Old 2014-03-28, 04:40   Link #12660
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Then what do you call that? Vengance? Or rcsms?
If i had their power I wont annihilate them Ill freakin kill all their men, their women and children will be slaves.
I don't need to call it anything. I simply want them gone. What good is being powerful if you can't do whatever you want?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings