AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-05-07, 06:14   Link #21
moomootee

i love nauto too much

i believe obito will kiss 'you good bye and then sasuke will kill 'with kakashi naruto and sakura will marry jiraya when he returns 'after the end when uchia win on the hashirama hokage will never be again
moomootee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 07:15   Link #22
noktown

Did you notice that until page 15 Sakura's left eye was somehow always covered,Kishi might have been planning to give her the Rinnegan but changed his mind,LOL.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 07:27   Link #23
Meltyred

Aaaaaaand Sakura can't even be the team medic anymore, Naruto can stop deadly chakra induced heart attacks and restore eyes to people missing one in their sockets.
Sakura is back to uselessness again, like the start of team 7.
Kakashi is basically Sharingan-less now, meaning he can't actually use his signature move, or even be Kamui support.

Wow, this is pretty sad.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 07:41   Link #24
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

NaruSaku fans rage incoming in 3... 2... 1... lmao

Anyway, great chapter, Sakura just became even more useful with Naruto's god skills. Soooo not surprising that Rin's death was planned by Madara.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 08:15   Link #25
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well... Obito got a depressing death... toyed up until the end by Madara

Kakashi finally regained his eye back.. although I think it would affect his battle power a lot because he's fighting without sharingan now

anyway, I give salute to Kishimoto
although it's weird how Team 7 reacted over Madara's plot to gain two rinnegan (it's like they're okay with it and quickly prepare for the battle)
I love this chapter... reminded me a lot with early chapter...
to think that Team 7 would grow like this and finally able to fight side by side together (at early meeting, Sasuke would fight alone and Sakura would be suggested to help in medical)

oh.... I don't like how Kakashi hinted that Sakura might already have feelings to someone else... I want her to keep aiming for Sasuke
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 08:17   Link #26
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria View Post
The handling of Sakura's dream as compared to Naruto's or Sasuke's reaffirms her ornament status, which is no big surprise.
I'd say the fact she was trying to heal Kakashi for at least a decent while, and not doing much other than sealing the wound (and even then it was taking a while), and Naruto just shows up and hand waves the wound gone and a new eye cements her ornament status. The only thing she truly had going for her, her healing, is now useless compared to Naruto.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 08:23   Link #27
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Chapter 675: Sasuke's Rinnegan
Obito used Kamui to save Sakura...he's in trouble, now that is alone with Madara!
Madara is the perfect master of manipulation, Obito was Madara's puppet all the time and Obito didn't realised that!
Now that Kakashi has no Sharingan anymore I look forward to see how "powerful" will be without it. (Madara took Kakashi's sharingan). Sasuke getting Rinnegan was soo predictable/obvious. Naruto is the new "Sage of Sixth Paths"...(the only way he can beat Madara)
Rin's death was Madara's plan all the time, well that was too obvious, just Obito was naive to find out. I wonder what Madara did to Obito...maybe made him change his mind and strike once again? I don't think so, since he just told him the truth behind Rin's death...
Maybe Madara killed Obito, who knows? But..no!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 08:55   Link #28
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
well... Obito got a depressing death... toyed up until the end by Madara

Kakashi finally regained his eye back.. although I think it would affect his battle power a lot because he's fighting without sharingan now

anyway, I give salute to Kishimoto
although it's weird how Team 7 reacted over Madara's plot to gain two rinnegan (it's like they're okay with it and quickly prepare for the battle)
I love this chapter... reminded me a lot with early chapter...
to think that Team 7 would grow like this and finally able to fight side by side together (at early meeting, Sasuke would fight alone and Sakura would be suggested to help in medical)

oh.... I don't like how Kakashi hinted that Sakura might already have feelings to someone else... I want her to keep aiming for Sasuke
You don't have to worry about it

Spoiler for image:
Old 2014-05-07, 09:04   Link #29
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You don't have to worry about it

Spoiler for image:
"LikeED"

Old 2014-05-07, 09:36   Link #30
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
"LikeED"

-Yes, clearly her "liked" became the much higher "love" .

-I'm not exactly sure on how to feel with this chapter. On the one hand you got Sakura going right back to the start of the series, rendered utterly useless now that Naruto can just do a magical handwave and restore even decades-missing bodily organs thus also ruining my vision of a peg-legged Guy. But on the other hand, the exchange between Obito and Madara was really well done and cements on just how deep Madara's machinations run. So it's a 50-50 split for me.
Old 2014-05-07, 09:44   Link #31
Divinegundam

I'm pretty sure obito will have one more trick, especially finding out who really is to blame for Rin's death is Madara. He will find some way to put a handicap on the rinnegan if Madara gets it.

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 09:45   Link #32
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post
-Yes, clearly her "liked" became the much higher "love" .

-I'm not exactly sure on how to feel with this chapter. On the one hand you got Sakura going right back to the start of the series, rendered utterly useless now that Naruto can just do a magical handwave and restore even decades-missing bodily organs thus also ruining my vision of a peg-legged Guy. But on the other hand, the exchange between Obito and Madara was really well done and cements on just how deep Madara's machinations run. So it's a 50-50 split for me.
It's become a more learey yet mature love, no more preteen fangirling going on
Old 2014-05-07, 10:16   Link #33
DKN117

Nice chapter, but damnit, what about my mega-crossover that includes post-battle Naruto-verse characters, and Kakashi has somehow (Ninja Magic) merged the now-dead Obito's right eye with his left and acquired an Eternal Mangekyo for his left socket?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 10:24   Link #34
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Honestly, the best part of this chapter was the reminder that Sasuke still is plotting something and his vision of the future doesn't match Naruto's. Which means Sasuke is still the final conflict. Not final villain, but final obstacle.

Team 7 is really outclassed right now against double guns rinnegan Madara. You deduct 50 points right off the bat for them having Sakura present. I expect the other forgotten characters to start parachuting in. Where are they anyway? We need Hinata screaming "Naruto-kun!"

So Sakura is just pairing fodder and looks like a monkey with a scalpel compared to Dr. Naruto. The one thing she was decent at, just got badly overshadowed. Oh Kishi.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 10:24   Link #35
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Nice chapter, but damnit, what about my mega-crossover that includes post-battle Naruto-verse characters, and Kakashi has somehow (Ninja Magic) merged the now-dead Obito's right eye with his left and acquired an Eternal Mangekyo for his left socket?
Since when fanfics care about canon?
Old 2014-05-07, 10:33   Link #36
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
What's the big deal? Madara already had 2 Rinnegans when he was an Edo-Tensei. Nagato had 2 Rinnegans as well. If I were Madara, I'd take Obito's intangibility/Kamui eye. There's no real counter to it if he has both.
Old 2014-05-07, 11:21   Link #37
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
What's the big deal? Madara already had 2 Rinnegans when he was an Edo-Tensei. Nagato had 2 Rinnegans as well. If I were Madara, I'd take Obito's intangibility/Kamui eye. There's no real counter to it if he has both.
Why not just stick the extra one in his arm like Danzo :/
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 11:27   Link #38
Wandering Soul

Naruto basically just took away one of the few things that Sakura has to offer to the team anymore. So it looks like any hope that Kakashi might regain the sharingan got thrown out the window. If there was any doubt that Sakura is officially a ornament it is gone now.
Old 2014-05-07, 11:53   Link #39
Haloid

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
NaruSaku fans rage incoming in 3... 2... 1... lmao

Anyway, great chapter, Sakura just became even more useful with Naruto's god skills. Soooo not surprising that Rin's death was planned by Madara.
I'm don't even like any of the pairings in this series and I found this chapter kind of funny. You know because NaruSaku fans were so sure a couple of chapters ago that she wasn't in love with Sasuke. Its bad character development for sure but worse character development for her would have been falling in love with Naruto out of the blue for no reason basically cementing the fact that the whole reason for her existence was to be Naruto's prize.

But onto more serious matters. What the hell is Kishimoto doing? He just demoted his heroine to ornament status. What happened to "she'll be showing her heroine side more from now on?" I like that whole thing about team work. Naruto and Sasuke are so OP right now that Sakura can't hope to compete. Unless, hopefully Kaguya or Kushina comes along and gives her a neat powerup. I would like for this girl to be an actual heroine which means existing for better reasons than being pairing fodder or for the hero to gawk at. I'm not trying to rant here but I hate it when writers (and mangaka) act like they can't make their heroines even marginally decent.
Haloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 12:13   Link #40
Ero-Senn1n

I was hoping there will be some flashback of when the long haired Madara controlled the mizukage boy, showing that it was not Obito but Madara's young-madara clone. Madara used his black and white Zetsu guys to not only to watch the world but also to manipulate people. Now i wonder if everything that happened to Nagato was also Madara's doing, Zetsu taking control of Konoha shinobi to kill his parents, later taking control of some random chuunin to let Nagato awaken the rinnegan's power. But Nagato randomly meeting the sannins surely can't be part of his plan, that was something random, one could say the hand of god that leads the world towards the prophecy told by the old senile frog.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion