AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-10-01, 02:51   Link #1241
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
We got FF7R, Shenmue 3 and now Index 3 announced... all which people thought would never come true... Half Life 3 next?
Were you there when Half-Life 2: Episode 3's plotline was leaked by the story writer? HL3 is truly dead now as everyone who wanted to make it has left Valve.

--

The thing that surprised me the most is the unification of project index and railgun. The fanbases may never see eye to eye but we're all in the same boat now. Railgun 3 announcement when? I need to see the Dragon Strike in all its glory!!

Last edited by OH&S; 2017-10-01 at 03:02.
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 02:53   Link #1242
itine
No Book No Live

So emotional to me, congratulation guys (to all) !!

and Thank you Kamachi
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 03:00   Link #1243
The One Above God
Kamijou

Oh, wow, I don't even know what to feel about this . I'm just glad people are finally getting what they want.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 03:23   Link #1244
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Hmm wait... is today "opposite day"? If you take the opposite day of today... 6 months forward or back... you get April 1st!

Joke announcement confirmed!

Just wait until they announce it's an opposite day April fools joke! The reaction will be glorious!
Old 2017-10-01, 03:29   Link #1245
Callum18
Fukou da

"Index III is just announcement 1 in Toaru Project" Dengeki & Abe

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 03:33   Link #1246
salamander750

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. I am so happy!
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 03:42   Link #1247
Ladiusman

Dang, after so many years of memes and disappointment, it's actually happening? Like Koichi of JoJo, I'm getting a feeling so complicated.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 04:38   Link #1248
julioalqae
the pragma

Send a message via Yahoo to julioalqae
Stopping from my work just for doodling my reaction for this news

Last edited by julioalqae; 2017-10-01 at 06:37.
julioalqae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 04:45   Link #1249
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

This was truly glorious. And the best part is that I finally realized we now are getting Fre Nda in all her glory, at long, long last. Plus every Kakine scene. Man. This is going to be amazing. I really hope they adapt it well.

I'm so jealous for all of the merchandise that I saw on Callum's twitter, it looks sooo good. They even had a cool Misaki thing (the first time I saw a cool thing of Misaki).

Glad to see this franchise is finally getting some long-needed love. Now the real test is to see if LN sales go up for the new volume coming out. Now that would be amazing. I need to pre-order NT 19!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 04:46   Link #1250
whitecloud

and ITS not just index, the announcement is about toaru project, which means its not just 1 season of index, it will encompasses multiple season of anime and other multimedia project, like the just announced virtual-on collaboration

simply speaking, it means railgun s3, and further index season...i hope we can go to new testament, i want to see othinus.
Old 2017-10-01, 04:49   Link #1251
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
and ITS not just index, the announcement is about toaru project, which means its not just 1 season of index, it will encompasses multiple season of anime and other multimedia project, like the just announced virtual-on collaboration

simply speaking, it means railgun s3, and further index season...i hope we can go to new testament, i want to see othinus.
Worst case: it just means they're labelling Railgun 3 as extra unexpected projects.

Best case: Accelerator anime + more Railgun anime + more Index anime if season 3 is popular + other stuff maybe?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2017-10-01, 05:01   Link #1252
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

my reaction

kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 05:11   Link #1253
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
So emotional to me, congratulation guys (to all) !!

and Thank you Kamachi
still remembered the old fan made OP

Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2017-10-01, 05:40   Link #1254
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quite the impressive feat that Miki had his last word against the memes, but can we all take a minute to mourn the days where Mami Kawada fucking owned this series' openings? I don't think it's very likely she'll make a return just for Index III...
Old 2017-10-01, 05:42   Link #1255
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
Quite the impressive feat that Miki had his last word against the memes, but can we all take a minute to mourn the days where Mami Kawada fucking owned this series' openings? I don't think it's very likely she'll make a return just for Index III...
I agree that it's sad. But at least she found something else to do with her time and moved on.

The people who messed up her career where the Japanese fanbase after all. It didn't really have much to do with us. It has to do with the toxicity of Japanese otaku culture...

Well, either way, I am looking forward to something top notch. Animation from four years later. If it doesn't look WAY better than what we had before, we should all unite and rebel.

I really hope that this also drives LN sales up.

Old 2017-10-01, 06:15   Link #1256
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

The To Aru OT Light novel contained many epic encounters/ cross counters , physical & mental struggles of the Trio- MC
Old 2017-10-01, 06:50   Link #1257
KiharaRonin

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Pinch me cause I must be dreaming! SO HYPE!!!

Not just Index III but more stuff, Dragon Strike, Othinus, and DA are just dancing around in my brain. Let's not forget, Itsuwa, Fiamma, Thor, the Magic Gods of True GREMLIN, World Rejector. Index is finally gonna become the One Piece/Fairy Tail type series it was made to be.

I wonder how much they'll be able to cover up to Volume 19 at most based on how much they covered with the Past two Seasons. I wonder how many episodes it would take to cover WWIII. I'm actually curious what others think but in the past when I've asked this question, I've got answers such as 50, 40, 30, 26, etc.

Regardless, SO DAMN HYPE!!!!! THANK YOU KAMACHI, MIKI, ANYONE ELSE!!!!

The LN is also going great places so I can't wait to see where this entire franchise goes next.

HYPE TRAIN DRIVING SO FAST, NO STATION CAN STOP IT!!!! 6 DAYS TIL NT19!!!!

Last edited by KiharaRonin; 2017-10-01 at 20:47.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 07:15   Link #1258
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Right guys, here's the deal: the Animax Anime Culture Club show that Miki is appearing on to talk in depth about the Toaru Series (where Index III leak came on) is airing at 11pm JST tonight. I'll be getting high sleeping at that time so could someone tell me the gist of what happens in it.

Link to watch here.

1 hour 45 minutes till it airs.
Old 2017-10-01, 08:59   Link #1259
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I agree that it's sad. But at least she found something else to do with her time and moved on.

The people who messed up her career where the Japanese fanbase after all. It didn't really have much to do with us. It has to do with the toxicity of Japanese otaku culture...

Well, either way, I am looking forward to something top notch. Animation from four years later. If it doesn't look WAY better than what we had before, we should all unite and rebel.

I really hope that this also drives LN sales up.
Mami Kawada broke up with us? What happened?

The production values of Index were some of the best of its time. I hope they can get the old gang back together. No one wants another D Gray-man Hollow.
Old 2017-10-01, 09:21   Link #1260
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

It's here! It's finally here! We did it fellas! We did after a long wait! I love you all and this incredible series!

Index 3 is on the way!!! The time has come!
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote