AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-05, 05:25   Link #16501
Eratas123

@ Jak - Because they never saw her naked. Ichika even tries to and she says no.

@ Flame - Just look at Kaichou wa Maid Sama. The guys finally got pissed with her and it bit her back in the ass.

I have to go home, be back in an hour.
Old 2012-01-05, 05:40   Link #16502
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Ohey Zero's back, HI!

Also, scene~!

Spoiler for Scene:

*MAD-NUG plays*

And yes, there's another scene before this one which will explain her rage. (Not sure if I should post since... well, I dunno)
Old 2012-01-05, 05:41   Link #16503
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Flame - Just look at Kaichou wa Maid Sama. The guys finally got pissed with her and it bit her back in the ass.
In Fuuko's case, it's Ichika's harem that'll do the biting...kind of like when Laura was an antagonist...except she doesn't have AIC
Puts up a good fight though
Old 2012-01-05, 05:55   Link #16504
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
2. Welcome back, Vicky. At least your harem isn't fully comprised of lolis.
Believe or not, the youngest one is 17, and not the token loli at that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
3. Cecilia's cooking has been mentioned to be the worst, many times.
Me and my bad deduction skill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Hmm? What do you mean?
If it's about the Representative Candidate, there can be many of them.
Weren't Maya and Chifuyu both candidates in the past, but Chifuyu was chosen to be Japan's Representative?
Remember that Kanzashi has to be sidelined in favor of Ichika, and with Fuuko presence, who even has her own personal machine, well... bad news.

And while we assume Chifuyu are still Japan's official I.S. Rep (considering she still has the possession of KureZakura), she has no intention of continuing the job and everyone assumed the same thing: Chifuyu already retired.

This means the younger Cadets had to compete for the position anyway. Maya was a 'defeated' cadet of the past, in this context, defeated because Chifuyu still an official Rep even during Maya's generations.

When Chifuyu said "Try to get my level", it can be taken out of context and still works.

Quote:
Well, she's not perfect, so her reasoning is flawed
It's also to show that she's still immature, and that interacting with Ichika will allow her to grow up, learn that not all males are bad, and (maybe) open her heart

...she'll still kick him around though
Yes, that.

Quote:
In Fuuko's case, it's Ichika's harem that'll do the biting...kind of like when Laura was an antagonist...except she doesn't have AIC
Puts up a good fight though
Which reminds me again that she's superior to most of his harem (or is that all of them?)

@ Stratos

Oh hello, and that's quite a creepy entry
Old 2012-01-05, 06:02   Link #16505
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Little Chapter 5

Spoiler for EiR Chapter 5:

What you think? I know you will say that my OC will be a Gary-stu, but I'll try to keep it balanced
Old 2012-01-05, 06:08   Link #16506
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos

Oh hello, and that's quite a creepy entry
Basically, Inami left her at the hot spring bath when she's getting... violated by the female canon characters.

Not like he could help her anyway, but yeah... Tsurugi can be pretty unreasonable at rare times.

Since it's an onsen scene, not sure if it's safe to post here... Not that it has any explicit stuffs(or is there...?), just unsure.
Old 2012-01-05, 06:08   Link #16507
DarkJak2050

Spoiler for Just for laughs:

Okay, enough with the laughs. Now, I think I got Brian's (Ratchet) background pretty much done. Who wants a look see?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 06:15   Link #16508
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Stratos
Use light novel as guide for the level of explicitness, and frankly, it must not be Ichika's harem (Cecilia does not count in this story so she's viable, still would be somewhat OOC if she did).

@ Yachi

WAT....

Oh I forgot this is a crossover now

@ Jak

But it was extremely funny seeing the those guys caught in comical situation (being serious most of the time). It was refreshing and good. As for Rachet's background, feel free to post, I'll read it.
Old 2012-01-05, 06:18   Link #16509
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@ Stratos
Use light novel as guide for the level of explicitness, and frankly, it must not be Ichika's harem (Cecilia does not count in this story so she's viable, still would be somewhat OOC if she did).

@ Yachi

WAT....

Oh I forgot this is a crossover now

@ Jak

But it was extremely funny seeing the those guys caught in comical situation (being serious most of the time). It was refreshing and good. As for Rachet's background, feel free to post, I'll read it.
But it's not enough to be a crossover, so don't worry That's why I changed the one I posted yesterday.
Old 2012-01-05, 06:18   Link #16510
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Remember that Kanzashi has to be sidelined in favor of Ichika, and with Fuuko presence, who even has her own personal machine, well... bad news.

And while we assume Chifuyu are still Japan's official I.S. Rep (considering she still has the possession of KureZakura), she has no intention of continuing the job and everyone assumed the same thing: Chifuyu already retired.

This means the younger Cadets had to compete for the position anyway. Maya was a 'defeated' cadet of the past, in this context, defeated because Chifuyu still an official Rep even during Maya's generations.

When Chifuyu said "Try to get my level", it can be taken out of context and still works.
I'll work it out when I read the LN

Quote:
Yes, that.
That, what?

Quote:
Which reminds me again that she's superior to most of his harem (or is that all of them?)
How so?
Old 2012-01-05, 06:20   Link #16511
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos
Will keep that in mind.
Old 2012-01-05, 06:20   Link #16512
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@saintX: Just a suggestion sir.

composite tandem camera unit: RIG(Rush-in Image Grapher)
main body piloted unit: Sclera
sub camera piloted unit: Iris
After weeks of searching, I have finally seen the proposed images for certain things.

http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/194434/ <--- the idea for the tandem IS unit main body.

http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/201780 <--- idea for something along the lines of the "sub-camera piloted unit"- the large cannon/transformable unit that is.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 06:21   Link #16513
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What's the first thing that comes to mind at the words "Uchigane Girls"?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 06:22   Link #16514
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Flame
Don't think about it too much however, you might want to ask box for clarification. 50% of what I wrote here usually are wrong take of canon stuff.

As for Fuuko being superior, we talked about it with Eratas back then where I compare an OC of mine to Tatenashi (Is that 50 pages ago or when?). Maybe I fail to catch the true intention.

@ Demi
A couple of supporting characters or even unnamed students.
Old 2012-01-05, 06:34   Link #16515
DarkJak2050

Quote:
[Yawns] Maybe later.

Anybody else got any thoughts on that "gag" I made?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 06:35   Link #16516
Eratas123

What I miss?
Old 2012-01-05, 06:37   Link #16517
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
What I miss?
My post above
Old 2012-01-05, 06:40   Link #16518
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Sorry, I just came back from school so no draft reading for me My head feels like it just got put through a grinder.

@ Senpai - Does changing your diet so suddenly have any negativs effects on your body?
Old 2012-01-05, 06:40   Link #16519
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Also, Jak's humorous draft.

And box thwarting my take on canon again, must stop posting anything labeled Canon.

Anyway, in case of Diet change, depend on the amount and type of food changed. If you suddenly eats a lot without changing the amount of activity, you're going to get a lot of fat. If you eat too little, you're going to be weak.

Changing it a little won't do anything obvious in the short run, hence the need for slow change.
Old 2012-01-05, 06:46   Link #16520
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I meant things like the tyoe of food eaten. Irish ate food that was markebly different from the stuff at ISA so I'm wondering if this has any negative effects on him later on.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest