AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: How would you have revenge?
Help the Maou. 39 33.62%
Backstabbing them when the time comes... 13 11.21%
Get a bunny. 17 14.66%
Just kill them all... 47 40.52%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-06-19, 06:35   Link #241
Darkwolf907

Thanks for always give many info @Morilinde

Any news about Leone ? I read form your info that last time she apparently with Munaris and Shuria when summoned by the goddess
Darkwolf907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-19, 16:11   Link #242
Morilinde

No. There are no mentions about Leone since she last was mentioned during the minalis and Shuria scene. I guess the focus will stay with Kaito for a while. After all now it will get really interesting.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-19, 21:30   Link #243
personax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
No. There are no mentions about Leone since she last was mentioned during the minalis and Shuria scene. I guess the focus will stay with Kaito for a while. After all now it will get really interesting.
Does he keep his powers in his original world?
personax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-20, 02:11   Link #244
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by personax View Post
Does he keep his powers in his original world?
From what I understood

Spoiler for Spoiler:
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2018-06-24, 14:44   Link #245
WyrdMonger

I've been reading the manga.
When do the villages finally get it?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-24, 16:37   Link #246
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Its gonna' take a while, after all...

...vengeance is a dish best served cold.
El Rue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 01:37   Link #247
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyrdMonger View Post
I've been reading the manga.
When do the villages finally get it?
You mean Minalis village? That will really take a while, in the novel it was arc 4 I think
Old 2018-06-25, 05:06   Link #248
WyrdMonger

Quote:
You mean Minalis village? That will really take a while, in the novel it was arc 4 I think
Spoilers please.
Old 2018-06-25, 05:51   Link #249
Morilinde

Go a few pages back
Old 2018-06-25, 06:27   Link #250
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Go a few pages back
Read it. When you do scum things, you’re granted the fate of scum. A painful death right before a happy future.
Old 2018-06-27, 16:00   Link #251
Morilinde

New chapter and now you know why you should never ever anger Kaito

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2018-06-27, 17:32   Link #252
Darkwolf907

^ Thanks for your info chapter Morilinde

I already guess Kaito would do something like punishment with enjoyment haha. About the Hostage taker in school, i dont understand about how they originally to summoned to another world but interrupted and now they taken hostage to exchange it with Kaito ? I still cant understand it or dont tell me the hostage holder actually Munaris and the other waiting Kaito ?
And wow Kaito, did you just teleport to your house and suddelny killed someone before your own family see it ? i hope you dont, please dont make Mai remembered something dreadful
Old 2018-06-27, 22:27   Link #253
Iroha Isshiki

Finally, time to satisfy the punishment x enjoyment revenge. So long before he got back his memory. Finally. Revenge will start again!
Iroha Isshiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-28, 04:03   Link #254
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf907 View Post
^ Thanks for your info chapter Morilinde

I already guess Kaito would do something like punishment with enjoyment haha. About the Hostage taker in school, i dont understand about how they originally to summoned to another world but interrupted and now they taken hostage to exchange it with Kaito ? I still cant understand it or dont tell me the hostage holder actually Munaris and the other waiting Kaito ?
And wow Kaito, did you just teleport to your house and suddelny killed someone before your own family see it ? i hope you dont, please dont make Mai remembered something dreadful
Please note that my info is not always 100% accurate

Maybe those are people who were affected by Kaito's return. It would fit (considering the time span of 1 year). But I doubt it's Minaris and Shuria they seem to be stuck in the realm of a goddess.
Old 2018-06-28, 09:30   Link #255
Darkwolf907

^ hmm, i see that hostage holder are not Minaris-tachi. Who are they ? Alex, Hart, Agito, and Schwein, a new chara ? or not. its seemes my memory cannot recalling them. My memory just can remember female name haha.
And Kaito, you, how dare you show your dark side to your friend and your dear litlte sister.
Old 2018-06-29, 12:39   Link #256
Hokoga

Just read chapter 1 of the manga and my reaction at the end was "Oh Shit!!!"

It's one thing to read it and it's another to visually see it, when I read that part in the novel I didn't think he messed her face up that badly, but turns out he actually left looking like the Crypt Keeper's cousin.

Last edited by Hokoga; 2018-06-29 at 16:00.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 17:56   Link #257
Morilinde

Read the latest manga chapter and you will feel the anger against Minalis former childhood friends swell up again
Old 2018-06-30, 03:51   Link #258
Darkwolf907

Morilinde do you know these chara i mention in my post before ?
Old 2018-06-30, 13:28   Link #259
Morilinde

No at least not that i can remember. From what I know there seems to be a group who have kidnapped Mai's friends (I think) but nothing more.
Old 2018-06-30, 21:48   Link #260
Darkwolf907

^ Thanks

So a new chara apparently.
Hope Mai still accept Kaito even after see his dark side

Tags
action, fantasy, gore, harem, revenge, revengmance!, romance...?