AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-06, 16:24   Link #4461
Homura7

What are you talking about? Esdese was already above everybody else, as stated from her introduction. The new ability to freeze time she developed is no different than Tatsumi's Incursio creating new offensive and defensive capabilities as it keeps evolving.

But no, the usual answer for anyone who can't even comprehend something so simple is "lol, asspull power up".

Honestly, I don't know why I'm even bothering to reply some of you guys.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 16:31   Link #4462
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
It's not just a stategy, it's way to prolong the manga because after recent asspull power up Esdese is broken character that is too strong to life. That's why arc with her dead was and still will be by her absence.

She is broken alright, but I don't think Takahiro has intend kill probably most popular character of manga, especialy if there are alternatives (no I don't think she will just switch sides), I also doesn't think this manga reached point where this kind of "prolonging" wouldn't be appropriate.

And of course there is no reason, why she shouldn't have power NR characters didn't know about yet.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2014-06-06 at 16:53.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 16:51   Link #4463
Kiltias

I fear the worst for Esdese....
Then again, I'm probably the only one thinking that every woman Shura raped seems to sorta resemble Esdese physically.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 17:29   Link #4464
Homura7

Shura will have his entire body frozen to the core before he can even lay a finger on Esdese.

Dorothea is scarier, if you ask me. One knows what that alchemist might become if she ever finds Dr. Stylish secret laboratory. The foreshadowing is strong in here, because that secret place was hinted to hide big things. And we've already seen Wild Hunt are no pushovers.
Old 2014-06-06, 17:58   Link #4465
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Shura will have his entire body frozen to the core before he can even lay a finger on Esdese.

Dorothea is scarier, if you ask me. One knows what that alchemist might become if she ever finds Dr. Stylish secret laboratory. The foreshadowing is strong in here, because that secret place was hinted to hide big things. And we've already seen Wild Hunt are no pushovers.
Add onto that:
She cannot even be compared to Champ,Enshin and Cosmina.
They were just twisted and mindless rapists.

Said it before, Dorothea and Izou are IMO by FAR the most dangerous of Wild Hunt cause they're mindset is completely different.
They are still Monsters, but they don't give a shit about rape,humiliation,degrading and disgrace (Which for example, was Cosmina's downfall).

It's been made clear enough, Izou just wants to butcher his enemies and Dorothea made a big enough statement by sitting on a pile of corpses.Hell, it was HER who charged head in first into the killing in Umatora as soon as Shura gave word.
These two are just nuts about killing, especially Izou.
He's not some "Berserker" but his love for slaughter is just so intense.

Dr. Stylish lab is just the icing on the cake.
I mean for fucks sake, this is the guy who modified Seryuu.
Dorothea already has Body Mods, so if she gets her hands on Stylish stuff, it's over man.Threat level of her would be through the roof.
Old 2014-06-06, 23:32   Link #4466
bastek66

Quote:
What are you talking about? Esdese was already above everybody else, as stated from her introduction. The new ability to freeze time she developed is no different than Tatsumi's Incursio creating new offensive and defensive capabilities as it keeps evolving.

But no, the usual answer for anyone who can't even comprehend something so simple is "lol, asspull power up".
But it was foreshadowed that Incursio is evolving Teigu while Esdese Icy The World is just an asspull with most shallow reason ever - catching the dick, stupid and unnecessary.
Quote:
Honestly, I don't know why I'm even bothering to reply some of you guys.
Just don't cry because there are people with different opinions that yours.
Old 2014-06-07, 01:52   Link #4467
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
But it was foreshadowed that Incursio is evolving Teigu while Esdese Icy The World is just an asspull with most shallow reason ever - catching the dick, stupid and unnecessary.
Actually, it's completely necessary, the author must use some mean to prove Esdese's immense love for Tatsumi since this is a epic romance story, remember?
Old 2014-06-07, 06:26   Link #4468
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Actually, it's completely necessary, the author must use some mean to prove Esdese's immense love for Tatsumi since this is a epic romance story, remember?
Haha, no it isn't and spare me of your delusions.
Old 2014-06-07, 08:32   Link #4469
hamazura
whatever

ah speaking of our sadist auntie, how come she is so OP with only fricking ICE? how the hell that auntie ice seems so strong while our ultra cool incursio, hyper beam sniper and ultra strong boss doll become so trash compared to her? its just fricking ICE and no one can do anything to her even after our protags gangbang her. they just GET REKT...

still waiting for fire, earth, and wind.. oh its appeared already, but the user is not esdse so who cares, they are trash. ice cube is the best after all.....
Old 2014-06-07, 09:14   Link #4470
Homura7

Betting on Budou's Adrammelech being fire type-based, as the counterpart of Esdese's Demon Extract. Remeber the Great General was hinted to be on par with her in terms of power.
Old 2014-06-07, 11:53   Link #4471
Soji

K. Shiruto@I can see something like this happening, although I can also see they take the final fantasy route and make Adrammelech a lighting element. (Still wondering why they did this in final fantasy).

hamazura@I'm wondering the same thing. I mean....Ok she's strong but how the hell she can freeze time? I don't care how they explain this, that was way too much.

At this point would not surprise me if she can freeze Murasame poison and make the power of Akame teigu useless.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 12:22   Link #4472
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
She is broken alright, but I don't think Takahiro has intend kill probably most popular character of manga, especialy if there are alternatives (no I don't think she will just switch sides), I also doesn't think this manga reached point where this kind of "prolonging" wouldn't be appropriate.

And of course there is no reason, why she shouldn't have power NR characters didn't know about yet.
Is she really the most popular character in the series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
I fear the worst for Esdese....
Then again, I'm probably the only one thinking that every woman Shura raped seems to sorta resemble Esdese physically.
Do they really? I didn't notice that. He has an Esdese festish? Can Shura beat her though? I mean, he can teleport her really far away, but can he subdue her where she would be vulnerable to rape?
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 14:23   Link #4473
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post

hamazura@I'm wondering the same thing. I mean....Ok she's strong but how the hell she can freeze time? I don't care how they explain this, that was way too much.
Not at all.
It's based upon the Buddhist Eight Cold Hells, the deepest and most extreme of them.

the Arbuda hell
the Nirarbuda hell
the Atata hell,
the Hahava hell,
the Huhuva hell,
the Utpala hell
the Padma hell
the Mahapadma hell

Mahapadma is the name of Esdese's Trump Card.
And these hells are all sadistic as shit.
For years and years, the sinners are not allowed to rest.
If they are near death, they'll just be recovered to perfect health for the torture to begin anew.
See thing is with that:
It's all about making people suffer for unimaginable time in an absolute extreme area of cold.

It's a move that is Penultimate for Esdese and fits her perfectly.
It's Sadistic, it's freezing, it leave no escape.
Old 2014-06-07, 14:33   Link #4474
Kiltias

Quote:
Betting on Budou's Adrammelech being fire type-based, as the counterpart of Esdese's Demon Extract. Remeber the Great General was hinted to be on par with her in terms of power.
Yes, opposite of the Eight Cold Hells are the Eight Hot Hells.
The top layer alone, the structure is entirely made of heated Iron.
I dunno what awaits the very bottom, but I do know a deeper layer being boiled until ones flesh drops off.Those sentenced here may have to go through this hell for a potential of Trillions of Years.

Esdese has Mahapadma, so I guess the contrast would be there.

And even then, this is a good afterlife compared to other ones who have are forced to wander through a forest of blades out of desperation to hold their loved ones in their arms but never being able to.
Old 2014-06-13, 16:49   Link #4475
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

New volume cover

Mein again. I see Takahiro will never give the guys a chance.
Old 2014-06-13, 17:11   Link #4476
bakato

Licensed!

Anyone wanna bet there's gonna be some censoring?

Last edited by bakato; 2014-06-13 at 18:40.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 17:50   Link #4477
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
New volume cover
Hello? http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=4459

And are those ice shards I see in the background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Anyone Wanna bet there's gonna be some censoring?
Are you out of your mind or what.
Old 2014-06-13, 18:30   Link #4478
Excorsism

Akame steals the spotlight for the other two bonus covers though. Can't wait to get those.
Old 2014-06-13, 19:06   Link #4479
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Esdeath's iceshards! It's a deathflag!
Old 2014-06-13, 19:10   Link #4480
bakato

Quote:
Hello? http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=4459

Are you out of your mind or what.
Some of the scenes involve nudity or are extremely disturbing like the torture.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!